[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw 1st time at a club and girl asks me to offer her a drink

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 12434325325.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
12434325325.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>mfw 1st time at a club and girl asks me to offer her a drink
ty for the redpills guys or I might have fallen for it
>>
>>35148682

Probs wanted to use you anyway.
Would've just used you for drinks and then ditched you.
Women are scum.
>>
Keep up the good work, champ.
>>
>>35148682
Being at a club in the first place aside, you did the right thing
>>
>>35148682
>>35148727

It's probably true, but it's all part of the game. You have no chance of getting a girl without offering her something either with resources or sex appeal
but going to the club makes you a normie so get the fuck out
>>
>>35148795
Yeah I guess I'm better off than some people here since I have some of which one might consider friends I don't
but I'm still a 21 yo virgin and future NEET
>>
First time i went to a club (a friend of a friend was DJing) i was already shitfaced before leaving so my memory is a bit blurry. I'm very anxious in new situation especially involving strangers, and i'm absolutely terrified of dancing. The noise and the dancing made it impossible to just hide/blend in around my friends so after ordering or trying to order a drink at the bar i just found a corner with a seat and tried to be as inconspicous as possible while having my drunken and teary anxiety breakdown. Eventually one guy from my group who was a total bro found me and made me go outside to calm down and talk to me. I was pretty wasted so im pretty sure i did some pathetic drunken venting and eventually he took me back to his place (bunch of internet friends meeting up and i was sleeping at his place).
I remember crying on the bus and i think i was hugging him too.

Pretty embarassing, but nobody made a big deal about it.

Since then i've gotten a lot better at dealing with my anxieties but i'm still terrified of dancing so i can't imagine why i would go to a club again.
>>
>>35148795

It's not even just a girl thing. Males have this weird group culture where you are expected to buy drinks for everyone in your group on certain occasions, and in return you get to enjoy your friends doing the same thing. I didn't understand why you would do this at first but i suppose it fosters trust in the group and a feeling of belonging.

There's probably more going on with girls expecting to be bought drinks too but i don't really know what exactly that is. I can't believe it's JUST about getting free shit though, chad isn't that dumb despite what you may think.
>>
>>35149494
Dancing is one of the few things I enjoy, but I have no friends to go and do it with. I think I inherited it from my parents, both of whom have always loved going clubbing and dancing. My dad told me he used to go up into London by himself to dance in the clubs, but now such a thing is completely socially unacceptable.

I went clubbing by myself once. It was pretty awful.
>>
>>35150032
Something about the feeling i get when i move rhythmically just full-force triggers the coping mechanism i've developed during my depression and anxieties. I don't know why it happens for this in particular, maybe i have some repressed memories or childhood trauma. Or i'm just afraid of losing my composure and making a fool out of myself, like with most other things.
>>
>>35150284
Well most people have that until they've drunk enough. It's why people "pre-drink" nowadays before they go out clubbing. Even normies don't have the balls to go out and club while relatively sober.

It's unfortunate if even being shitfaced can't erase your insecurities. Maybe consider some help?
>>
>>35150315
I'm trying to get help, but it's difficult to motivate myself to keep pushing. I've given up a bit the last year or two. I dropped out of school because of the depression i had like 9 years ago, but at the time i had absolutely no idea what was wrong with me. When my mom finally made me go to a doctor it was a horrible experience that ended with me being put in a closed psych ward for three days, and since then i just kept trying to find something i can do that isn't unbearable, but eventually i always break down and all the pain and effort was for nothing.

I am trying to find a therapist since i have to figure something out before i run out of moms money :^)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.