[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do I always feel like people ignore and push me from their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1484798415157.jpg (83KB, 361x631px) Image search: [Google]
1484798415157.jpg
83KB, 361x631px
why do I always feel like people ignore and push me from their groups all the time?

In public they seem kind of accepting of me, but once I went to a party, none of them want to chat with me, they always make sure I'm not visible in any photo they take,I'm invisible to them when I dance (which I think I am not bad at),whenever there's a circle of people chatting I'm in it's always them talking and if I do say a word they just kind of agrree and end that topic.
I act like a normal human being.I dress well, I work out,make sure I don't smell, and I don't even look that bad-I'm not chad but definitely a little above normie.
This kind of rejection was with me my whole life,I've always been missing out on fun things groups of friends do, and it's killing me.
Whenever someone makes eye contact with me, whenever I get a nice longer conversation going, whenever a girl even friendly touches me, whenever I say a funny joke and people laugh, just whenever I get noticed it feels like heaven.
I do go my own way, and I try to not care what people think of me as much as possible, which helps a little
I hope anyone can relate and give some advice and I can ree myself thanks
>>
agreed. so how do we get normie scum out of r9k?
>>
File: toppy.png (201KB, 445x445px) Image search: [Google]
toppy.png
201KB, 445x445px
>>35152216
Haha, no I can't relate, that's like a kicked dog who keeps going back to it's neglectful owner.

I tried my hand at being normal like that and it was a waste of time.
You either win the genetic lotto or you get the grab bag of recessive beta genes and lose
>>
>>35152216
Your energy field is weak
>>
They ignore you and even display an obvious dislike for you but you still go back? Why? Don't you get it? They don't like you. To them you're that guy they have to pretend to like. They don't want to tell you just go away because they don't want to risk looking like assholes in public. They hope that by being passive-aggressive towards you instead, you'd get the point and leave them alone, but you're still there pestering them.

>>35152351
>that's like a kicked dog who keeps going back to it's neglectful owner.

Read this a bunch of times, OP. Read it until it sinks in.
>>
>>35152351
>>35153265
It's not that they passively agressively hate me. They treat me as one of their friends I'm not an outcast in the group it's just that I feel alone I can't find words to describe this shit
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.