[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my oneitis (who is also my only friend) decided today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_8011.png (17KB, 882x758px)
IMG_8011.png
17KB, 882x758px
>tfw my oneitis (who is also my only friend) decided today she wanted to be mean to me for no reason
>tells me she will block my number for 20 days to "punish" me
>ask what I did wrong
>"I just want to be bitch to you."
>number gets blocked
>message her on insta that I'm having a really bad day and this is just making me feel worse
>"Who are you again?"
>continues to act like we are strangers
>see her instagram posts
>she posted a little list of friends she cherishes and why she loves them
>I'm no where on that list
>know she posted this today just to make me feel worse

Anyone else have a similar situation. I feel like such shit. I just want to be her friend but she randomly gets like this somedays. She doesn't treat any of other friends like this.

I feel left out and frankly I feel abused sometimes. She is suppose to be supportive as a friend but she constantly threatens to block my number.

Our friendship operates on fear and her "jokingly" threatening me.

She used to be so nice, now she constantly calls me ugly and fat (I know I'm not ugly, I'm only slightly overweight)

I feel like such shit. Right now I'm alone since she won't reply.

I just want a friend.
>>
Have you tried not being a pathetic orbiter?
>>
What the fuck kind of behaviour is that? Why don't you just drop her? Having friend is better than being treated like that.
>>
is this bait or are you real OP? I can't tell
>>
why would you want to be friends with her in the first place? she doesn't sound worth it my dude.
>>
wow
wow dude
i'm a pathetic motherfucker and loathe myself, but you're on a whole different level of pathetic
>ask what I did wrong
how can you be this much of a cuck
>>
sounds like she's into some kinky femdom shit
you should ask her to lock you in a chastity cage and spank your balls with a ping pong paddle
>>
File: 1481509661627.png (974KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481509661627.png
974KB, 900x900px
>>35148948
You know what must be done. Do it.
>>
File: IMG_8362.jpg (133KB, 1124x993px)
IMG_8362.jpg
133KB, 1124x993px
>>35148975
We were legit friends though. We used to be so close. We still talk everyday and she messages me first a lot of the times
>>35148980
She isn't all bad, there are times where she is really nice but I just wish those moments would be the majority of our friendship. I could drop her but we been friends for a year and honestly I'm a really lonely person.
>>35149123
She actually does call herself a sadist actually but it's usually a joke
>>
File: images (2).jpg (13KB, 389x378px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
13KB, 389x378px
Find a mask and a gun
>>
File: 1487716403244s.jpg (2KB, 125x124px)
1487716403244s.jpg
2KB, 125x124px
>>35148948
WHATS HER NAME ANON I KNOW A BITCH LIKE THIS TELL ME NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35148948
Well, have you considered she may be right about you?
Here is what you should do, sit and take a long time to think and write a list of everything that's hateable about you then for every item write the 5 worst times it manifested
Then come up with micro punishments for yourself like because I did this I should sleep 10 hours tomorrow or because I did that I should stab myself with a needle
>>
No friends > Shitty friends.

Make the nuke.
>>
File: 1477277733445.jpg (49KB, 223x314px) Image search: [Google]
1477277733445.jpg
49KB, 223x314px
tfw will never be beta orbiter
feels good man. Would rather die a virgin than a slave to pussy.
>>
>>35148948

You deserve it for being such a limped dick loser. You know this girl is going to walk all over you, but do nothing about it. I know this post is bait or supposed to create more animosity toward women, but are giving a bad name to all of r9k with that behavior.
>>
>>35148948
I'd chuck her if I were you

shes just a another flat tire holding you back

the soon you put distance between her and you the better

and if she start giving you shit call the cops on her crazy ass
>>
>>35148948
>>35149195

Dude, if this is not bait, open your fucking eyes: she's not your friend, dipshit. She just uses you because she's knows you will always be there at her feet. Don't beg her, you just giving the bitch an even more raging lady boner.

>>35149389

Also this.
>>
Wow OP, you're truly the most pathetic. If you don't block her on everything and entirely ditch her now, then you should just kill yourself.
>>
What the fuck op. Cut contact with her.

>b-but

No. Cut contact with her.
>>
>Not treating all women with disdain
>>
File: ....png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
....png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>35148948
Absolutely pathetic. You are the lowest pond life there is. She isn't your friend.
>>
>>35149580

I agree with him.
>>
>>35149356
not everybody is masofag.
>>
>>35149195
This is called being a beta orbiter. Recognize that she doesn't care about you, that she thinks you're a tool, drop her, and get some decent male friends.

>>35149389
This. Shitty friends means people will treat you like shit and your "support" group will treat you like shit. No friends means you can start fresh and better appreciate the positive social interactions you do get.
>>
This can not be real. What the hell. It's crystal clear what you're supposed to do in that situation
>>
File: IMG_6527.jpg (82KB, 735x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6527.jpg
82KB, 735x660px
>>35149528
>>35149624
>>35149672
It sounds worse then it is since I listed every negative thing about her. When it's all together it does look pretty pathetic. But there really is a good side to her.

I won't completely cut contact but I will talk to that this behavior needs to stop.
>>
Anon, finding other friends even if you're alone during it is better for you. She's basically abusing you because she knows she can.
I'd be your friend :^)
>>
>>35149806

No you won't, you'll bend over like a good little beta the next time she pulls this shit. No friendship is worth tolerating this kind of drama.
>>
File: IMG_5810.png (999KB, 836x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5810.png
999KB, 836x644px
>>35148948
This was extremely painful to read. OP, quit being a little bitch and wait the 20 days. Also grow a pair of balls for Christ sake and stop whining like a bitch piece of shit.
>>
>>35148948
you should care about her as much as she cares about you, which it seems nought
>>
For anyone who might find themselves in a situation like OP's story: the need you feel is NOT for the person that abuses you, it's just for someone. You think you need this person, because they're the one you see in close proximity. After you dump their ass, you will notice that you don't feel *worse* than before. You'll still feel like shit, sure, but not worse. That's when you realize there's nothing special about this person.
>>
>>35149806
Just follow what Anon >>35149624 said.

Just quit it dude. If we, lonely robots are telling you this is sad and pathetic, you know you have a problem.
>>
>>35148948
Are you in middle school by any chance? Because that is the only thing I can think of for people acting like this or even caring this much.
>>
>>35149806
The fact is there isn't a good side of her, you've invented a mental picture of her that doesn't stand up to reality and that is what you're attached to, it's NOT her. Whatever you thought was good about her is completely false. Stop seeking her approval and let go of her now, this type of thinking is unhealthy.
>>
>>35149929
Good advice.

gsdagas
>>
>>35148948

fuck that bitch

work on yourself

get real friends
>>
File: IMG_8369.jpg (211KB, 1125x1548px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8369.jpg
211KB, 1125x1548px
Eh. Maybe you guys are right.. talking to her might be a lost cause
>>
>>35150709

>Maybe

We are right.
>>
>>35149123
This is the only correct response in this thread.
If you truly are her friend you should just go with it and to make her happy.
Just wait you 20 days and when she talks to you again make sure to tell her how much you missed her and how you'll always be there for her.
>>
Kek this story made me feel good. That's what you get you filthy normie
>>
>>35148948
Jesus Christ dude, grow a spine.
>>
>>35150709
It's the hope that keeps you here isn't it? You hope One day she'll be yours so you hold on no matter... It's hard to let go I know, but she's not worth it
>>
>>35150750
this tbqh
>tfw you will never have a sadistic femdom gf
you're a lucky man OP
>>
>>35148948
Sever all ties for good and destroy something she treasures as a good-bye, or else this is exactly what you deserve.

The next girl will treat you the same way if you're pathetic enough to let her. They're ALL bullies, Anon. They ALL are. They will attack any perceived weakness and they only respect strength.
>>
>>35148948
>>35149195
>>35150709
just reading this pisses me off fuck off op you are literally retarded for clinging to this girl go fuck yourself pussy
>>
I think you might be a literal cuckold, OP. Pretty funny desu
>>
Yeah so why are you such a bitch and remain in that toxic relationship?
>>
File: IMG_8376.jpg (184KB, 1125x1352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8376.jpg
184KB, 1125x1352px
Okay guys one final thing, what do you think of this? I never thought of it playfully like this before. Maybe I was just viewing it completely wrong. It's honestly a little sweet she thinks of me like that. Do you guys think I was overreacting
>>
>>35151286

KEKEKEKEKEEK

Orbiter confirmed

Brother zoned
>>
>>35151286
actually kill yourself

you ask for advice and you don't listen you will always be stuck in your ways and that's why you are on r9k
>>
>>35151286

>Brother figure

Unless you're friends from ages 6 or younger, red alert. Brother = orbiter who I will never see sexually.
>>
>>35151286
disgusting degenerate just drop the bitch
>>
>>35151286
she means that you are pathetic
>>
File: 1484174551968.jpg (109KB, 700x550px) Image search: [Google]
1484174551968.jpg
109KB, 700x550px
>>35149648
This. I was betaorbiter with stockholm syndrome like OP once. Never again.
>>
>>35149195
You are such a faggot it's unbelievable. Get some self respect and cut contact for good. It's better to not have any friends than friends like that.
>>
>>35151286

You're being manipulated.

But whatever I say to you will go to deaf ears, you're far too deluded to even realize just how toxic this person is and how little she cares for you.

But here is the truth: She doesn't like you, she is using you as part of her fantasy of having a man eating out of her hand and she abuses you because she knows you will always come back asking for more, she sees you as a tool and nothing more.

Don't believe me? IT's your choice. I understand you are desperate for a friend, but NO friends treat their friends like this. a true friend will tease you, sure, he or she will know to sting where it hurts, but in respect and fairness, but a friend will respect you, your pain and your struggle and will stand by your side to help you improve as a person and will pick you up when you fall down.

None of that "I'm gonna block your number for two weeks and hurt your feelings" type of shit.

YOU ARE BEING USED AND ARE A FOOL, OP, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS STUPID RELATIONSHIP!
>>
OP makes me remember my dark betaorbiting past reeeeeee
>>
>>35148948
ANON! BE MY FRIEND!
>>
>>35151286
I really hope this is all an elaborate ruse and you really don't let a bitch treat you like this.
>>
>>35151935

It better not me, I will never understand the mindset of pretending to be retarded just to get people to call you retarded.
>>
File: abstract wojack.png (9KB, 224x225px)
abstract wojack.png
9KB, 224x225px
>be me
>be 19 y/o uni freshman
>not too fat/ugly but severe depression/anxiety keep me miles above Chads
>never had gf
>play tf2 for one of my 2000+ hours on a rare occasion with an ok friend
>grill who seems funny
>add her
>don't really talk but hit it off
>get invited to discord channel with longterm friends but inner autism makes me look like a faggot
>no communication for one or two months
>September and talk for some reason
>add her on snapchat
>we talk a lot and end up telling me about how army chad lied and made up stories and got nudes when she was 17
>only person she told
>I know I'm not a wizard yet but I've stopped feeling or wanting relationships with people
>still been continuously talking
>she's nice but doesn't really seem to care about me
>never wants to play vidya even though she often does w/ other people
>start to feel like I've been beta cuck emotional sponge for her problems
>I still spend the vast majority amount of time playing vidya I've stopped enjoying all by myself because I'm a massive faggot
>she says I'm one of her best friends but don't believe it
>keep feeling less and less meaning to her
>do I keep talking?

what do
>>
>>35152098
>>be me
>>be 19 y/o uni freshman
>>not too fat/ugly but severe depression/anxiety keep me miles above Chads
>>never had gf
>>play tf2 for one of my 2000+ hours on a rare occasion with an ok friend
>>grill who seems funny
>>add her
>>don't really talk but hit it off
>>get invited to discord channel with longterm friends but inner autism makes me look like a faggot
>>no communication for one or two months
>>September and talk for some reason
>>add her on snapchat
>>we talk a lot and end up telling me about how army chad lied and made up stories and got nudes when she was 17
>>only person she told
>>I know I'm not a wizard yet but I've stopped feeling or wanting relationships with people
>>still been continuously talking
>>she's nice but doesn't really seem to care about me
>>never wants to play vidya even though she often does w/ other people
>>start to feel like I've been beta cuck emotional sponge for her problems
>>I still spend the vast majority amount of time playing vidya I've stopped enjoying all by myself because I'm a massive faggot
>>she says I'm one of her best friends but don't believe it
>>keep feeling less and less meaning to her
>>do I keep talking?
>what do
oh shit wrong thread pls ignore, didn't mean to do that
>>
>>35150709
>maybe
kys you stupid faggot. You ignore our advice until she confirms it herself.
>>
>>35151286
>ignores you for a week/month like a passive-aggressive bitch
>tells you that "OMG IT'S CUZ YOU ARE MY ONII-CHAN"
You're being manipulated.
>>
>>35152204
>thinks people talk in anime
>>
>>35152229
>taking shit literally
Go fuck yourself you stupid autist.
>>
>>35152393
>getting mad on /r9k/
Whew lad
>>
>>35152408
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
You got called out for being a retard. Deal /w it.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.