[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a kissless hugless virgin. never held a girls hand or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: clannad.jpg (12KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
clannad.jpg
12KB, 261x193px
I'm a kissless hugless virgin. never held a girls hand or danced with a girl. Never even had a female friend. I'm well accustomed to tfw no gf and have posted on 4chan for over 10 years now.

Lately, for the first time in my life, I've gotten extremely strong feels that I need to start a family and have children. I want to have happy family moments and raise a kid. I think it's because I'm getting old (wizard status this year)

Is there any way to quell these feelings? I'd rather just go back to tfw no gf instead of these high aspirations that even normies can't always get.
>>
>>35149476
>I've gotten extremely strong feels that I need to start a family and have children.

BOOOOOOO,shame on you anon for trying to spread your KHHV cancer genes, people like you should be hanged.

btw theres no quelling them, its mating season m8, better just buy some hookers or some shit
>>
>have children
why? there's nothing more tiresome and annoying than kids
>>
>>35149572
am i any worse than the billions of third worlders who are worthless drains on the world but still pop out 12 kids?
>>
File: 1487201294562.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1487201294562.gif
471KB, 512x288px
>>35149680
Not at all anon, you are actually equal to them, because we're all worthless drains on the world
>>
you should get a chia pet instead
>>
>>35149476
>never held a girl's hand
feel sorry for u m8
it's the furthest I've ever got and I still relive the sensation in my dreams some 5 years later from time to time
I think there's no way to quell these feelings, it's just biologically hardwired into us
>>
>>35149476
There must be some kind of external forces that don't want us to reproduce.

I mean, I'm a total fucking catch. The complete package, yet here I am.
>>
>>35150007
>I mean, I'm a total fucking catch. The complete package

well i'm not. hence why i want to get rid of these feelings to reproduce. i know there's no hope.

for someone like you, there's always mail order brides. i have no money and live with my mother so even that option is out for me.
>>
File: CuteEyes.jpg (63KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
CuteEyes.jpg
63KB, 720x960px
>>35149476
Just get a hooker OP they are so much easier to deal with. There is no reason to try and find a woman in this day and age.
>>
File: AdorableAsShit.jpg (57KB, 719x960px) Image search: [Google]
AdorableAsShit.jpg
57KB, 719x960px
>>35149476

Ok OP I think your problem is that you are trying the rifle approach to dating instead of the shotgun approach. The rifle approach is scrutinizing every flaw a person has when trying to find a mate. This is what women do and it works for them because men are more likely to try and find a girl than girls will try and find a guy. Guys have always and should always try and stick with the shotgun approach when trying to find a mate. Cast your net wide and talk to every woman you see, it doesn't even have to be sexual. Just talk to woman, literally every one of them you see. It will build your confidence and it will increase your chances of finding that one girl that just clicks with you. Always remember this. A net cast wide catches more fish. Also it helps to have a nice job and a hobby or two.
>>
>>35150223
op here. i have no intention of even attempting to get a gf, and i refuse to interact with women.

i want to quell the desire to have a family, not act on it.
>>
>>35149660
If you don't have an urge to have children you are not human
>>
>>35150374
Haha yea, you'd have to be some kinda "robot" to not have children.
>>
>>35150299
Then do what >>35150161 says and just fuck hookers I guess.
>>
>>35150299
Get a pet then
>>
>>35150451
I'm talking about the urge you cretin
>>
>>35150463
why would that fix my problem?
>>
>>35150483
Better yet, he can go fuck himself.
>>
>>35149476

Clannad ever after is the best anime that make you feel like a complete piece of shit.
>>
>>35150495
why would you unironically want to be a hooman? dumbass
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.