[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi im a black girl with many white chads and tyrones who want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

hi im a black girl with many white chads and tyrones who want to fuck me
they talk to me even though im boring af

am i still a fembot though
im socially retarded
>>
>chads
>tyrones
>boring af
>fembot
talk like a normal person you fucking loser
>>
>>35144696
whatever you say, bro

originally, too, you larping faggot
>>
is that a mother fucking jojo reference?

origina
>>
>>35144715
im not pretending
im a real black girl
>>
>>35144749
then post an image with a timestamp, oh and also your tits, if not then get the fuck out
>>
How many times are you going to make this thread, OP?
Stop larping as a black Stacy, attention whore.
>>
>>35144877
White alpha male = Chad
Black alpha male = Tyrone
White alpha female = Stacy
Black alpha female = ???
>>
No

Now get out roastie
>>
>>35144938
black alpha females are the ugly aggressive ones
you want the pretty "beta" ones that act civilized
>>
>>35145222
pretty much this

Their name is probably something white
>>
OP HERE
someone help
>>
>>35146077
Ok - post a pic of yourself with time stamp otherwise you know the other robots will give you hell.
>>
>>35146446
what does that have to do with being a fembot
>>
>>35144696
White Chad's and Tyrones. Weird name for a white guy.
>>
>>35144696
Why don't you have a trip, Bebe?
>>
File: 1462516162652.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1462516162652.png
108KB, 400x381px
Fuck off you attention whoring roastie toastie cunt.
>>
File: recliningtoko.jpg (42KB, 960x880px) Image search: [Google]
recliningtoko.jpg
42KB, 960x880px
YOU`RE WORTH LESS THAN THIS IMAGINARY CHARACTER,YOU FUCKING ROASTIE!
>>
Sex is an easy thing,but putting up with people afterwards can be hard.After the endorphins wear off,no matter how big a squirt triggered them,realising you are now stuck with a dullard will make even Chad leap out a window.

Seek lovers you want to be around AFTER you cum,and take the time before that happens to know.

Universal advice,inb4 Ooo responding to bait.jpg
>>
thanks for nothing guys
really cool
>>
>>35144696
nice bait nigger

you are such a desperate little whore, and you show us by trying to bait as many robots as possible into your little thread.
Saged and hidden
>>
Alright, actual black fembot here.

I'm taking over this thread. AMA
>>
File: IMG_5725.jpg (35KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5725.jpg
35KB, 785x757px
>>35144696
>she doesn't know that the mere fact that someone of the opposite sex wants to fuck her disqualified her from being a fembot, or any bot for that matter
>she doesn't know that fembots in GENERAL cannot exist
>she's on this board

When will you learn. Get the FUCK off my board. rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35148391

What's your BMI?

Ooooorigam i
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.