[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /eatingdisorder/? Is a haven't eaten in 3

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: eating-disorder.jpg (803KB, 1800x934px) Image search: [Google]
eating-disorder.jpg
803KB, 1800x934px
Who else here /eatingdisorder/?

Is a haven't eaten in 3 days and it feels like the walls of my stomach are stuck together. I feel at peace though.
>>
I know that feel. Im anorexic and bulimic.

When there is ANY food in my stomach I feel constantly sick until I throw it up. I cant keep food in my stomach. I think its due to mental illness actual mental disorder and the amount of drugs I do.

nothing feels right in my gut. i want my stomach to feel empty. i dont want food.

and i gorge and throw it up.

stomach acid is ruining my teeth.

its fucking me up badly.

i just cant handle much food in my stomach anymore. ill throw up eating a quater of a meal
>>
>>35143376
I wanna starve but I'm afraid it'll make my balding worse and whenever I don't eat I get really sweaty and stinky

God I miss being aneroxic
>>
>>35143376

you are feeling euphoria from starving since your body is burning its fat reserves

you are not guaranteed good health or stability for your whole life so its best to enjoy a sandwich while you can

It could all go tits up one day and you will be at a disadvantage
>>
File: 1466277780872.jpg (74KB, 625x479px) Image search: [Google]
1466277780872.jpg
74KB, 625x479px
>>35143376
>it's an OCD spreads to my eating habits episode
>>
>>35143420
I got hard just reading this

Do you throw up with your fingers?
>>
>>35143420
>420
Your post number has the answer, JLH.
>>
>>35143436
Is that what this feeling of contentment is? I've been sick almost 8 years now and I never actually knew why I felt so happy when I was starving.

But no worries, I'm actually planning to go get a 500 meal of veggies, carbs and protein today. I'm sick but I'm not retarded.
>>
>>35143420
Dude just eat more
>>
>>35143479
Obviously. I let NO ONE to use my ensuite bathroom. Mainly because I am very unclean and the toilet is covered in puke and the floor has residue chunks and what ever.

i dont even let my boyfriend use my private bathroom.

its disgusting as fuck and i regonoize that and if anyone sees it they would say how fucked up i am and how unclean i am.

my private bathroom is a complete mess. blood from various orfices and what not.

its my private sanctum.
>>
File: sickofthis.jpg (24KB, 390x376px) Image search: [Google]
sickofthis.jpg
24KB, 390x376px
Imagine having enough money or support that you can develop an eating disorder to throw up meals
>>
I just figured out that I can it all I want and I'll just be skinny fat.might as well go /fit/
>>
I live off coffee, cigarettes and hard drugs. I don't know what I'm doing with my life anymore; I can't stand to watch other people eat and I think that they are fucking disgusting. I like how people look at me and wish that they were me and I get high to think that I'm too thin to live. It's a nightmare, but I like it. It's very morbid, really.
>>
>>35143560
I'm OP and I don't throw up meals, I simply don't purchase or consume them.
>>
>>35143594

you have retards in this thread who are throwing up and can afford drugs and cigarets

this one is having some delusion of grandeur >>35143576
>>
>>35143420
Can't wait until your fucking death
>>
when do the hunger pains stop?
>>
>>35143683
Starvation only hurts if you're still consuming a little bit of food. Without food entirely it's actually a rather pleasant experience, with ketones building up in the blood to produce a mild anaesthesia.
>>
>>35143710
>tfw used to find starvation erotic
>>
How many calories do you consume in a week OP?
>>
File: IMG_3255.png (317KB, 1793x1313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3255.png
317KB, 1793x1313px
>>35143460
I know this feel well. I have a specific daily routine that must be completed exactly or else I become filled with dread and rage, to the point of me hurting myself.
>>
>>35143376
I used to be extreme anorexic, but right now it's not to bad. I wouldn't say I've relapsed completely, but I definitely have diordered eating. It is manageable during the day but the hunger effects my ability to fall asleep.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.