[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Femanon.... Stacy kicked me out, can I crash at your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 19

File: miro.png (351KB, 725x547px) Image search: [Google]
miro.png
351KB, 725x547px
>Femanon.... Stacy kicked me out, can I crash at your place for a few days?
>>
File: nicolas-cage-laughing-gif.png (29KB, 377x210px) Image search: [Google]
nicolas-cage-laughing-gif.png
29KB, 377x210px
jfl
>>
>>35151792
S-sorry I don't know you and I don't feel like it would be right for you to be at my place.

I'm sure you have friends you can stay with though
>>
Definitely no, what's up with the white eyeliner
>>
>>35151919
>>35151951
>I'm begging you... I'll do ((anything))
>>
>>35151792
How can you be attracted to someone who's had sex with a stacy. I'd only ever be able to imagine him fucking her when he's near me
>>
jesus those hollow cheeks. it's like he's got a muzzle
>>
Do you bois actually think that women find these oversized jaws attractive?
>>
YOU CAN CRASH YOUR HUGE COCK INTO MY ANUS ANYTIME ANON COME ON IN BOI
>>
>>35152174
yes
yes we do

yee
>>
> look up Thomas Gore on youtube
> click videos oldest to newest
My kinda man
>>
File: b37.png (202KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
b37.png
202KB, 600x600px
No means no! If I let you stay here soon everyone will wanna stay here! you'll stress my cat out, you'll poo in my loo and stink it up, you'll touch my sofa with your germs, you'll use my shower and I'll have to touch your icky drain pubes, you'll insist on eating my food and I only shop for myself and do so once a day every day! I have to go out and I never trust anyone alone in my apartment! You'll ruin my peace and quiet, you'll fuck up my chi, you'll FUCKING NORMIE GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT. RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>35151792
Die on the streets you man-whore.
>>
>>35152371
>>35152255
>>35152215
>>35152107
>>35151951
>>35151919
>>35152440

>Femanon......please! I don't want to be homeless. I'll do ((anything)) you ask of me
>>
>>35152371
>being this extroverted
Gtfo normie
>>
Uh...no thanks? I live with my parents and my dad wouldn't approve of it. You're making me feel really uncomfortable right now and I think you should beg Stacey for forgiveness and try to resolve things with her. I'm sure you also have friends who can help you with your situation. Good luck and sorry again!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>35152472
NO! NO MEANS NO! NO MEANS NO! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! YOU'RE DISTURBING MY CAT! LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT HIS FACE! HE HATES YOU! I HATE YOU! GET OUT! YOUR SKIN MOLECULES ARE COMING THROUGH THE CRACK IN MY DOOR! NO BOYS ALLOWED! READ THE FUCKING SIGN! WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE! GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT FUCKING NORMIES, FUCKING SICK BASTARD FUCKING NORMIES! GET OUT GET OUT! RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>35152472
Anything?

If you kill yourself you won't be homeless.

Send me a link to the live stream ^_^
>>
I'm actually good friends with a lot of Chad type guys because I have a similar personality

Purely platonic though, I promise
>>
File: o-DAVID-GANDY-570.jpg (38KB, 570x314px) Image search: [Google]
o-DAVID-GANDY-570.jpg
38KB, 570x314px
>>35152606
>>35152629
>>35152544
I'm his older brother. You guys weren't bullying him were you?
>>
>>35152606
*punches you in the faces, drags you into your bedroom and undresses you* why do they always scream around me, are they really afraid?* fucks you like a dog, cums deep inside you and ties you up for when you wake*.
>>
>>35152472
You can stay with me if... W-would you maybe model some of my girl clothes for me? They might be a bit small for your rippling muscles b-but it's ok if you accidentally rip them...
>>
>>35152938
lol what is this my guy
>>
>>35153004
How gratuitous of you femanon! personally though, usually in the house I'm shirtless. You don't really mind right?
>>
>>35153156
burger king crown
>>
>>35153156
Sorry, Chad, I-I have strict rules that you have to wear this if you stay with me...

Also, if any of your muscular friends would also like to stay over and w-wear one and hang out with you, that would be fine too.
>>
File: David_Gandy_1.jpg (45KB, 564x789px) Image search: [Google]
David_Gandy_1.jpg
45KB, 564x789px
>>35153396
That's completely fine! my older brother wants to stay too, that's okay right?
>>
File: treewalkway.png (484KB, 1400x425px) Image search: [Google]
treewalkway.png
484KB, 1400x425px
Can you imagine what life is like for people this handsome?

Jesus Christ they must be completely talent-less to be that good looking and only able to be a super model and not a major actor or something.
>>
>>35151792
>Implying I'm opening my door if I see a person I don't know through the peep hole
I have my peep hole and peep hole stool for a reason, no one's home no matter how defined your fucking jawline is
unless you've got money, I need money
>>
Ya big boi ;-)
>>
>>35153023
What you want whore.
>>
File: 1460213725261.png (29KB, 126x121px) Image search: [Google]
1460213725261.png
29KB, 126x121px
>>35153989
Lift as hard as you can and get to 9-12% bodyfat.
>>
File: X05_Hastur-kun_the_TRAP.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
X05_Hastur-kun_the_TRAP.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>35152606
I wanna smooch this femanon...!
>>
>not a single post in this thread is the genuine reply
Why are women so hung up on looking like disgusting whores as opposed to actually being them?
>>
I don't even find that guy attractive tbqh, also I bet he's fucking lazy and won't do any chores and fuck up the place so no
>>
i sleep in the livingroom and don't want you in bed with me, so no. please leave i don't like being around strangers
>>
>>35155995
really well I think he's pretty good looking
>>
>all these femwhores pretending they wouldnt soak their panties at the sight of this guy

Why lie? This is like a guy claiming that he wouldnt fuck 10/10 Hyperstacy McNormieson. Its so blatantly obvious that its not even funny anymore.
>>
>>35155995
What kind of guys do you like then?
Post pics as example
>>
>>35151792
bitch no, she kicked you out for a reason you greasy peanut looking mother fucker.
>>
>uh... I don't know you should probably ask my parents
>>
>>35156275
He's ugly. I hate faces like this. Plus they've never had to develop any personality.
>>
>>35156440
what's an example of an attractive guy then?
>>
File: ilove.jpg (133KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
ilove.jpg
133KB, 1080x810px
>>35156531
Pic related is the only guy I'm attracted to.
Other than that I only like girls and herms.
>>
>>35156570

You're probably pretty ugly yourself huh
>>
>>35156570
Looks average as fuck, what's there to like?
Try to separate your feelings for a bit and evaluate actual aesthetics.
Fucking retards can't get to the point of the thread
>>
>>35156440
>had to develop any personality

Hate to break it to ya, but attractive people tend to be smarter on average. Of course super models are an outlier.

My point being that most attractive people don't go through the mind-numbing tedium of depression which is known to kill brain cells.
>>
>>35156587
mmm. Yeah. Won't lie.

>>35156593
He has blue eyes and dark hair, never does retarded shit like try to grow """bad-ass""" facial hair because he knows he can't do it, he always dresses nice, even just to go to the grocery store, he is very well groomed and hygienic, he is the same height as me which is ideal, he is slender with no muscle tone so he doesn't look like a condom full of walnuts and he's pale and has the kind of bone structure I like.
>>
>>35153989
modeling > acting though
atleast if youre a fashion genius like me
>>
>>35152107
It makes me so happy to know femboty's have been as corrupt by these boards as manbots
>>
File: l04he (4).jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he (4).jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>35156667

>so he doesn't look like a condom full of walnuts

First time a female on this site made me laugh

You're still retarded and in denial though
>>
>>35156750
irl I'm known for saying retarded things 24/7.

also if I'm in denial how come I haven't said anything untrue
>>
>>35156667
>he has the kind of bone structure I like
none?
>>
>>35156301
I don't really have a type I like, it really depends from one person to another. But I don't like generic "good looking guys", they all look the same to me.
>>
>>35156803
you said you liked the other guys bone structure but when you look at him it's 404 bones not found
>>
>>35156816
soft jaw, full cheekbones, slender nose, narrow eyes.
>>
>>35156827
okay I chuckled, now we're even.
see >>35156836 for details
>>
>>35156608

This is a common meme, attractiveness has nothing to do with intelligence. Intelligence cannot be guessed by physical traits, its completely random. Infact i would say that generally more masculine looking males (like in OPs pic) are overwhelmingly of average or just below average IQ. This makes more sense as well as the more masculine males had more physical tools to help them survive, where as the uglier and less physically gifted males had to develop some other trait to be able to have an edge over the stronger, more sexually desirable masculine males.
>>
>>35156836
but by that same definition, a guy like
>>35153640
fits the bill
>>
>>35156895
close. If I was in character editor I would fill out his gaunt cheeks and shave off his massive caveman jaw.
I would make him 100% more twinky
>>
>>35151792
That guy is just fucking ugly imo.
>inb4 "You're just a bitter, beta-male!"
I would consider myself pretty good looking and have been called a 7-8/10.
>>
>>35156803

You're in denial because you geniunely think you wont soak your panties if the Chad in OPs profile pic came anywhere within a 20 feet radius of you
>>
>>35156924
his jaw seems narrow to me? at least when compared to OP
>>
>>35156948
I don't think sexual orientations change with the wind. He's not a good looking chad.
>>
>>35156941
>I would consider myself pretty good looking and have been called a 7-8/10.

no picture no care
>>
>>35156880
But the way you paint it in your reply makes it seem you think it's the other way around, where less attractive people tend to be smarter on average, which is equally wrong. There are plenty of stupid ugly people. I've met 'em. What happens mostly is they become insanely depressed at an early age and their IQ just drops off the map.

I agree with you that turbochads like OP pic tend to be of average or less than average intelligence, but I made note of that. Being 7/10+ will greatly improve the amount of social interaction one can have, which is always a chance at learning.
>>
>>35156989

I seriously for your sake hope that you dont actually believe this and are just bullshittting us, because this is some next level denial. The guy in OPs pic has all facial traits that are considered attractive and masculine. It is biologically impossible for a straight woman to not feel any attraction to a man like that. Its like me claiming that i wouldnt fuck a 10/10 stacy because of some irrelevant trivial bullshit that i made up on the spot.

You can lie to us, but you cant lie to yourself.
>>
File: jason twains.png (720KB, 1090x849px) Image search: [Google]
jason twains.png
720KB, 1090x849px
>>35151792
the only man who is handsome to me is this sim. and if he offered to raw me I would gag.
>>
>>35157098
I'm not a straight woman which is why you're wrong. I am only attracted to one man and it's not his looks which attracted me. (His dating site picture was him holding a turnip the size of his head)
>>
>>35157109
lol someone posted ITT looks exactly like that

>>35152932
>>
>>35157109
His face shows that he would be the one gagging on some dude's dick.
>>
>>35157070

>But the way you paint it in your reply makes it seem you think it's the other way around, where less attractive people tend to be smarter on average, which is equally wrong.

That wasnt my intention. Though that theory would have a lot more merit than the "attractive people are smarter" theory. I can however say that im pretty sure that on average intelligent people tend to be (slightly) less attractive than people with average IQ (but not necessarily the other way around).

>There are plenty of stupid ugly people. I've met 'em. What happens mostly is they become insanely depressed at an early age and their IQ just drops off the map.

Do you mean that they start out with good IQ and it drops because of depression, or that they were stupid and became even more stupid? Regardlessn, the theory that depression that causes a permanent drop in IQ is at best a hypothesis. Depression makes people function lower because of decreased mental energy, but im not aware of any signicant changes on actual IQ.

I do agree that there are plenty of stupid ugly people and good looking smart people, the one thing that we can be sure of is that on average intelligence cannot accurately be predicted by physical traits.
>>
>>35157224
That would be hot, with him tied up, tears and snot pouring down his face while a faceless stranger forces him to deep-throat his cock.
>>
>>35157277
be my fujoshi gf desu
>>
l dunno, I'll have to ask my parents...
>>
bump. solid thread.
>>
>>35157501
The thing is that I will only ever be content if I turn into a gay man myself. If a gay man saw me as a man and was interested in me I would cry tears of gratitude.
>>
>>35157820
>it was meant to be a shitpost

really makes you think
>>
>>35157965
start taking testosterone then, faggot.
Going FtM is pretty easy and usually yields good results.
>>
>>35157990
>tfw on my way to being a short, monkey-like little fag
>>
>>35157990
>usually yields good results

no... they will be a manlet with no phallus facial hair, or dimorphism to speak of. Sometimes their tits don't even go away.
>>
>>35158016
>>35158040
T W I N K
>tfw no boyfriend whose dick is just his tiny little clit
>>
Why aren't threads like this more common?
>>
File: die.jpg (8KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
die.jpg
8KB, 300x169px
>>35156750
>female
>on this site
Did it hurt?
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.