[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go into college >Attend classes >Talk to nobody >Leave

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: uzLrg2P.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
uzLrg2P.png
18KB, 509x411px
>Go into college
>Attend classes
>Talk to nobody
>Leave
>Repeat every day
How do I break this cycle without coming across as an overly-friendly sperglord?
>>
File: 1437531987128.jpg (15KB, 317x275px) Image search: [Google]
1437531987128.jpg
15KB, 317x275px
>>35148771
>>Go into college
>>Attend classes
>>Talk to nobody
>>Leave

iktf tbqh
>>
>>35148771
Drop out and be NEET
>>
>>35148771
I envy you so much. I wish people would stop talking to me.
FUCKING GROUP ASSIGNMENTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35148771
Do you commute to school or live on campus?
>>
>>35148771
You don't.
If you're not social, college will be the worst experience of your life

t.someone who spent 10 semesters without talking or making any friends and ended up dropping put twice in between

I would tell you to get a job at retail. Get some social exp. I think it would help immensely.
>>
File: 1487819667859.jpg (141KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487819667859.jpg
141KB, 1024x1024px
>>35148889
commute mustard race reporting in
>>
>>35148771
>>35148833
>>35148870
Wow you really are a bunch of entitled fuckers aren't you? You have the chance to extend your social circles and become successful but you'd rather clam up and stay in your safe bubbles while shitposting on a peruvian frog injecting web forum.
>>
>>35148771
>>Go into college
>>Attend classes
>>Talk to nobody
>>Leave
>>Repeat every day
Are you me?
>>
>ask randoms questions about class even if you understood all of it
>once you have asked questions, you can start greeting them everyday and sitting close
>proceed to talk about stupid stuff like the weather or what book they choose to study or whatever before/after class
>ask to study together/offer place to study together
>voila!

Also I did
>take something to drink to class (ice tea or other stupid shit) and offer people who you're already greeting regularly some of it
>>
if you commute and don't live in a dorm it's impossible to make friends. everyone else hangs out all the time since they're in close proximity, you just show up for class and leave
>>
File: 1411070881117s.jpg (6KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1411070881117s.jpg
6KB, 234x250px
>>35149128
So where do i put my autism during all of this?
>>
>>35149128
Good advice at first
Drink thing is weird
>>
>an overly-friendly sperglord

Fuck me, I did this. Actually invaded people who were sitting quietly and forced my presence on them. They humored me so it took years to realize how fucking autistic I was.
>>
>>35149222
This this this.
Freshman year of college living on campus was fucking great.
Everyone was exactly where they wanted to be in life, and the classes were pretty easy.
I'm a commuter now, and my grades are better, but my life is worse.
>>
File: 1485615158717.gif (2MB, 245x162px) Image search: [Google]
1485615158717.gif
2MB, 245x162px
You want advice on how to weasel your way into a social life? I'll fucking tell ya a few ways.

1. way = Facebook, seriously the modern normie is mega grateful for this website. You don't have to be honest about yourself because it's a fucking internet website. Read up on some first impressions mindfucking methods to make people think you're a cool guy. Have a picture with a smile and approachable interests that someone can look at and say "hey man thats so cool". Then you trap that person and don't let go. This person will be used as a "hostage" of sorts to attract more people to be around you because they see you already have a friend. Tadaa friends acquired. ALSO install whatsapp <- incredibly useful

2. way Group/Pair work = Be cool and helpful. People who aren't scumbags will notice this. Exchange contact info with said cool people. Have a group meeting at a relaxing enviroment, like a bar?

3. Find that other kid that also sits alone and attach yourself to him like a parasite, but a cool parasite. It doesn't matter if you don't like him. This is about expanding your approachbility portfolio. If you have a friend you'll have more opportunities to make additional friends. Maybe that guy/girl has some friends of their own? Latch on to them as well.

4. Some club. A film club? A gaming club? Whatever, just go to those meetings. People WILL talk to you.

ALSO Your clothing should give some hints about your interests, like a band shirt or a movie shirt. Somebody is bound to come up to you and say; "hey, nice shirt guy". <- Target them for friendship.

Also hygiene is muy importante.

Final also also; If somebody doesn't take interest in you IT'S NOT THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD. Try another one.
>>
>>35148771
You must be me from the past.

When I came back home everyday voice didn't came out. I usually didn't talk at all during the whole 10 hours, buses included.
I always ate some sandwich in some quiet campus spot as I didn't have anybody to go to the school cafeteria with.

Still it was better than having interaction, which usually involved lending slackers my precious notes, or having to make for dumb mates in group assignments. In fact I preferred individual final exams over the easier continuous assignments for this reason.

Now all those fuckers are gone from my life and it has been proved they weren't worth my word.
>>
>>35148771
This is why they have clubs at universities. If you didn't get into them at the start you're basically fucked now.
>>
File: mate_compartir[1].jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mate_compartir[1].jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>35149267
Probably. It applies to my country because we drink pic related

Not sure if there's an equivalent in other countries.

>>35149258
Why would you want to meet people if you can't even hold a weather conversation?
>>
>>35149749
>Why would you want to meet people if you can't even hold a weather conversation?

Wow, you're a dick. Glad I didn't listen to you!
>>
>>35148771
Why would you want to break the cycle? College students are overwhelmingly shit-tier human beings.
>>
>>35149904
It's not about being a dick or not anon. What do you plan on doing once you meet this people? What's the point of "meeting people" if you can't talk to them?
Honest question both time. Didn't mean to sound harsh.
>>
>>35149935
Exactly. I have only received human treatment in small classrooms. Which are a thing now that less people can afford to study.

Still less dangerous than the jobmates you might encounter later in life. Those would clomb over your skull just to be able to suck the bosses dick.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.