[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is life so fucking hard holy shit. And you can't even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2928.png (16KB, 400x400px)
IMG_2928.png
16KB, 400x400px
Why is life so fucking hard holy shit. And you can't even stop for like 3 seconds or it just piles on

>have to starve and eat good to be thin
>have to shower every day
>have to allot 8 hours for sleep
>have to clean and take care of house
>have to make money
>have to find girl when they all reject you
>all girls are nasty sluts
>have to be born with good genetics
>have to be financially stable for life
>lose hair
>get fat
>there's disease, mental illness, injuries, surgeries
>get moles acne and stretch marks
>get saggy

It's too FUCKING hard. No it's just too much challenge.
>>
File: kill yourself reasons.jpg (41KB, 680x630px) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself reasons.jpg
41KB, 680x630px
I hate it too. When it's not hard it's tedious, and nobody even lets you in on the purpose of it all.
>>
>>35142161
>strave
>shower every other day or third day if you aren't doing much
>Find someone or something to leech off of >Become a NEET
>Give up on women become a self absorbed self serving monster.
>No doubt about that
>No point in crying over something you can't control
>again be a neet or a parasite
>move somewhere cold and wear a hat
starve yourself and avoid calories
>you either overcome them or succumb to them
everyone has them or gets it
>>
ok well you're clearly depressed so maybe spend some times doing something that makes you happy.

also try working out this is the big secret. set doable goals and do them. it will literally change your brain and motivate you to take care of yourself in other ways as well.

also stay away from all drugs except psychedelics every few weeks. this will also help uncuck you from depression and motivate you.
>>
>>35142244
I need weed or I cut myself and I live in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of evil rednecks and nothing to do
>>
>>35142257
weed makes depression worse unless you're planing on being high for the rest of your life
>>
>>35142310
That's the plan so far
>>
I know how you feel.

Everything feels like a chore.
I can't remember the last time I enjoyed anything.
>>
Being a little hungry is not starving. Eating good feels good.
>have to shower every day
Showering is pleasant.
>have to allot 8 hours for sleep
Getting eight hours of sleep feels good.
>have to clean and take care of house
Cleaning the house creates an easy sense of accomplishment. Living in a clean house is satisfying.
>have to make money
Making money creates a real and lasting sense of accomplishment and allows you to do many things you wouldn't be able to do otherwise.
>have to find girl when they all reject you
Just how many times have you been rejected in person that you can say 'they all reject you'?
>all girls are nasty sluts
lol no
>have to be born with good genetics
fuck no
>have to be financially stable for life
nope
>lose hair
doesn't matter
>get fat
avoidable
>there's disease, mental illness, injuries, surgeries
boo hoo
>get moles acne and stretch marks
;_;
>get saggy
;_________;
>>
>>35142161
You can choose not to be a cuck and only do what's socially acceptable and instead do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>35142876
I'm not a rapper
>>
>>35142893
You're a cuck

dfssgd
>>
>>35142161
are you fucking retarded? you're actually implying you HAVE to get a gf, you HAVE to be healthy, you HAVE to do everything normies say. this is either bait, or, you're so brainwashed you can't see any other way of thinking. Please leave and never come back. lol
>>

What? Nope. I eat like a pig. Thin as fuck. Never exercise either. Just ride my bicycle to school and walk to the shops. And make it a point to use the stairs.

But seriously I eat like a pig. I literally had 500g of pork belly for breakfast that was like 50% fat and I loved it.
>>
>>35142942
I didn't say YOUR life was bad. I'm aware that everyone has it easier than me
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.