[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBd mpag02m4 >intelligen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 21

File: JHKJLKL.jpg (100KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
JHKJLKL.jpg
100KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBdmpag02m4

>intelligent (PHD)
>attractive
>loves sex
>good job
>loves cooking
>loves watching sports
>single

why dont you step up, robots?
>>
Why would a woman with that much invested in her education be willing to be a stay at home mother? It dorsn't add up.
>>
>>35144966
Daily reminder that soros loves mgtow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI
>>
>>35145001
Because her biological clock is ticking and she is regretting her decision to pursue education over child rearing
>>
>>35145058
So basically settling for a (smart) whore that has realized she is wrong? Isn't that just another form of used goods?
>>
Here's a version without the retarded MGTOW guy in the background

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE8UHCDVYB8
>>
>>35146167
>"traditional gender norms"
Could just say "reality."

>I'm fun
>I'm charming
>I'm not hideous
>I'm smart
>I like having sex (not a virgin)

She's full of herself. Used goods that's feels entitled to a man. Women are shit. I only watched 4 minutes of it, can't stand hearing her voice.
>>
"his is easily the worst TED talk I have ever seen. It is literally just 11 minutes of a woman bitching that she is still single, all while showing that despite her Phd she is also a superficial and judgmental person. There is no insight here, hell she quotes Buzzfeed for crying out loud. BUZZFEED!? Really!? How is this helpful or informative? Their is nothing to gain from this talk at all.
It does not provide insight on being ok with the single life since she complains that she wants to be married almost every other minute.
It does not provide insight on how to be a better date, or get more dates, or how use online dating to game the system or anything like that.
It sure as hell does not give anything scientific despite her being a Phd, which she is sure to remind us constantly.
It's not even funny so I can't look at it as a downgraded stand-up comedy bit. Her delivery is terrible and she does not seem like she is very good at public speaking. How is she a Phd with such bad public speaking skills!?"
>>
>>35146301
people actually consider buzzfeed to be hard hitting news anon
in college, girls in my classes would cite buzzfeed articles instead of the hill or other sites

they broke the trump peepee scandal story and the melania is a whore scandal so people think they're good
>>
File: 1466641913192.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
1466641913192.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
Tick tock, roastie whore.
>>
fat cunt

cxc
>>
>>35146373
A fat roastie whore.
>>
File: 1471354542151.png (30KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471354542151.png
30KB, 640x400px
>>35146373
This puts the ragie in he roastie.
>>
grills are supposed to be feminine and demure, saying you like sex in a literal public speech is neither of those things.
>>
>>35146167
I like the vaguely aussie sounding guy shitposting verbally in the background
>>
>>35144966
That's because career women are fat. Because snacking on the job, even mid-conversation, is considered acceptable, but checking a website on your phone is not.
>>
>>35145001
I could be a house husband and I'm still getting educated to repel shitters who are intimidated by it.
>>
>Ph.D in history

TOP KEK. If she was actually smart (i.e. Ph.D in Math) she'd be perfect. But as it is she's just one of those obnoxious people that think that her liberal arts degree makes her smart.

Also let me guess: she has super high standards in men.
>>
>>35144966
>height requirement
>for that
jesus fuck
>>
>waaaaaa why cannot I find a man
>her standards for a man:
>>6'5
>>white
>>$150,000/yr
>>/fit/
>>never been married
>>must give her constant attention

She could easily find a man. An average man too. Just not what she wants.
>>
>>35146660
Even fat unattractive goblins with their head up their ass feel entitled to Chad.
>>
HAHAHAHA

That's what you get for being fucked and dumped by Chad countless times instead of settling for a good average man.

Also cannot even believe that somebody made a fucking TED talk about not having a bf. Holy shit what a fucking attention whore.
>>
>>35146747

Somebody should just have stood up and yelled at her.

>You're not entitled to any of a man with all those things.
>You're not THAT attractive
>>
All she has to do is weight 130 lbs or less and she'd get a decent looking guy.

She doesn't have an ugly face, she's just obese.
>>
>>35146818
All she has to do is have a vagina. Men offer to be with her, just not the kind of man she wants (Chad).
>>
>must be taller than me

I don't get this. She could get herself a much wealthier much more successful much better spouse if she ditched that one requirement. Like what the fuck is going on in their tiny brains that they think having a taller spouse is literally that important?
>>
>>35146885
Social Status. They want it all. Women are bottomless pits.
>>
Yes Goy! Neuter yourself!
>>
This is epic. I think most people were subtly laughing at her. I mean she went out there to make a huge fool of herself.

She's ugly, shallow as fuck and stupid enough not to be aware of it.

>I have a Ph.D in History

Yes you have a Ph.D. In freaking History! You don't need to be smart to have a Ph.D in freaking History.
>>
File: dear_nice_guy.jpg (305KB, 754x1530px) Image search: [Google]
dear_nice_guy.jpg
305KB, 754x1530px
>fuck Chads left and right
>major in useless shit
>get old and fat, realize clock is ticking
>go on public and whine about how smart and attractive you are WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD MEN
Females are a fucking mistake.
>>
>>35146885
At first I thought the requirement for tall men was just a social thing, but I'm starting to believe it's also biological/evolutionary.
>>
She'll die alone cause she has a turd for a personality.

That brings me joy.
>>
Here's an idea. There should be a sticky with content like this that makes us feels better about those

>tfw no gf

feels.
>>
>>35146885
Women find taller men attractive. They don't want to fake orgasms for the rest of their lives.

Manlets don't turn them on.
>>
>>35144966
>Saying "step up" like it's my responsibility to take this pig in, or that it'll make me more of a man

Why don't some qt femanons step up and date me?
>>
>>35147136
You too. Oregano. Basil.
>>
>>35147303

So what? Men find tiny, tall women with perfect tits, perfect legs and perfect skin and a perfect face attractive.

But eventually men lower their standards until they find somebody to settle for. To have standards that are completely untouchable is retarded, especially if you clearly are just not good enough for those standards.

I'm not questioning girls having standards. I'm questioning her having standards. She's not attractive. She should settle. Heck she should be glad to find a short guy who'd date her. Most shorter guys I know are with /fit/ women.
>>
File: dating game.jpg (1MB, 1221x3326px) Image search: [Google]
dating game.jpg
1MB, 1221x3326px
>>35147020

The dating game at 35+
>>
>>35147393
Because women physically are not turned on by manlets. Men and women aren't biological equals. Men are supposed to plant their seeds in as many women as possible. Women are supposed to seed through all their potential suitors and pick only the best genetic mates.

Manlets are genetically faulty. Not to mention all the studies that prove they're less intelligent, less physically apt and have less leadership qualities.
>>
>MGTOW 101
no thx
>>
>>35144966
Even as fat and ugly as she is, there's plenty of beta males who would happily take her.

But no, only Chad is acceptable to her, and she just can't fathom why a top-tier man wouldn't be attracted to her PhD and dumb office job.
>>
>>35146660
PhD in history means nothing. A PhD in Classics is a different story however.
>>
File: 1481309547703.jpg (60KB, 755x553px) Image search: [Google]
1481309547703.jpg
60KB, 755x553px
>>35147525
Really makes this even more believable.
>>
>>35147396

Love it. But really makes one think. Since we abandoned religion to keep our morals in check our culture has gone to shit.

Eventually, (hopefully), our culture will start shunning this sort of shitty attitude by women when it comes to dating for the benefit of everyone.
>>
>>35147566
I don't know a single woman who isn't strictly monogamous. It's just easier.
>>
>>35147562

Yes at least then you have to learn Greek and Latin (I presume) which is sort of impressive.
>>
>>35147679

They wait their turn. They are happy to have Chad's attention for 2 weeks/year than to be in a long term relationship with an average guy.

Even though they are average themselves.
>>
>>35144966
You mean fat women are lonely
>>
Can we talk about all the totally-unfuckable-by-anyone men such as ***you***?
>>
>>35147443

That's horseshit. Short men marry eventually so there are plenty of women that deem them acceptable.
>>
>>35147727
This. Roissy used to talk a lot about how women will take five minutes of alpha over five years of beta.
>>
>claims to be feminist
>sorry I only date Aryan specimen, you're not good enough for me

I completely understand why you guys hate feminists now.
>>
>>35145044
MGTOW is pretty much white men giving up on reproducing so it plays perfectly into feminist cancer that bolsheviks brought upon us.
>>
>>35147760
>short men marry eventually
you mean short men with decent salaries are eventually settled for when women realize their clock is ticking
>>
File: 1474746291722.png (511KB, 750x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474746291722.png
511KB, 750x720px
>>35144966
>Tall is the first requirement and the one she refuses to ever drop
At least I get the last laugh now...
>>
>>35144966
>i think i am a decent catch

hint if you can't get anyone to date you; then you aren't a decent catch.
>>
>>35147861

No not really. My mate is a short dude. He's not rich. He also has an ugly face. He's pretty smart and confident though.

He's 20 and has been with this pretty good looking girl since they were 16.

You sound like a self-hating short man. Get a grip.
>>
File: ahaha.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
ahaha.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>35146747

she needs a boyfriend first before she gets a husband
>>
File: 1488054227199.jpg (116KB, 1024x882px) Image search: [Google]
1488054227199.jpg
116KB, 1024x882px
>>35145044

more like GGTOW
>>
>>35147910

No she's clearly the diamond in the rough. Chads just need to discover her.

Kek.
>>
"Going your own way" only works if you like men.
>>
>>35147985
Seriously. They still fuck them so they're still dependent on them.
>>
>>35147985

MTGOW means you spend your money on yourself and only ever interact with women to fuck them.

Women get really desperate once they hit 35 so fucking them is easy. And you don't have to spend money on them either. They will be desperate to please you.
>>
>>35146167
oh man she has a fucking buzzfeed slide. tedx is so garbage
>>
>>35148055
It won't be you fucking them them if you're the kind of loser who gets suckered into this shit. There's always someone else more desirable and/or "generous"

So you're just cucking yourself because you're a bitter asshole who can't form meaningful relationships.
>>
>>35148158

Lol sure, if you say so.

It all honesty do you expect me to think about settling when I'm 35+? What for? To have a kid with autism? Fuck that. That boat has would have long set sail by then.

Sorry, but it's their problem if they are still single by then. At that point all I want is to travel and have fun and cultivate short term relationships with people who aren't still hoping to settle down at 35, lol.

I have no time nor sympathy for delusional cunts.
>>
>>35148294
Why are you obsessing over them instead of living your own life? It's like you're standing in the doorway threatening to leave and everyone else is like "shut up and go already"
>>
>>35148349

It's just fun to see roasties get what they deserve.
>>
>>35148396
You too. :^)

original orifices.
>>
I think that talk was a new low even for TEDx.

Hilarious, though. 'Why can't I find a 6 foot tall feminist male who makes 100k a year!?'

Gee, I don't know. Maybe because a guy like that can be fucking 10/10 model tier 20 year olds and you're already past your prime, overweight, and full of entitlement and unwarranted self-importance.

Intimidated by your PhD? Bitch, your PhD is in -history-. It's basically fucking useless.
>>
>>35146167
lol TEDx should have some fucking cutoff quality criterion. I've lost the last few remaining bits of apreciation I had for these talks.
>>
File: hitmg.jpg (238KB, 900x800px) Image search: [Google]
hitmg.jpg
238KB, 900x800px
>>35147945

Bullshit pic. Hitler was a MGTOW, you retard.
>>
File: bombshell.jpg (215KB, 1110x619px) Image search: [Google]
bombshell.jpg
215KB, 1110x619px
>>35144966
>attractive

Yeah, beach body ready.
>>
>>35149275
>that fucking bellybutton
>>
>>35149323

You mean crater.
>>
>>35145058
she also needs a chump to help pay off the 200k worth of debt she racked up to get her Phd in history.
>>
>>35144966

She sounds like most of you faggots on r9k, except she is a woman.
>>
>>35149323
I bet you could fuck that bellybutton.
>>
>>35149255
>take on the whole fucking world
>afraid of a woman
I'm a jew and this is retarded, hitler and his followers were courageous men.
>>
File: fattie.jpg (402KB, 1712x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fattie.jpg
402KB, 1712x1200px
>>35149375

Women have no problem to get laid.
>>
File: afraid.jpg (163KB, 522x1001px) Image search: [Google]
afraid.jpg
163KB, 522x1001px
>>35149419
>I'm a jew and this is retarded

No, it's not. Hitler did everything legally and democratically.

>afraid of a woman

And stop posting that bullshit.
>>
>>35149363
you mean black hole
>>
>>35149420

Other than the ease of finding companionship (sex alone is piss easy to find as any gender, see prostitutes), she sounds like any other anon on r9k.

>IM SO SMART
>WHY WONT THEY LOVE ME
>>
>>35149375

The difference is most robots don't air their thoughts on women in public and mostly keep to themselves. She, on the other hand, lacks so much self-awareness she made an actual public presentation of "o woe is me, no chad hubby wants me :((" in front of a crowd of people.
>>
File: 1488065320205.jpg (140KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
1488065320205.jpg
140KB, 1024x731px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: rep.png (360KB, 408x401px) Image search: [Google]
rep.png
360KB, 408x401px
KEKARU SHADIBARRRR
>>
File: 2.jpg (55KB, 564x500px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
55KB, 564x500px
Women are useless in general.

All they come here for is to bask in attention, while they bring no benefit whatsoever?

Do you see this sex doll?
This is what women are, nowadays.

The female gender is on it's last legs, and you cannot deny that.
As men progress more and more, we shall invent new methods of gratification that do not require a disgusting roastie.

We shall cleanse our souls,
We shall cleanse our minds.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35149375
>She sounds like most of you faggots on r9k, except she is a woman

Unlike her, the majority of people on here admit they're losers with little to offer the opposite sex.
>>
File: CeBF3kyVAAEm0GK.jpg (46KB, 600x577px) Image search: [Google]
CeBF3kyVAAEm0GK.jpg
46KB, 600x577px
You created this situation yourselves, roasties and orbiters. You decided to implement feminism on a wide scale, and this is the result. Pathetic women that are lonely and can't even function properly in companies, and have the most bitter and unattractive personalities imaginable - society is ruined, and you brought this on yourselves. You destroyed society and the hope for the future just in the prospect of maybe getting laid, and even that didn't happen.
>>
File: fein.png (282KB, 373x371px) Image search: [Google]
fein.png
282KB, 373x371px
GEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT FORRRR FUCCCCCCKKKSSSSS SAAAAAAAKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE misogyny is good I wouldn't dare not practice it wait am I retarded no anon its all good KEEP POSTING
>>
>>35144966
Because she`s a fat 3DPD and real robots are above such base desires.
>>
>just wanted to be with a woman my age
>27 now, women my age are disgusting from several perspective (sense of urgency/haste that kills relationships, sexual history, terrible attitudes)
>literally have to look for 20 year olds, who are actually more interested in me, easier to talk to and have a relaxed attitude
It's all so fucked up and depressing. I wish I was living in my fathers generation.
>>
WE WILL NOT CAPITULATE
WE WILL NOT SURRENDER
WE WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT UNTIL THE LAST ROASTIE HAS BEEN PURGED FROM THE ROBOT'S SAFE HAVEN
BEGONE, DEGENERATE FEMALES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
the female neckbeard ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>35145044
>only deh alpha males should reproduce

this guy is perpetuating another autistic fantasy. You're insane if you think somebody like Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates even has the power to just impregnate 80% of the women in the world and provide for them without his higher quality women (like their wives/mistresses) taking a problem with it.
That's the problem too. Unless you're convinced that every woman lives her life compulsively lying, there is no way they're all being impregnated by DEH ALPHA MALES and provided for by losers (who account for most of the economy when combined). These men still have a choice as to whether or not they will associate with those women.

I think that's subconsciously the reason for MGTOW. It's men who are saying that women who act the way they're acting, or the way 3rd wave feminism wants them to act, that they'll be on their own and they'll have to deal with the social and financial repercussions of their own decisions.

Varg (child of the Norwegian welfare state) considers himself to be an alpha male winner because he has a wife and children, and he thinks that only men who take part in the MGTOW mindset are losing out because they will not have wives, romances, or families.
Varg is retarded because he doesn't get that both men and women are losing in this situation, as those women have to raise children with a single income and no male authority figure in the lives of their kids, who will likely consequentially be unsuccessful in life and will cause problems for the rest of society because there was nobody in the present to tell their mothers that being a slut with bad judgement has very real and lasting consequences.

I'm not sure if he's serious though or if he's just trying to upset MGTOWs so that they'll give in and be slaves to pussy like the rest of the world.
>>
File: loser.jpg (194KB, 935x600px) Image search: [Google]
loser.jpg
194KB, 935x600px
>>35150042
>Do you see this sex doll?
>This is what women are, nowadays.
>>
Here's a copy of her PhD dissertation. It has one citation

There are several grammatical and spelling errors in her thesis abstract: http://docs.lib.purdue.edu/dissertations/AAI3545326/

"During the formative stages of the modern Adirondack Park Agency, New York residents may have generally agreed that the wild landscape need to be protected from excessive industrial, residential, and recreational development, but when the time came for concrete legislation and regulation participants and planners proved bitterly divided in their goals and opinions."

I'm not some grammar Nazi or anything but this was her PhD thesis. This hamburger essay was her life's work. She keeps name dropping her PhD but she's no scholar.
>>
>>35144966
>>loves sex
No thanks, why would I want a slut
>>
>>35144966
>intelligent (PHD)
>attractive
>loves sex
>good job
>loves cooking
>loves watching sports
>single

>why dont you step up, robots?

She'd reject me. I'm only 5'10 and height seems to be her biggest priority.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.