[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please tell me I'm not the only one who peels the banana

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: banana.gif (17KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
banana.gif
17KB, 500x334px
Please tell me I'm not the only one who peels the banana from the top
>>
Am I the only one who just fucking breaks the banana in half and eats both halves?
>>
Isn't that how everyone does it? The whole point of the stalk is to pull on to make it easy to peel.
>>
>>35152230

Am I the only one that cuts off both ends and then peels it?
>>
>>35152201
I used to, but I switched over to opening them from the bottom because you get fewer stringy things, and the stem acts as a convenient handle
>>
Am I the only one that pretends the banana skin is a foreskin and play with it before deepthroating the whole banana?
>>
>>35152201
Am I the only one who uses scissors to cut off the stem and slice down the peel to take it off?
>>
am i the only one who slices the banana open with my teeth and eats the peele i dont like the white stuff
>>
am i the only one who doesn't eat banananas?
>>
>>35152201
pinching the bottom is easier
>>
File: 1463879405734.jpg (22KB, 458x456px) Image search: [Google]
1463879405734.jpg
22KB, 458x456px
do bananas count?
>>
File: 1487613752334.jpg (31KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1487613752334.jpg
31KB, 500x484px
>>35152201
Am i the only one who sucks the banana like a dick and tries to shove it up my big, faggot ass but it just gets smooshed against my cheeks?
>>
>>35152201
Am I the only one who sticks the banana in my ass to stimulate my prostate, then squeeze it hard and act like the mush is semen spreading inside my asshole?
>>
File: banana.jpg (152KB, 960x1280px)
banana.jpg
152KB, 960x1280px
>>35152201
that's not the top of the banana
>>
>>35152590
Yes you insufferable fucking faggot trash
>>
>>35152621
>faggot

what if I pretend it's a female (male) penis?
>>
>>35152674

You disgust me, scum.
>>
>>35152674
>what if I pretend it's a female (male) penis?
then it's ok
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.