[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you start smoking /r9k/ >Tfw I was 13 smoking while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_2374.jpg (33KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2374.jpg
33KB, 615x410px
When did you start smoking /r9k/
>Tfw I was 13 smoking while listeing to Pavement thinking I was cool.
>>
>dad they broke me
>dad they broke me
>>
>>35151931

never

feels good
>>
>>35151931
smoking is one the most normie things you can do

faggot
>>
>had a shitty kitchen job at a restaurant right by the ocean
>jew boss never gave us "lunch/dinner breaks"
>could always take a smoke break
>would go out sit by the beach and smoke a cigarette during slow times to get away from the retarded normies in the kitchen
>>
>>35151931
>>35152011
normies do it to make other normies leave them alone, it's an effective repellent
>>
>>35151931
Only smoked nargile a couple of times when I was 18 but didn't really like it

I'm developing an alcohol addiction so I really don't need another substance that is really expensive to get addicted to either
>>
cigs since jan 2016
but ive smoked pipes before

i like those turquoise american spirits, never liked dip or chew its always made me feel sick
>>
>>35151931

17. I quit @ 28.
>>
>>35151931
I smoke american spirits at least a pack a week because I look good with a cig and smoke in the air as I wear my gentlemen's attair for work. Literally had a girl stop dead in her tracks and ask me if I was a model.

I actually need cigs to keep me level headed and not fuck people up cause im very violent without my fix. All these little boys saying smoking is normie probably wear supreme and are fuckbois
>>
>>35152231
what kind of spirits? i like turquoise and the dark green menthols

i smoke a pack a week too
is that even really that detrimental tp you health? i always feel fine
>>
>>35151931
>what the fuck are you high?
no i don't even smoke xD
>well you should start
>don't text me until you see a psychiatrist
since last month
>>
>>35152312
Dark green here too brother. It gets me going in a calm space and no I barely feel any kind of damn health effects
>>
started when i was 14, im now 27 and tried to quit a dozen times or so
>>
>>35151931
14, because I had a few friends back then, and i smoked with them to be cool.
I didn't know cigarettes had a smell, so coming home smelling like straight ashtray got me busted. Never smoked again until I turned 20, got addicted, now I vape like a huge faggot
>>
I vape and I never started smoking. Would rather vape while I diet than smoke cigs
>>
File: 1470295507315.jpg (153KB, 1456x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470295507315.jpg
153KB, 1456x1080px
I usually only smoke when the weather is nice and not cold/rainy.

I like smoking not because of the nicotine, but the act of smoking just feels good, the smell, taste, and warm feeling it gives.

Lucky strikes best pack of smokes I've ever had
>>
>>35152630
>just feels good, the smell, taste, and warm feeling it gives.
Yeah, that's the nicotine
>>
>>35151931
when i was about 15, used to smoke in the graveyard after school
>>
>listening to pavement
>thinking he's cool

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>35152703
Yeah nah, If it was nicotine I wouldn't stop myself from smoking during Winter
>>
File: 1486174696782.jpg (186KB, 645x909px) Image search: [Google]
1486174696782.jpg
186KB, 645x909px
>>35151931
>When did you start smoking /r9k/

Never
>tfw healthy
>>
about a year ago, got nothing better to do so I chainsmoke in my room all day, my mom's also a heavy smoker so I never waste extra money on cigarettes cuz she always gives me a pack
>>
I smoke dat 420 to get dat smoke in my lungs.

if you smoke it a lot it's pretty mild
>>
>>35153511
There's wine in that picture

What a moron lmao
>>
>>35151931

I started smoking at 13 but didn't become addicted until a year or so later. I workout and eat healthy so I'm hoping that slightly counteracts the same I'm doing to myself by smoking
>>
>>35153511
>this though
>originoodle
>>
>>35151931
I was 11 when i smoked my first cig. It was a good way to fit in with others who used to smoke behind the school.
>>
>>35151931
I started at 13 because my dad made me smoke with thim
>>
Started when I was around 14 because I thought I looked cool and mature smoking. Got addicted around 15. I'm 28 now and have tried quitting a couple of times. I've cut back the past few days and have started vaping again but still crave a real cigarette especially after I eat. I'm terrified of getting cancer but the addiction over powers that fear. Feels bad, man.
>>
>start vaping at like 23
>this is cool i guess
>get into cigarillos at like late 23
>stop like 6 months later
>keep vaping for a bit
>getting juice and recharging the battery is so annoying i just throw it out and quit

Don't understand how people get addicted to these things. I wouldn't mind one once in a while with a nice drink on a nice night outside but it baffles me when people need to run outside every 2 hours for a smoke.
>>
>>35152231
Ayyy i smoke the light blue packs.
>>
>>35151931
Probably when I was about 15. Some pretty older bad girl at the school I went to smoked a block away from the school sometimes. I stumbled on her habit by accident and she dared me to smoke. She was super pretty so I did and I've been on and off hooked ever since. Still worth it though.
>>
>>35152231
you sound like a total faggot

oregano
>>
>>35154701
Some people are more likely to get addicted than others. I got addicted pretty quickly about 2 years ago and since then I've had to smoke every few hours otherwise I get really irritable.

It helps me relieve stress and calm down as well.
>>
Never tried smoking.
>>
>>35151931
first cigarette i ever smoked was fished out of a receptacle when I was sixteen. Up until last year, I never bought my own cigarettes due to an irrational fear that the cashier would start interrogating me over it and causing a big scene.
>>
About two years ago (21). It helps with depression, and I can leave any social work situation for five minutes and sit by myself. I just bought my first pack of loose tobacco and I'm horrendous at rolling. How do people get so fast at it?
>>
File: 1488114781238.jpg (36KB, 409x427px) Image search: [Google]
1488114781238.jpg
36KB, 409x427px
I smoke on my night walks, which is about a twice a week. A whole pack can easily last a month or two. I really don't enjoy outside of those walks, though

I don't really give a shit if it kills me, I just wish they didn't put those disgusting pictures on the cigarette packs.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>35154008
wine isn't unhealthy if you aren't drinking to get drunk, you fucking moron
>>
File: Happy_Pepe.jpg (25KB, 480x424px) Image search: [Google]
Happy_Pepe.jpg
25KB, 480x424px
I kinda want to start smoking but want some opinions on it.
Is it really even that bad if you don't smoke a pack a day? I would stick to just one a day.
>>
>>35155713
Most people don't smoke a pack a day. The majority smoke anywhere from 1-10 a day.
Just a word of warning though, I said that I'd be sticking to one a day, which I did for about six months, but now I'm on about 5-6 and a packet if I'm drinking
>>
>>35151931
>not vaping
you are retarded

like really really retarded
>>
>>35155713
I 100% guarantee you won't stick to 1 a day, if you do start
>>
>>35151931
Pavement is fucking gay. They sound like literally every indie band ever. The only indie band worse than them is Sonic Youth because they were on too much heroin to even fuckin' tune their guitars
>>
File: malk.jpg (74KB, 425x640px)
malk.jpg
74KB, 425x640px
>>35156852
You'd be better off posting this low-effort bait on /mu/, they'd bite it right up.
>>
>>35151931
16, have been smoking in moderation ever since; a fag or two a day. Perfectly Healthy.
>>
>>35152011
normies hate smokers dood
>>
>>35157236
What's bait? Anyone who's older than 17 and still thinks that Stephen Malkmus is good at anything other than being an autist are, themselves, autistic
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.