[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just watched this video and i noticed most people in the comments

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: jn.png (295KB, 397x375px) Image search: [Google]
jn.png
295KB, 397x375px
I just watched this video and i noticed most people in the comments are so autistic they actually think green hood guy is the awkward one, wew lad, guess im not that autistic after all
>>
>>35145135
btw the mustache fellow came across as far more awkward
>>
File: images (74).jpg (7KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (74).jpg
7KB, 276x183px
>>35145135
they cant see through their autism
Angry autists are truly digusting
>>
It's people who regularly play video games and people who watch video games. Why did you expect them to not be autistic? The guy in the green hoodie is having a normal conversation and the mustached man is going into a tard rage over it.
>>
File: Untitled.png (271KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
271KB, 960x540px
>>35145265
but why cant they just relax and ignore stupid comments
>>
>>35145135
link to the video OP.
>>
>>35145717
Since OP is a fucking faggot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM
>>
>>35145842
>"I recommend all viewers to go get a nice cup of joe, perhaps a bagel."
If he would've had a fedora on while saying this, the entire room would've caught his euphoria and aids
>>
>>35145135
he's wearing pajamas in public for gods sake. how do people think the mustachioed one is NOT the autist?
>>
>>35145135
I regret making this thread it seems mean to mustash guy in hindsight I'm sure he's not a bad guy
>>
File: 1446061358935.png (126KB, 353x356px) Image search: [Google]
1446061358935.png
126KB, 353x356px
Caveman is a fucking legend, you shut your whore mouth.
>>
They're both awkward as fuck, the guy with the mustache is merely an edgelord while the guy in the hoodie has a positive attitude.
>>
>>35145135
speedrunners are notorious for being autistic. I mean think about it. speedrunning has to be the most fucking autistic hobby ever. (also 99% of the commentators are /v/irigins)))
>>
>>35145135
He literally has autism tho and the other guy is just another lame asshole. ADGQ is full of lame assholes because it's a fucking shit event now.
>>
>>35145135
someone link the video
>>
>>35145135

Yeah that guy seems normal
>>
>>35145135

>it's kinda coincidental how pigs are always evil in so many games

>SUCH AS?

>lists quite a few games with evil pigs

>okay... thanks for the list of evil pig games

He's being a prick the entire time honestly. Is everyone supposed to just sit in silence? I don't get it.
>>
The dude in the green hoodie is trying to be nice but he doesn't realize he's being annoying, the dude playing was actually quite polite. Not necessarily autistic and yes, I know the green hoodie dude is autistic, just plain awkward, nothing you wouldn't expect from a videogame-related event
>>
The guy in the green hoodie is a noted autist so most people are against him from the get-go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_gdqMTKXrc

Try to pity him after watching this
>>
File: wojak.gif (17KB, 418x500px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.gif
17KB, 418x500px
>>35145135
Green hoodie guy was just trying to make the speedrun more enjoyable with commentary and jokes, sure it was cringe at parts but it's better than watching an italian mustache pedophile looking faggot sit there silent the whole time.
>>
>>35146917
God, what a bitch.
Reminds me of my dad sending me outside as a kid because "REEE GET OFF THAT GAMEBOY"
>>
>>35147047
Except you weren't a 25 year old man
>>
>>35147128
That makes it even worse desu, why does she care?
He's a man
>>
>>35147128
I was 12 and living in a neighborhood were the only other kids close to my age were gangbangers
>ree go ride your bike or something
>ride around the block
>get stares from all the bangers
>decide to just sit on porch while dad guffaws through taped episodes of hee haw
>>
>>35147128
He said he works jobs and pays some of the bills. Isn't that what most people do until they have enough to move out? I don't see the problem with him doing a fairly quiet speedrun at 2 am, his mom was just being a bitch desu.
>>
>tfw 26
>still live with my parents
Thank god, my parent are pretty chill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ETUzY_RYhg
>>
so i guess green hoodie guy probably broke the unwritten rules about talking? no one else talks unless in response to him. He mostly just makes bullshit "observations" like you'd make with your friends in HS while watching a movie you thought you were smarter than. Idk. Sad vid
>>
File: 1426093539208.png (13KB, 744x615px) Image search: [Google]
1426093539208.png
13KB, 744x615px
>>35145135
oriinrginrignirngrn commenttttt
>>
well all i know for certain is that the posters in this thread definitely aren't autistic
>>
File: spirit.png (261KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
spirit.png
261KB, 1024x576px
>>35145135
Moustace-Pyjama guy is not awkward at all. He is average in terms of that, if you look at videos he does outside of this one awkward event. He is just not used to the severe level of autism he became the victim of.
Imagine you are moustache guy. Someone sits randomly so close to you that your arms touch, while you are trying to break a world record.
Then the elbow rubbing autist tries to be funny by constantly talking and interrupting your thoughts, and also what you are trying to say.
You try and be nice but the person keeps doing this shit.
You try and hint the other guy to shut the fuck up, but he dosent get it, because he is actually autistic.

Moustache guy saying "I would prefer if you were quiet" is the nicest way he could have the fucking green hoodie retard understand that he is not funny, and his behavior is unacceptable.

If you don't believe me, look at the videos of the green hooded guy, 2 fun facts:
>He cheated in a speedrun and lied about it, even when there was evidence
>He has a necklace he always wears and believes he will die if he takes it off
He also admitted to having actual autism.
>>
I don't think any of them are autitistic, it's just that they have different preferences. Dude respectfully asked me to stfu, the problem is that there's simply no way of saying it without sounding like a bitch.

Not that awkward though.
>>
>>35148775

Don't forget the satoru tribute stream, that was the slippery slope breaking point.
>>
>>35148775
>He has a necklace he always wears and believes he will die if he takes it off
It's a dog collar, this dude is a notorious autist
>>
>>35149011
Fuck I forgot this happened, that was some surreal autism
>>
>>35148775
>that picture

God that video was fucking autistic. I still don't know how I came across watching it.
>>
the guy in the hoodie is the autistic one. He intruded and tried to commentate on a run for a game he doesn't even know about. It's the equivalent of me randomly jumping on to the commentators desk at a football match and saying things like, "wow that guy is running really fast is that sonic!?" "woah he just kicked that ball really hard, falcon kick haha!"
>>
is green hoodie guy this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpyth0V5-bA&list=PL5k8kgVRPLo_jnh8_0eQ0MrNioSeoyiHS
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.