[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point with women? Like just look at the image

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: women.jpg (187KB, 917x913px) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
187KB, 917x913px
What's the point with women? Like just look at the image related. Average woman right here.
>>
>>35151244
>innocent until proven guilty
If she says its milk you have no reason to think otherwise
>>
>tfw went on a date with kissless virgin qtie yesterday
Unexpected feels.
>>
stop stealing my roasties >>35151125 REEEE
>>
>>35151244
>Bohoo Women enjoy Sex
If you were able to get Sex too you wouldn't be so judgemental. Seriously you virgins make such a big deal about this
>>
>>35151376
>look shes a perfectly sane person like obviously right?
>>
>>35151244
she will be forever known as the party whore and everyone will make fun of her for the rest of her life. She's dumber than the dumbest woman, not average at all
>>
>>35151376
This. Also, there is a man having public sex in that picture too, but /r9k/ doesn't care to even factor that in here. All they see is the woman.
>>
>>35151244
That's not an average woman's behavior.
>>
>>35151453
It is. Prove me wrong faggot, like the only ones who appear to be normal are actually fucking Jamal when you're not looking
>>
>>35151376
That's not sex. That's just public degeneracy and it's disgusting.

>>35151437
If that girl didn't get on her knees to suck his dick willingly it would've never happened. But those faggots in the photo are still as disgusting as her.
>>
>>35151437
>Also, there is a man having public sex in that picture too, but /r9k/ doesn't care to even factor that in here. All they see is the woman.

Because I don't want a relationships with a man.
I don't want a man to be the mother of my children.
>>
Any more social media degeneracy pics?
>>
>>35151478
>fucking jamal is the same Thing as swallowing a guys cum infront of your friends and then uploading it all to social media

You sure are a slow one. No wonder you are such a loser
>>
>>35151437
Because it's difficult for men to get sex, and if a woman wants sex all she has to do is ask.

If a man gets sex it's proof of him achieving a certain level of financial or social status. It is respectable.

If a woman has sex outside of marriage she is lowering her value, it is shameful.

One man can impregnate many women in one day, but one woman can only have a child once every 9 months. A key that opens many locks is valuable, a lock that opens for any key is worthless.
>>
That tiny white clitty. Sad!
>>
File: 1488142813988.png (959KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1488142813988.png
959KB, 1080x1920px
sup lads
origami
>>
>>35151552
>A key that opens many locks is valuable, a lock that opens for any key is worthless.
What do you mean? Both are sexually valuable. Neither are fit to be parents.
>>
>>35151552
I can have sex without much effort and i am a man. not even a very handsome or succesful guy. Just not a complete Autist loser like yourself.

Keep on putting that pussy on a pedestal though. It seems to work for you
>>
>>35151376
It shouldn't even be legal to have sex in the first place
>>
>>35151478
Do you not personally know a bunch of women who behave like normal people?
>>
>>35151614
>I can have sex without much effort and i am a man

Even wealthy guys with top tier genetics have to put a lot of effort into getting sex or keeping a girlfriend/wife around. So I know you're bullshitting.

But even if you hypothetically did get all the sex you want, women still have it 1000x easier if they want sex. They are sought after for sex, they don't even have to ask for sex, they have to AVOID guys trying to have sex with them, almost every prostitute is female and almost every client is male for a reason.
>>
protip guys, the guy who took that photo and posted it, along with the guy who got the blowie got into a legal mess because the girl is underage
>>
>>35151584
What's her snapchat?

bruh bruh bruh bruh
>>
>>35151244
>average woman

Except that's not true. There's always going to be sluts but even they rarely take these kind of photos
>>
>>35151541
it's worse, in fact, but that's not the point here
>>
>>35151811
That is only because you are paying Attention to the cute ones taht you want to fuck. Men have Standards too so naturally there are ugly Girls who only get aproached by ugly men/loser. To each his own
>>
>>35151969
>>35151541
He is right any girl that has fucked Jamal is the epitome of roastie trash
>>
>>35151437
He shouldn't have the opportunity to do so, because women should be above such degrading behavior, yet there he is.
>>
>>35151552
>Because it's difficult for men to get sex

/r9k/, ladies gentlemen. It's easy as fuck for a man to get laid, you guys all have aspergers though, which is a pretty huge barrier against getting laid.
>>
>>35151376

>Anybody who criticises anybody else is just jealous you guys!

Piss off you smelly cunt
>>
>>35151614

>Keep on putting that pussy on a pedestal though.

Anon literally did the opposite of that you sperg
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.