[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have secret app that matches me with tons of girls >you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2759.jpg (103KB, 921x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2759.jpg
103KB, 921x605px
>have secret app that matches me with tons of girls
>you literally just scroll through a list of people and click the girls
>they all go on there to act like little whores
>even if you get rejected you can literally message like 30 girls in a couple minutes
>it always has new girls
>always talking to girls trying to get nudes when I'm bored
>slowly turning into sex crazed sociopath
>better at talking to girls than ever
>>
1. what is that pic?

2. what is dis app?
>>
>>35143045
You don't want it. It made me realize how much of whores girls are. They act like they like just to get you to like them when they're bored and needy and then throw you out like trash once they find someone. I literally had a girl not talk to me for weeks and then when I tried talking to her she said fuck off and she posted a picture of her kissing a guy

Before that she said I made her feel things she's never felt before. Relationships are just roleplaying.
>>
>>35143695

This all sounds very accurate to my experience so far.
>>
>>35143746
It's been happening to me daily but I can't stop fucking going back
>>
>>35142684
>>have secret app that matches me with tons of girls
What's the app or you're talking out of your ass.
>>
File: IMG_3189.jpg (88KB, 640x1003px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3189.jpg
88KB, 640x1003px
>>35143779
Its just kik but I have another app that matches you up with people I won't share it though because

1 you weirdos will go on it and pretend to be girls

2 robots will scare away girls
>>
>>35143909
I have a spaniard 50 y/o friend in Kik and we share naked pictures.

She's 50 but hot as fuck desu.
>>
>>35143909
Share it you STINKY LOSER!
>>
>>35143909
calling us weird, oh god the irony.
people see absolutely nothing wrong with mindless debauchery, it's crazy.
i musta been born in the wrong era.
>>
Is it xposed mod?
I saw one that supposedly did that with snapchat but didn't work with my phone for some reason
>>
>>35144359
Sorry the term weirdo was a bit harsh as I'm weird too

I just saw a thread last week where people were saying they pose as girls to get guys to jack off
>>
>>35144365
What was the name of the app ? Is TWRP required ?
>>
>>35143695
>you don't want it
okay so it doesn't exist
>>
>>35142684
I beg you what is the name of the app. I just want to talk to a female
>>
>>>35144625
It doesn't exist anymore, I think the first update after it came out broke the app and the guy took it down instead of updating it
>>
>>35144365
No it's not creepy shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.