[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please tell me how to stop giving a fuck about a girl. She's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: qt.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
Please tell me how to stop giving a fuck about a girl. She's an unbelievably toxic person and I keep trying to come back into her life, again and again and again. She's not that interested and even if she was, it could never be a good relationship.

How do cut this bitch out of my life once and for all?
>>
>>35149139
lift ,
when your pecs are tight feelings cant get inside you
>>
>>35149139
>She's an unbelievably toxic person
why?
>>
>>35149139
Tell us more .
>How are you connected ?
>What makes you want to 'come back into her life' ?
>What makes her such a toxic person ?
>>
>>35149139
>How do cut this bitch out of my life once and for all?
by not doing this
>I keep trying to come back into her life, again and again and again.
if you didn't talk to her, it would be over. so don't talk to her.
>>
>>35149139
How do you even take photo like this.
>>
>>35149220
>>35149228
Ok maybe 'unbelievably toxic' is a bit of an exaggeration but i had to make it a bit dramatic or the thread would never take off. But basically she's this girl from school that I used to have a huge crush on. We were friends for a long time but I never said anything to her because I never sensed she had any attraction to me, plus fear of rejection.

But she's a real drama queen, there always seems to be something going wrong in her life, and it makes her just very joyless a lot of the time. She's always complaining she never has the motivation to do anything because her life is so hard, and I know for a fact everyone does nothing but support her. I suppose she's not that bad but a relationship with her would be more trouble then it's worth. But knowing all this doesn't stop me from trying to regain contact with her. Just simple things like asking her how she's been, how things are going, etc. It's pretty innocent but every time i talk to her i start to imagine us together and go back down that rabbit hole.

TLDR: I still have feeling for a girl when the ship has long since sailed, and I want to stop caring.

>>35149269
Obviously I want to do this, but if you couldn't tell I'm a pretty weak person.

>>35149297
I don't know but i like it
>>
>>35149591
if this girl were ugly or not desirable to you, would you still feel the urge to reconnect with her?
>>
>>35149591
Had a crazy gf that strung me along for 8+ months, took a lot from me, and now I know why. The best thing I can say is stop interacting with her completely, if you have a savior complex then just know she's never going to get better and/or just lying about everything wrong with her. You're probably not going to listen to this advice and try to follow the perverse dream world you have set up for yourself anyway, but if you do just stop now. You can either waste months of time on some histrionic bitch who abuses you physically and mentally, cucks you sexually and financially, you have no real common interests with, will probably lie about being raped and turn you against your friends and learn something from it, or you can not experience any of that, remain a bit lonely, but you're saving yourself from a complete mindfuckery.

If you can't just "stop interacting with her," get a fucking hobby, multiple hobbies, a job, go learn something, anything, exercise, explore, there's so much shit to do outside of some dumb whore, of which there are literally MILLIONS of clones of her. She's not unique, she's gutter trash and you can probably do wayyyy better.
>>
>>35150008
You know, I've known that this is the only real answer to my problem for a while now, but hearing it from a voice outside of my own head is really helpful.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>35149139
>i actually had a girlfriend that looked like that and now she hates me

Dont do drugs friends.
>>
>>35150363
Dude that's fucking amazing. I've had this pic saved for like a year from a You Love You Lose thread. At least you lived the dream.
>>
Post her nudes
oregano
>>
>>35149159
he is rightaroni and cheese
>>
File: glasses_sayaka.jpg (132KB, 700x583px) Image search: [Google]
glasses_sayaka.jpg
132KB, 700x583px
>>35150951
>>35150951
oh yeah robot thing, heres an original comment
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.