[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel that I am slowly losing the final remains of sanity left

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170225_230501.jpg (208KB, 715x1343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170225_230501.jpg
208KB, 715x1343px
I feel that I am slowly losing the final remains of sanity left in my head...
I don't have anything further to contribute. I just wanted to share this with somebody. I'm going down a road. There's no way back.
>>
>I feel that I am slowly losing the final remains of sanity left in my head...
Y?
>>
File: IMG_20170226_115842.jpg (17KB, 236x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170226_115842.jpg
17KB, 236x271px
>>35148987
I don't know for sure. It's like the last time,but stronger. I'm having a hard time to keep bad thoughts at bay. It's like I'm stuck on a bad acid trip. I'm not thinking on the same wavelength as I should.
I can't remember the last time I left the house. I haven't seen sunlight in a long time. I haven't spoken to her in a while. Maybe she has given up on me. She should. I would have. Poor mama. I don't know how long she will have her son. I'm not going to repeat the story. I would rather slit my throat open than lose it again. Perhaps this time I'll have to do it. I'm not going back.
>>
>>35149193
>I'm having a hard time to keep bad thoughts at bay. It's like I'm stuck on a bad acid trip. I'm not thinking on the same wavelength as I should.
Wow that sounds familiar.
>I'm not going to repeat the story
I guess that's it then, good luck with the rest of your life friendo.
>>
>>35149193
Nicely done anon, that was a well placed ward-rune you encased in the picture. What are the effects?
>>
>>35149193
You freaked out before?
>>
>>35150297
I was 14 the first time. And another at 19. It was like deep diving, but not surfacing. I can't go through that again, man. I just can't.
>>
>>35149193
Go outside please

Robots forget being inside 24/7 will drive anybody crazy
>>
I was you, literally the ONLY and ONLY thing that helps always is hardcore sport, power yourself out til you almost get a hearthattack.

If you are fat start cleaning your house, this should be enough training.

Next time use a treadmill or lift something, do pushups, anything trust me on this.

I literally never moved for 5 years, not a bit.

After i started with cardio and lifting my life changed in a matter of weeks.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.