[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about strippers? Are they people? Would you pursue

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

How do you feel about strippers?
Are they people? Would you pursue a romantic relationship with one?
>>
>>35144363
>Are they people?

no
>>
>>35144372
What are they, Anon? Some animal different from normal humans?
What about you? Are you a normal human capable of judging other normal human?
>>
>>35144363
>Are they people?

Legally, yes. Ethically, no.
>>
>are they people
No. Also, Ryuko a shit.
>>
>>35144363
What's your obsession with strippers, dude?

Do you go to the club with a pocket full of singles so you can practice talking to girls or something?
>>
>>35144672

You will retract that statement.
>>
>behind a stripper at the bank, they start laying down thousands of dollars worth of twenties
>checking wagecuck pay for like 800
>a-at least I won't get raped to death by my customers, ha-ha~
>>
>>35144363

At least one of those girls is underage. Not even joking.

Guess which one, and maybe win a prize!
>>
>>35144363
>How do you feel about strippers?
They make a living off of thirsty men. If the stigmata wasn't there and it was more like 1880s I wager more woman would happily do it.
>Are they people?
yes. I'm not sure how they be less over this.
>Would you pursue a romantic relationship with one?
I actually have a few times with varying results. One was about as batshit crazy as you could get, but the other two were surprisingly "geeky"/"nerdy". None of them had kids which is somewhat uncommon sense dating them I discovered about every other one of them had a kid or two even at young ages like "18"
>>
File: 1453215583180.jpg (21KB, 400x418px) Image search: [Google]
1453215583180.jpg
21KB, 400x418px
>>35144363
is the middle one a dude?
>>
I don't understand how they do it without opiates. How they keep themselves from puking all over their customers knowing what terrible people they must be to frequent a place like that. Not judging is one thing, but then getting yourself to smile and actually convince people you're enjoying yourself ... That takes talent. Or frontal lobe damage.
>>
File: 1468322786571.jpg (103KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468322786571.jpg
103KB, 750x600px
>>35144764
>stigma
is extreme disapproval
>stigmata
is holes on a body from a crucifixion

know the difference
>>
>>35144726
Fatalities at wage slave work by robbery or shooting is kinda high anon. That and it's #2 workplace for adult suicide. Mind you the average age of a retail worker is 37 years old and retail is the second largest job growth in America so it might be like saying people "who own a black phone kill themselves"
>>
>>35144872
That was an auto correct mistake I made. Sorry.
>>
>>35144866
A lot of girls get off on the idea being that desirable. They love the attention of guys just gawking and giving up hard earn money just being near them. And I'll admit even as a guy the idea you could get the opposite sex to just throw money at you for being attractive/sexy sound pretty awesome.
>>
>>35144363
they're obviously people, they're just whores

just those who like rap are people too, as hard as it is to imagine
>>
File: 1460069051633.jpg (79KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460069051633.jpg
79KB, 750x600px
>>35144916
You have to proof over your posts even with autocorrect.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.