[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find girls that don't mind shorter guys? Every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: 0ulA_HnH_400x400.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
0ulA_HnH_400x400.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
How do I find girls that don't mind shorter guys?

Every once in a while I see a short guy, taller gal couple and I'm instantly jelly.

I'm short as fuck and I'm very much into tall women.

How do I meet such girls?
>>
File: PdN8ZBZ.png (228KB, 694x727px) Image search: [Google]
PdN8ZBZ.png
228KB, 694x727px
If you don't find a super tall giant gf with a manlet fetish then don't bother breeding, don't make your children retarded manlets too.
>>
>>35143201

I'm rich as fuck and practically of genius intellect.

You're tall children will be my short children's serfs as they have already been for countless generations.
>>
>>35143247
>practically of genius intellect
>You're tall children
>>
File: WpcH040.png (29KB, 904x317px) Image search: [Google]
WpcH040.png
29KB, 904x317px
It's not like women who don't care about height congregate at some club about not having issues with short guys. They're going to be out and about, and there is no easy way to differentiate them.

The fact is you're going to have to put yourself out there, and potentially deal with a lot of rejection until you find the right one by chance. Does it suck? Absolutely, and don't feel bad for feeling down in the dumps now and then about it. But I do believe the reward is worth the effort, for whatever it's worth.
>>
improve your character women don't think like you, this goes over 90 percent of robots head here.

Best chance would be freakishly tall imo.
>>
>>35143094
At least it's still physically possible for you.
I always dreamed of a thick tall (amazon type) girl to take me in her lair as a semen generator.
She would be so big, the top of my head wouldn't be at her shoulder level.

The thing is I'm 6'6 and not a frail skellington so I won't never find my amazon gf.
>>
>>35143922
>improve your character women don't think like you
wrong
>>
>>35143247
Kek

Let me guess:

You have a 130-140 IQ, did STEM at some top 100 but not top 10 gloabl Uni and now have a decent but not top level

You tell yourself your shortcomings are due to the world not understanding your or some other bs outside of your control and have a superiority complex
>>
>>35143094

I know that feel. I'm a 6'2 manlet myself. Life is pain and so forth.
>>
>>35144258
Haha that describes so many people I know, including myself (not the guy you responded to, though). Literally spot on. Nice job, dude.
>>
>>35144270

>iktf bro
>6'3
>always get approached by these disgusting femlets REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>cannot get with a tall model slim girl cause don't have Chad face
>>
>>35144329

That's literally every guy who did a STEM degree ever. Of course it will describe lots of guys on here.

But OP said he was wealthy for generations so...
>>
>>35144329

>>35144406 is right, I was just talking shit

Nothing more insulting than describing a person and implying that they are something to be looked down upon, works pretty much every time

Not that there's any need to diss OP, no amount of money or status will make him attractive to women.

He might get a trophy wife if he's willing to dump a ton of money on her
>>
I had a coworker who looked close to bieng called a dwarf and had no problem getting women taller than him

Guy had an alpha personality and the confidence of a man who served in the military (was a marine). Walked with purpose and always does what he says with no fucks given.
>>
>>35144258
Me all except the last part. I don't feel superior at all. I know I'm lucky as fuck and didn't work for or deserve anything I have.
>>
>>35143973
get leg shortening
>>
>be 5'6"
>tall girl preference
>deluded myself through 4chan to think that I have a chance
>but in reality tall girls with a short guy preference don't exist

Why does it hurt
>>
>>35144549
>Not that there's any need to diss OP, no amount of money or status will make him attractive to women.

Eventually all short guys get married. And they aren't rich like OP either.

Some girl will eventually come along that won't care about their height and they will latch to her and marry her.

Not all that different from the robots on here who will marry the first and only girl to ever give them attention.
>>
>>35144857

>but in reality tall girls with a short guy preference don't exist

I see them at the super market every day, pretty much. They exist. They are rare though. But keep searching.
>>
Just go outside and talk to women, the key is to make a very good impression on them and be interesting to talk to while also asserting yourself and letting her know you are interested.
>>
File: omg.png (808KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
omg.png
808KB, 750x1334px
This fetish has a name: Macrophilia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macrophilia

I don't know why it's not more popular? I guess you must be really manly and secure of yourself to be into taller women.
>>
>>35145072
>very good impression on them

Can't do.

>be interesting to talk to while also asserting yourself

Definitely can't do

> letting her know you are interested.

That's really hard to show with spilling spaghetti
>>
>>35144963
Sure, but it'll usually feel like a massive settle to her

Times have changed even since our parents generation
>>
>>35145038
That really narrows it down. To the point where it's going to hard to get one who's intrested.
>>
>>35144227

I didn't say every salt twat sweetheart.
>>
>tfw no lovely complex gf
>>
>>35145264

>gf that lives in part on the complex plane

Why? So that you can easily compute her improper integrals?
>>
>>35145153
>Sure, but it'll usually feel like a massive settle to her

For every short guy there are exponentially more taller guys that she could be with. If she really cared about height she could always be with a taller guy.
>>
>>35145038
You aren't seeing tall girls with a short guy preference, you are just seeing tall girls who don't really care about height. Being short will never be a desireable trait for men.
>>
>>35143094
I'm 5'11" and I just want a girl taller than 5'7" but I'm also scared they'll cheat on me or not treat me well especially cuz I'm really short while sitting down because of my short torso. All my previous girlfriends were 5'5" or shorter and Asian
>>
You'll find them anywhere, there is not an association of tall women who likes or don't mind short guys.

From my experience, lots of women don't mind.
Even back when I was 110kg - and I'm 1,65m - I had girlfriends (no overweight fatties, I don't like fatties) who were my height or taller. The average woman here is shorter than me, slightly shorter, while the average man is 1,78m.

Maybe it's my country's culture, I don't know, but I never was bashed on for my height nor belittled or disrespected.
>>
>>35145948
What country is this?

Originality
>>
>>35145908
you got something wrong with you bro or you are trolling
>>
>>35145715

That's good enough, though.

>>35145948

It's definitely cultural. I've lived in both northern and southern Europe for extended periods of time and I noticed way more taller girl couples in southern Europe. Northern European "empowered" "feminist" girls are so freaking stuck up cunts when it comes to height. Meanwhile southern conservative Catholic girls don't really mind that much at all.
>>
>>35145977
Well, I'm also not white and very skinny (w/ thin bones) and have a lot of depression
>>
>>35143201
why did you accompany that with the most bad ass manlet ever
>>
>>35146042
maybe eat some good food????
>>
>>35146008
>It's definitely cultural. I've lived in both northern and southern Europe for extended periods of time and I noticed way more taller girl couples in southern Europe. Northern European "empowered" "feminist" girls are so freaking stuck up cunts when it comes to height. Meanwhile southern conservative Catholic girls don't really mind that much at all.

THAT.
>>
>>35146008
So manlets should go to Italy?
>>
i'm 6'3 and look like pic related and girls don't care.
>>
>>35146166

No, just avoid Scandinavia, the Netherlands and Belgium. Even Germany and the UK are much more friendly. France as well and of course, Spain, Italy, Greece...etc

Just avoid the Calvinist cultures that pretend they are egalitarian. They are the most Darwinist and ruthless when it comes to dating. Horrible attitude from the women and the men are all tall sissies waiting to be selected by the women to be their beta provider.
>>
>>35146203

>They are the most Darwinist and ruthless when it comes to dating.

Not to mention being the biggest sluts. Using men as dildos, pretty much up till they want to settle down.
>>
>>35146203
>tallest countries are the most ruthless

how am I supposed to get a taller girl now then?
>>
If you want this, go for really tall women, as tall as your average man and up. They don't tend to mind size as much as average ones, it's not like they get to be picky.
>>
>>35145430
maybe that's because it wouldn't be possible to class his gf by order and therefore it wouldn't be possible to compare her to others ?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.