[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at a party last night >there's this girl I like i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: pepe.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>at a party last night
>there's this girl I like i knew would come
>had a pretty good chance I'd say
>decide it's a great idea to get high before I go there
>got really really high, too high
> I come there not being able to make a fucking move or do anything for that matter
>girls was totally into me in the begging
>holy shit I gotta do something about this
>all of a sudden this beard guy appears and starts dancing with 'my group'
>me being high as fuck I thought it was funny so I do nothing about him getting closer to the girl I like
>at one point he is like let's go buy cigarettes
>I'm like nah dude but one of my female friends says it's ok, let's go with
>once we are outside he start talking about he is bisexual and shit
>asks ME to kiss him
>I lose my shit
>start laughing so hard I almost died
>"goodbye guys I'm outta here" and I go back to the party to find some friends
>girls stay with him
>mfw the girl I tried to hook up with likes the fag
>mfw I lost a girl to a fag
>>
>>35143048
Holy fuck you went to a party?
>>
File: fefe.jpg (45KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
fefe.jpg
45KB, 450x470px
There's a lesson in this, anon. It's time to man up and grow out of your "le edgy weed lmao xDxDxDxDxD" phase. That shit belongs in middle school
>>
File: autothots.png (696KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
autothots.png
696KB, 540x960px
>he didn't cuck Stacy
You had a perfect opportunity there anon
>>
>>35143048
You went to a fucking party??
>>
I also tried to go to a party last night and it was fucking awkward. Some girl introduced herself to me and kept holding her hand out towards me like she wanted to shake my hand. So I shook her hand and said nice to to meet you yadda yadda. But... I'm pretty sure she wasn't trying to shake my hand. She looked at her hand and me like what the fuck. I guess she was just being drunk? I can't stop thinking about it today and I want to go walk in traffic. Why the fuck was she holding her hand straight out in front of her if she didn't want me to shake her fucking hand. Why am I so autistic.
>>
>>35143193
Yep dude, FUCK weed, I'm not ever gonna do this again when I need to be social and shit

>>35143194
I am the one who got cucked, what do you mean?

>>35143257
I feel you dude... The more I think about last night... Oh God.... I gotta do something about my life
>>
>>35143257
She was just a weird fuck, or a fucking rich old regime bitch that wanted you to kiss her hand, but it probably only applies if this took place in Europe.
>>
Never pregame with weed before a party. Drink enough till your buzzed and relaxed then go
>>
File: 198.png (875KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
198.png
875KB, 1600x900px
>>35143048
You could be having piv RIGHT NOW if you had just been willing to kiss a guy and maybe suck a little dick.
>>
>>35144520
Sooo much this

>2020-3 not still not experimenting alittle bit with the same gender

Girls seem to find it appealing if guys do nowadays
>>
>>35143048
Hahahahahahahahahaha

fag
>>
>not cucking stacy for prime beardpucci
Kek, you are joking right? You couldn't be that stupid
>>
>>35144638
>>35144604
>>35144520
>>35143194

So many fags here
>>
>>35144520
Or not be a submissive bitch and told him to fuck off and that you don't do gay shit
>>
>>35145045
Too pussy to do that + high as fuck = getting cucked by a faggot

OH GOD IT HURTS
>>
>2017
>not being bisexual master race
i shiggy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.