[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All you depressed and suicidal people rememebr this All of bridge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

All you depressed and suicidal people rememebr this

All of bridge jumping survivors say that while they are falling they think "what have I done, I shouldnt have done this"

99 percent of all problems can be fixed eventually. Prayer really helps.

Im not trolling I just want to try to maybe help some anon out there.

Also the source for that bridge claim is I heard it on the ron and fez show I cant remember which one
>>
>>35140171
well thank you anon, for the positive message
>>
>>35140171
>All of bridge jumping survivors say that while they are falling they think "what have I done, I shouldnt have done this"
That's just instinct. Doesn't mean they don't want to still kill themselves ultimately.
>>
>>35140171
What you also need to realize is that life isn't for everyone. Some of us truly aren't meant to be alive
>>
File: face off.jpg (39KB, 400x519px) Image search: [Google]
face off.jpg
39KB, 400x519px
>>35140171
FUCK OFF OVERPOSITIVE FAG

>"hehe you just need to smile more :)"

FUCK OFFFFFFFF
>>
>>35140171
Yeah but you need to jump from a bridge to take it to heart
>>
>>35140171
>All of bridge jumping survivors say that while they are falling they think "what have I done, I shouldnt have done this"

>while

Which is probably an easy thing to feel when you're headed straight for impact.
>>
>>35140171
he looks like a genie
>>
so can you fix my inoperable brain tumor that could kill me at any moment?
>>
>>35140171
>99 percent of all problems can be fixed eventually. Prayer really helps.
Agreed, but you have to know exactly what the problem is ti solve it.

And the rest of the 1 percent is signifcant enough. We all know we are going to die and thus we get anxious thinking how to spend our limited time.
>>
File: 1484271482672.jpg (186KB, 951x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1484271482672.jpg
186KB, 951x1268px
>>35140171
nice meme

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicides_at_the_Golden_Gate_Bridge
>The fatality rate of jumping is roughly 98%. As of July 2013, only 34 people are known to have survived the jump. Those who do survive strike the water feet-first and at a slight angle, although individuals may still sustain broken bones or internal injuries. One young woman, Sarah Rutledge Birnbaum, survived, but returned to jump again and died the second time.
>>
>>35140707
>We all know we are going to die and thus we get anxious thinking how to spend our limited time.
I've seen some people who don't believe in an afterlife say that believing as they do would motivate people do live a great life. For me, I've found that it's the exact opposite. It made me paralyzed with indecision over what exactly I wanted to do with a single, ridiculously short existence, and I knew that no matter what I did, I would always end up regretting that I didn't do something else.

YOLO types can fuck right off.
>>
>>35140171
>praying really helps

I kind of wanna kill myself more after hearing that
>>
>>35141456
life is short that is why i spend it doing what i enjoy
I work as an electrical engineer and i live this sweet job
>>
>>35140171
then they aren't truly done with this world
they did it for attention and got it
>>
>>35140171
That's because you HAVE to say you regret it, otherwise they literally lock you away and pump you full of antipsychotics for the next 70 years while you finish out your 'life'
>>
>>35140194
Exactly. It's the rush of the moment causing their animalistic parts of the brain to temporarily supercede the rational part of the brain.
>>
>>35140171
I had three suicude attempts. Never had a "what have I done" thought.
>>
>he watched "The Bridge" and applied one guy on camera (if he said he didn't regret it, he'd risk getting committed) to everyone who have jumped off
>he believes everyone who survived because they were pressured to do so or risk continued committment in the psych ward
Bias much? Coercion is a major problem based on the circumstances and the consequences they will face otherwise.
>>
>>35140200
>"you know I want to offer my advice you know just incase I manage to get through to someone"
>"REEEE FUCK OFF NORMO YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND MY PAIN I REFUSE TO TRY TO HELP MYSELF"
>>
>>35142256
>I'll offer advice even though it is not asked for.
Now you are just being an asshole. Fuck off. We never asked for your input in the first place and robots have already discredited it based on simple logic.
>>
>>35142256
>incase I manage to get through to someone
yeah, maybe try that on facebook. if you're already here, chances are you've heard it all before. "it gets better," "don't do it," "love will save you in the end," "kittens and makeup and rainbows and unicorns all in 24 hours"

yeah, nah. life sucks and then you die and people forget you were ever here.
>>
>>35140171

Probably because they're falling from a fucking bridge and their brain is freaking out.
>>
>>35140171

Im really looking forward to suicide and I've rationalized this apparent regret that one feels just before dying. I've had a lot of regrets in my life. I've made a lot of mistakes. People have hurt me. I can regret jumping off of a building more than ANYTHING else in my life. However, it comes with the benefit of never feeling alone or desperate or hurt or regretful ever again. I used to be scared of it but I'm excited for it now.
>>
>>35140171
>"what have I done, I shouldnt have done this"
Yeah no shit, it's the instantaneous fear response. Our bodies don't like the idea of dying all that much.

Then they survive and try again at a later date more often than not.
>>
>>35140171

That happens when the self-preservation instinct kicks in.
>>
>>35140171
Nigga looks like he on some Lakitu genie lookin' shit
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.