[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If fembots are all worthless uninteresting roastie whores then

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1487681210758.jpg (242KB, 1388x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1487681210758.jpg
242KB, 1388x2048px
If fembots are all worthless uninteresting roastie whores then what are you guys? You seriously think you're interesting?
>>
File: mccree.jpg (35KB, 739x424px) Image search: [Google]
mccree.jpg
35KB, 739x424px
>>35150449
I do, yes

originally, too, you frickin' mong
>>
File: 1488061255763.jpg (19KB, 334x344px) Image search: [Google]
1488061255763.jpg
19KB, 334x344px
>>35150449
Roastie whores can spread their legs, and have 100s of Chads lining up for a turn.

Robots can't do that.
Stupid cunt.

Women cannot be neglected by society to the point that we are.
Women are pampered by the world since the moment they're born.

They don't know what true suffering is.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SAGESAGESAGE
>>
>>35150449
Post more pictures of Lauren
>>
>>35150449
wtf that's my ex. where did you get this, OP?
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 376x369px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 376x369px
>>35150449
Robots are
>worthless
>uninteresting at worst, many are interesting
>potentially depressed

Roasties, to contrast:
>have a negative value of worth
>incredibly shallow, cannot hold conversation at all
>are enjoying ruining the 0.0001% of the internet robots can actually feel comfortable in
>destroy society and culture
>have the most terrible personalities known to man. Even the mentally damaged robots are better people than they are

I don't think I need to go on. Robots don't have the most terrible, destructive attitudes to ever exist. In other words GET THE FUCK OUT YOU STUPID ROASTIE WHORE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>You seriously think you're interesting?
Yes because I am. I've had a very interesting life
>>
if you are a fembot please join our discord
https://discord.gg/zT7pN57
>>
>>35150449
yes, compared to said uninteresting roastie whores we have personality up the ass. what do you have besides your tits and face(saggy too)? What do you contribute to the conversation, sweetie? you're jackoff fodder and don't forget it.
>>
>>35150596
lauren's insta :3
>>
>>35150728
What do YOU contribute to the conversation? I can actually make guys cum while you've probably never even made a girl wet before. I'm actually useful.
>>
>>35150706
LINAIRE REEEEEEEE
>>
>>35150807
Trying not to lose my shit here. You niggerwhores are useful for making guys cum yeah, thats about it. The fact that you acknowledge it should remain as proof of your worthlessness.
>>
>>35150807
you see how you base your usefulness on your vagina? do you see robots bragging about how their dicks make them interesting? robots are self aware do nothings but you're below that, pudding pops.
>>
>>35150860
bug off, sid (scordLING)
>>
>>35150914
>>35150918
But what's so useful about you? Why should I waste my time on uninteresting manchildren who can't even get a woman off? You probably can't even hold a normal conversation either
>>
>>35150449
My friends say I am.
At least some times
>>
>>35150807
>Mah vaggggina

Nice work roastie, really showing how interesting you are.
>>
File: 1488051154593.jpg (9KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488051154593.jpg
9KB, 210x240px
FUCK OFF ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'

ORIGINAL AS THESE TOASTY ROASTIES.
>>
>>35151016
alright bb now I know you're roleplaying. I'm better at conversations than you. Why? because I actually have to use my conversation muscles. when's the last time you had to charm or make funny? all you have to say is I'm a "girl" pay attention to me. that's your idea of a back and forth. lick my nipples, broad.
>>
>>35150449
It depends.
With another nerdy or emotional type I could talk for ages.
>>
i don't care about a girl being interesting. i just wish i wasn't expected to be interesting. we could talk about the weather for years, for all i care.
>>
>>35150449
>>35150449
>You seriously think you're interesting?
You keep coming back, so yes
>>
Fembots don't exist. They're regular roasties who browse 4chan/r9k to feel special and get attention. All roasties are boring, and "fembots" are no exception.
>>
>>35151016
>You probably can't even hold a normal conversation either

yea, obviously. where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
POST MORE FUCKIN LAUREN

NOW
>>
>>35152061
We're not coming to them to get rejected, so they have to come here to do it.
I really don't understand why they feel the need to.
>>
>>35150449

lol, go back to your netflix "hobby" dronebitch

saged
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.