[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>don't take pictures like this >men ignore her it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

>don't take pictures like this
>men ignore her

it's just rape culture circling around m8
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 512x512px)
image.jpg
49KB, 512x512px
>>35142437
>mfw stuff like this fuels my fetishes
>>
Looks only last so long and she has a nice rack. Maybe she just wanted to show it off a couple times before she gets old,ugly and dies.
>>
>>35142437

womyn are pathological liars, they love to be objectified and shove all their assets into your face as long as they are fertile. they need to, because they sexual market value is shorter than 20 years.

only ugly womyn really complain about that because they are jealous social parasites
>>
>>35142437
Who are you quotan my dude
>>
File: Cc9jZX7W4AA6lYG.jpg (71KB, 600x893px)
Cc9jZX7W4AA6lYG.jpg
71KB, 600x893px
>"I wear these for comfort, not to show off my butt!"
>all pictures of self-taken photos of herself in yoga pants and leggings are of her ass
>>
>It's affection when Chad objectifies her
>It's rape when a robot objectifies her
>>
>>35143209
right. women want to interact with people they're attracted to. say you magically got a girlfriend, but every time you kissed her a homeless man appeared and said "HA! you like kissing people! now you gotta kiss me too!"
>>
>>35142437
>ask for face photo
>includes cleavage
It's like they know what I'm really saying
>>
im A WoMaN EVERyone Look at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MEE mE MEEEE MEEE ME

ME. THIS IS ONLY MY 2,000th PIC IVE TAKEN, BUT PLZ LOOK AT ME AGAIN

so glad i was born a man and not a mentally ill tardo woman.
>>
>>35142463
>he fell for the rape culture myth
>>
>>35142473
But that's a guy, anon.

Original comment, trademark and copyright
>>
>>35143309
Only tranny I would legitimately fuck in real life.
>>
>>35143238

There's a difference between being cat called by someone your not attracted to and being forced to kiss someone your not attracted to.
>>
File: 1487374707692.jpg (130KB, 640x1081px)
1487374707692.jpg
130KB, 640x1081px
>>35143276
feminism is against the same things robots are
>>
>>35143851
Competely wrong. Feminism is about hiving women more power when they already have lots of it over men. Feminism favors women being whores because it's "powerful and liberating". Robots are against it because they're the proof that this doesn't work and it permanently harms others.
>>
>>35142437
I didn't realize this one female represented the hundreds of millions of white western women in the world. How did you become her spokesperson? Does the job pay well?
>>
>>35143851
propaganda to try and gain "allies" by trying to make feminism sound reasonable when we all know damn well and it good it isn't. it's an extremeist mindset that men are shit and should be killed in droves. they don't want equality, they want superiority.
>>
>>35143258
and disillusioned faggots actually want to convert their pure selves into these retards.
>>
>>35143851
then why do they constantly berate them?

This is fucking idiocy anyways, it's not that women go to masculine guys because they have been "corrupted by masculinity" or whatever bullshit feminists delude themselves with- they do so because of basic biological urges.
>>
>>35144098
>focus only on one
>completely ignores the millions of others that do the same exact thing
Are you really that blind or is your worldview extremely narrow that you are ignorant to the world of women?
>>
>>35143447
i wud fugg dat boibussi hard!!!!!! and then it would put makeup and me and take my robot virginitiy oooohooo~
>>
Wow look at u salty fucks. No wonder you're virgins.
>>
>>35143851
le
>feminisim is for equality
meme

Are you stuck in the 70's man?
>>
>>35142463
i agree with you. the problem is that robots are ugly, sad and avkward ald all rustled about that, just enjoy the memes :)
>>
>>35143851

Women and feminists:
>Demanded prisons be gender-segregated because men are presumed violent rapists
>Demand laws that presume male guilt, and portray women as victims in domestic violence cases
>Early feminists including fully adult women handed out white feathers to young boys to shame them into fighting other men on women's behalf
>Modern feminists including fully adult women hand out white ribbons to young boys to shame them into fighting other men on women's behalf
>Attack and verbally emasculate MRA types who try to draw attention to male vulnerabilities and suffering
>Lobby for free jobs and opportunities at the expense of men, pushing young men out of employment at any but the lowest levels or in the most unwanted work

Then these roasties dare to claim they're the ones fighting for our ability to be soft and vulnerable
>>
>>35142437
>white
Are you blind? In an original fashion, no less
>>
>>35145048
not an argument
orinigal
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.