[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chad gets 27% match rate >stacy gets 70% match rate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1488077383188.jpg (106KB, 1270x698px) Image search: [Google]
1488077383188.jpg
106KB, 1270x698px
>chad gets 27% match rate
>stacy gets 70% match rate

Why is this? Is this an issue for future generations?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M
>>
Men sort of have a delusional over-confidence that allows them to go for things that they know probably won't work out, we just love taking risks. Even if we know Stacey is out of our league we'll go for it.

Women are the opposite, if you look at Chad's matches you'll see few ugly chicks because they know he has better options. If they swipe right and it's not a match they'll lose whatever confidence they've built up with tinder validation so they'll either reject him ("he's probably a catfish") or swipe left because they think he won't swipe right on them.

Not to mention most guys just mass swipe right and like most dating sites are the majority of users where as women use it much less.
>>
if you are using tinder you are degenerate, if your gf/wife ever used tinder you are a cuck.
>>
File: image.gif (265KB, 261x261px)
image.gif
265KB, 261x261px
>>35142644
that 27% match rate directly converts to this will work on 1/3 girls

brian: hey
whore: heyy
brian: meetup?
whore: yes!

then they fuck

Brianas 70% match rate converts to 1% or 0% depending on if brian gives a fuck or not, he does after all have so many options.
>>
>>35142646
>implying I didn't meet my loyal and caring gf on Tinder.
Well, not same demographics depending on country but some tend to think you can meet serious people on it here.
The employer/studies added on your profile did a lot towards that (we're both highly educated and that's why we matched in the first place)

Never judge a book by its cover they say.
A girl can use tinder because she's so fucking bored of all the dumb jerks around her and wants to widen her horizon. It all depends on how selective she is with her matches and if she follows up with dates afterwards.

Though it depends a lot on luck because these girls don't open their app very often, the mass of idiots in there drive them away pretty quickly and they uninstall after a few tries.
I only met 3 of these girls in the span of 6 month, because I don't wantto waste time with the degenrate ones. But those very few I met were the reason I kept using it, because I know they exist.
>>
>>35142644
chad looks like a fag and probably turns more women off bc they get they gay vibe. If he stopped grooming himself so much grew a bit of facial hair and stopped with the FUCKING MAKEUP. He'd get as much genitalia as Stacy
>>
>>35142649
women select. chad is getting way more actual sex than stacey.
>>
80/20 rule working as usual senpai
>>
you should get banned

sage
>>
>>35142644
Because the only selling point for women is looks
Men have to excel in looks, charisma and wealth to get the same response
Tinder mostly showcases your looks
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.