[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I made a tumblr because I was told it would be a good place

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

So I made a tumblr because I was told it would be a good place to talk to girls, but I don't understand how it works. None of the posts I've made even show up in the tags or anything.
>>
>>35151760
Monitoring for the shitstorm you're about to receive.
>>
no no, not Tumblr, we said TWITTER
>>
You follow girls and like their statuses and pics like the good beta boy you are.

Then you msg them in chat and ask for nudes.
>>
File: 1487888892708.jpg (47KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487888892708.jpg
47KB, 1067x600px
>>35151760
how is our progress coming anon?
>>
>>35152102
cont. your*
>>
>>35152102
I don't understand how you even talk to people. It's so weird that the only way to interact with someone is to send them a personal message, which seems really weird.
>>
Guide to tumblr for you op.
>find some popular media you can pretend to like such as supernatural, dr. who, or game of thrones
>learn how to make gifs and just post a bunch of them
>reblog quirky memes stolen from 4chan but never anything that could be deemed 'problematic'
>occasionally post selfie and make yourself look as not-disgusting as you can
>follow grils in ___ fandom, begin replying witty things to their posts
>get their skype
>get gf
>>
>>35152157
agreed there's also no comment boards which is annoying, just reblogs. it seems like it will be a lot of work to infiltrate the roastie central, but i will continue to build my profile etc. over the next few weeks because i think it'd be creepy to get a message from someone with a brand new profile.

my plan rn is to build up a profile, then hit on roasties since not having a developed profile is asking to fail imo.
>>
>>35152238
>>35152284
wtf I don't want to have to pretend to like stuff. That's torture.
>>
>>35152384
Well if you're a weeb than you don't have to pretend, there are plenty of tumblr girls into anime probably
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.