[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /talentless/ here? I don't play any instruments,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: Xbox.png (478KB, 642x593px) Image search: [Google]
Xbox.png
478KB, 642x593px
Who else /talentless/ here?

I don't play any instruments, I can't dance or sing. I can't do carpentry or do art. I'm completely talentless. I'm not dumb or anything, I just don't have any practical talents.

What about you /r9k/? Do you frequent talent-based boards like /po/ and /ic/?

If only all you NEETs browse a useful board as much as you browse /r9k/ maybe you'd have a talent?
>>
is that you in the picture? Will you be my boyfriend?
>>
Me. I never been good at anything. I never been intrested in pursuing a hobby. My hobby i guess is being on the internet and do stuff sometimes with my family.
>>
File: New Canva2.png (2MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
New Canva2.png
2MB, 1600x1600px
just start drawing if youre so worried about being talentless, within a year you can draw well enough people will be telling you to go do it as a job. when really its all quite simple and youre still at amateur level. but youll impress people if thats what youre after. pic related, nothing great, but everytime i show people they ask me if I do this for money or w/e.
>>
>>35144154
Yes that's me. Do you really want to be my bf?
>>
>>35144134
I played in band for 8 years, that's about it.
>>
>>35144218
pls be my bf
Orrrruggginal
>>
>>35144134
Is being good at video games a talent?

I was good at drafting and woodworking in shop class, but I don't have tons of money to invest into tools, nor the space to work.
>>
File: 1485563619144.png (43KB, 809x547px) Image search: [Google]
1485563619144.png
43KB, 809x547px
>>35144217
yes, but I look like a unholy chimera of different kinds of people
>>
>>35144210
Im really slow and retarded and ive tried many times to try to learn but i Always get distracted and bored. Do you know any good tutorials for a brainlet?
>>
>>35144274
that sounds kinda kinky t b h
>>
>>35144243
If you've never played video games competitively and won a cash prize or held a speedrun WR, you're not good at them.
>>
>>35144243
I can't even play video games well. I gotta put most on easy.
>>
>>35144305
Speedrunning is degenerate, autism, and not an achievement whatsoever.
>>
>>35144302
I mostly look old-ish and low test desu
>>
>>35144323
thats because your dumb. DUMB!!
>>
>>35144339
this
speedrunning video games is like reading classic literature for the sake of counting the number of letters or something
>>
>>35144238
I'll hug you but that's where I draw the line, cause I'm not gay
>>
>>35144375
>cause I'm not gay
What are you, gay?
>>
>>35144278
no tutorial will help you you gotta learn it all yourself.

its the quickest way. do pay attention to other peoples drawings though and just keep their techniques in mind , but a full on tutorial is not gonna help. everyone has different styles.

just make it routine and just try to stick with it. after a while itll feel natural and you wont need distractions.
>>
File: 1486870366803.jpg (49KB, 752x748px) Image search: [Google]
1486870366803.jpg
49KB, 752x748px
>>35144375
Well you'd better turn gay real fast fag
>>
>>35144210
How long did it take you to get to that level, and how many hours per day did you practice? It's not really that complex desu, though it's not unpleasant looking. You have any other work?
>>
File: 1486686992052.jpg (55KB, 1024x514px) Image search: [Google]
1486686992052.jpg
55KB, 1024x514px
There's that word again:
>talent
Some people may have talent for things, which give them an edge. With or without talent, you're still required to learn, practice and reflect on your subject.
Get to work, rather than whine.
>>
>>35144134
i play guitar, bass, drum
i can draw
i can dance, i can sing
i don't talk much, but once i talk, my vocabulary is ahead of everyone
i even dress pretty good and have a good face and i'm never interested in comforming to trends, i always look like i'm my own person and i guess girls dig it, i caught a lot of them staring at me

still a virgin robot though, because deep inside i have serious inferiority complex.
>>
>>35144134
talent is an illusion. truth is people who are good at something usually practiced at a young age pretty much every day and made it their whole life.
>>
File: Treegrill.png (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Treegrill.png
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>35144442
i picked up a drawing tablet a bit over a year ago, had always been drawing my whole life but only really started improving a year ago. so i guess its fair to say it literally only takes a year to get to my level. wich still is amateur.

pic related i think is my best work so far,

i try to draw atleast something every day, but that can take 1 hour or 4 hours it depends.

honestly though you improve so fast without even realising it, just gotta try and practice it every now and then.
>>
>>35144485
well talent is when everything aligns perfectly (nature&nurture, interest, capacity, etc.) everyone can learn to play drums, but only the ones who are interested in the actual process of playing it, would be the fastest learner.
>>
Is working on cars counts?
>>
>>35144134
I have a lot of talents (singing, drawing, acting-- all artfag stuff) and I'm not dumb, but I don't feel like pursuing my talents or showing them off would be worthwhile. I think you have to be kind of weird in the head to get by on pure talent.
>>
>>35144628
suck my ----|
<----------------
>>
Join /pol/, full of other talentless people.
>>
>>35144134
Go to an endocrinologist and get your testosterone tested
I did, I have low levels but I got pissed because they made me wait for 4 hours and told me to come back next week so I never did
I should go back tho, it could really help me
>>
>>35144533
>Decide to draw every day
>First day I clear 3 hours no problem
>Second day everything I do comes out wrong
>Struggle to make a fucking circle
>Feel like shit
Isn't draw every day a meme? How do people do it? I always end up doing everything wrong and my drawing come out fast and looking like shit by the second or third day
>>
>>35144825
when someone says they wish you were ded they're not secretly trying to tell you to draw every day via acronym
>>
>>35144725
talent is for creative people, not logical and rational people who bow down to morality.
>>
File: toona.jpg (16KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
toona.jpg
16KB, 405x720px
>>35144825
I managed to draw every day for a couple weeks.
How NOT to do it:
>sit in a quiet room free of distractions
>ponder what to draw
>lay pencil to paper
>draw

that doesn't fucking work.
I watched a ton of tv, played with the dog, watched my sister play video games, read comics and ate hot Cheetos and then from those things the inspiration came. I drew little dumb comics about what was going on with my dog and my sister and on tv and about hot Cheetos. pic related, what I drew on my laziest draw-every-day day.
>>
>>35144843
Most people telling other to kill themselves here are just projecting anyways
Plenty of people fucked in the head in this board, once I had someone beg me to kill myself after I really called him out because he couldn't stand someone hurting him and then moving on. Really freaked me out
>>
>>35144968
what? i'm just doing wordplay. nobody really communicates here, we're all just doing our own thing, using each other as sounding boards. i'm doing a mean wordplay thing, you're doing some kind of talk therapy thing and i accidentally listened to you. sorry. baba booey.
>>
I have always been complimented on my writing ability but no one cares about that. I also know a lot about a lot. A lot of it is useless, trivial knowledge but a lot of it is also very interesting and I have captured people's attentions with discussions on history or politics or art or sports

but girls don't care about that, trust me
>>
>>35144217
It's not him, bruh, there is no proof of it
>>
>>35145141
yeah, it's not. I'm OP and that wasn't even me who replied to that guy claiming it was me
>>
>>35145223
Are you sure? Can you double-check? I really don't want to miss this opportunity.
>>
>>35144953
problem is im a neet with nothing else to do i guess
>>
>>35145328
I'm a NEET too. szglip
>>
>>35144449
Shut up faggot I do what I want
>>
>>35144134

If only I looked like that, my life would be completely different. I would have swam in gash and been super popular, plus gotten a fancy job just for my looks.

I'd be dumb as shit though and my sorcery would be weak as fuck.

>can't decide between being happy or enlightened
>>
>>35144134
>good at languages
>hate talking with people
>fast learner
>no interest in learning
God is an ironic bastard.
>>
>>35145927
>i'm smart just because I'm a loser
please stop deceiving yourself
>>
>>35145987
No thankyarooney.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.