[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get over here and clean me off you weak little faggot. *Now.*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>Get over here and clean me off you weak little faggot. *Now.*

What do you do?
>>
pull out gun, draw a bead on its head

"are you threatening my wellbeing?"
>>
>>35141865
try and piss her off by trying to deepthroat her instead
>>
>>35141895
I'm not sure that would piss her off
>>
Clean her off
>>
>>35142011
Her? Her?!

That's why you low-test males are here in the first place.
>>
>>35141990
technically not cleaning her off like she asked
>>
white """"""""males""""""""" are literally made to serve dark dick
>>
>>35141865
What's bothering me the most is that they're still wearing shoes. Why not take the shoes off? Are they being held at gunpoint to keep the shoes on.
>>
>cut the cane with a pair of shears >grab an electrical cable
>hit this thing furiously without the possibility of showing even a tiny little bit of mercy
>when it starts bleeding i get a bag of sea salt and empty it on its wounds without wasting any of it
>lock it in a humid and dark basement
>go there at random moments some nights when it sleeps and wake it with a bucket of cold water so it can never even sleep in peace
>it dares to beg for mercy?
>tie it on a chain drag it around on the woods at night and apply vinegar to the woods
>also its my cumrag
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.