[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to the gym >after workout visit a nearby store to buy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 253635635634.png (182KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
253635635634.png
182KB, 500x269px
>go to the gym
>after workout visit a nearby store to buy cigarettes
>cute new cashier asks me for an id
>something makes me start a conversation (even though I never do small talk with cashiers)
>talk for a while, both smiling
>go home
>think about her all day

Just end my pathetic existence.
>>
>talking to girls at all
fucking normie gtfo
>>
>>35143102
It was like something took control of my body. Maybe our generous God wants me to escape robolife.
>>
>>35143050
What blows my mind is that those few brief moments of connection that robots can't stop thinking about are probably what normies experience every single day.
>>
It just takes practice not to fall in love with every random girl who talks to you. If you're striking up conversations with cute girls every single day, the interactions stop becoming so significant. When I started leaving my house on a regular basis I forced myself to talk to people and I had the same problem, falling in love if she'd even smile at me. But if you continue to do it and find ways to handle the negative thoughts and feelings, you'll gradually start to be able to talk to a woman without having her face imprinted in your mind all day.
>>
>>35143141
>smokes
>works out
>can talk to random girls
fuck off you godamn normie.this board is literally soc lately.fucking disgusting
>>
>>35143222
>can talk to random girls

Not really, it just happened without me thinking.
>>
>>35143050
/soc/ GTFO
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.