[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOTE THAT IF YOU'RE NOT A KV THEN YOU'RE A FUCKING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: worship asriel kit.jpg (265KB, 1000x691px) Image search: [Google]
worship asriel kit.jpg
265KB, 1000x691px
NOTE THAT IF YOU'RE NOT A KV THEN YOU'RE A FUCKING NORMIE AND YOU DON'T BELONG THIS BOARD
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
BEPIS12w
>>
File: fuck off.jpg (15KB, 481x351px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.jpg
15KB, 481x351px
>>35141694
>people who unironically like black licorice
>>
Does an awkward kiss from a polygamous feminist while she holds hands with her boyfriend count against KV status?

Because I wish I could take it back, fuck that kiss.
>>
>>35142696
Was it an actual kiss with tongue involved or just simple lip-touching?
>>
>>35142769
Two quick pecks on the lips, not much more than that other than her randomly kissing me a couple times after, definitely pity kisses tho.
>>
>>35142865
post the entire story fgt
why did she do this
>>
File: 1451260683937.gif (1MB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1451260683937.gif
1MB, 480x640px
>>35141694
I would love to use that dildo, my electric ones have shit connections so oen with an interesting shape would be nice...
>>
Wizchan's over there. r9k has ALWAYS been a normie board.
>>
>>35142883
The entire story would just be a novel of autism, SJWs, vampires and bad acid trips, but

>been hanging out with this hippy couple in an effort to 'get out of my shell'
>find out they're polyamorous, and the girl is this little redhead hippy whose into fat dudes so I figure why not take a few swings
>a few horribly awkward acid trips, larp sessions, and drunken weeks later, and we're pretty close
>one day we get back to my house after doing some larping, and like a faggot I say to her "you wanna watch steven universe and cuddle?" because I had never cuddled with a girl before, which she knew
>she was game for it, but so was her boyfriend, this big hairy shrek lookin' dude, but I figured I'd take what I could get
>we all settle on a couch and watch TV, she's in the middle, with me and her BF on either side of her just team-cuddling the shit out of her
>even with her BF there, cuddling felt FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE for that brief half hour or so
>I kiss her on the neck a couple of times and whisper sweet apologies for being weird into her ear
>the show ends, we separate, her BF gets up to go to the bathroom
>it's just me and the girl sitting next to each other and staring in one another's eyes
>like an absolute, complete fucking faggot, instead of trying to be romantic I just blurt out "uhh hey I was w-wondering... if you could help me with my first kiss... like if you wanted to kiss or something..."
>she seems shocked at first, then bursts out laughing
>fuckingkillme.tiff
>she calms down a bit, but she seems to get that I'm dying inside so she says sure, and asks what kind of kiss
>fuck I didn't think I'd get this far, just say "french?"
>she kind of grimaces and shakes her head, and I kind of work my way down to an agreed quick kiss on the lips
>while we're talking about this her BF comes in

cont, post too long
>>
>>35143214
>awkward silence, then I try my best to explain the situation in my awkward faggoty way
>he says it's cool, asks if I want to kiss him too, I decline
>me and the girl get settled on the couch, and we both sort of giggle at the awkwardness and try to position ourselves
>we go in for a quick kiss, I say "aww come on that was too quick!" and then we have another
>we proceed to watch some more TV, this time I'm lying alone on a couch, her and BF off making out in another chair
>didn't give one single fuck, the cuddling was magical and I finally got my first kiss out of the way
>slept like a goddamn baby that night

After that though I kept trying to fuck her and it just wouldn't happen, ended up in some traumatic experiences. I'll never look at D.Va the same way after the last time I awkwardly tried to bone her. Still a virgin, and it's kinda worse after getting as close as I did.
>>
>>35141694
>tfw not kissless

Wew lads, how the fuck can you be kissless in this day and age? Just go to a club and grab the nearest scantily clad slut.
>>
>>35142599
I love black licorice, especially the salty scandinavian kind. come fight me faggot
>>
>>35143351
Yeah, where my /licoricelads/ at?
>>
>>35143394
Reporting in
Panda is god-tier
>>
>>35141694
memes memes memes memes not original you have been muted memes memes memes memes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.