/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tried ignoring my sadness >Works really well for a few

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: help.jpg (91KB, 577x537px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
91KB, 577x537px
>Tried ignoring my sadness
>Works really well for a few months
>Begin drinking and smoking weed often
>Suddenly stop the boozing and weed
>Sadness returns
>Realize I am a failure at 20
I'm so lonely.
>>
hmm, maybe it could be the withdrawal, hmm...
>>
>>35139592
I would say yes, but the alcohol use ended a few weeks ago and the weed about 4 days ago. It has been a subtle, sneaking feeling until now at 3 AM that it hit me.
>>
>>35139599
let me tell you something anectodal. weed makes my brain foggy up to at least 8 months after last use. thats me. other people experience increased anxiety up to, from what ive read, around 4 months. these experiences come from heavy users.

theres plenty we dont know about the drug. give it a few months, its probably the weed. maybe. hopefully.
>>
>>35139641
I would imagine so, but when reflecting on my life, I feel very negative about it at the moment.
>>
>>35139679
yeah, that could be weed.

i quit my job shortly after starting to smoke weed again because i started feeling more depressed and anxious. i dont know if it was the weed, but its something to consider.

regardless of whether its weed or not, you have to do something about it. maybe start reading or working out. do something that you feel increases your potential.
>>
>>35139717
Yeah, I probably should really work on myself. I kind of want to wallow for the rest of the night, though. Thanks for talking to me, Anon.
>>
File: pepe.gif (80KB, 592x415px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.gif
80KB, 592x415px
I can relate, I'm also 20.

>Room is filled with junk food packaging (I used to eat healthy up until 3 months ago)
>Grinded weed on the carpet which I didn't bother to clean up
>Peanuts and coins all over the floor
>Mold growing on the sides of the table
>Mold growing on the windows
>Dirty clothes all over the place
>Finished toilet rolls all over the place from jacking off too much
>Didn't crack open a window in a while, the smell really hits you when you enter

Worst part is I live in shared housing, I cannot let anyone know how I live.

I make fucking sandwiches for a living and I moved on night shifts so I don't have to deal with people as much anymore.

I am affraid of trying drugs other than weed because I just KNOW I'll get addicted.

I'm a fucking junkie.
>>
File: peace.jpg (172KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
peace.jpg
172KB, 500x330px
20's nothing. you have your entire adult life ahead of you. jimmy wales only founded wikipedia in his 30's. jk rowling wrote harry potter in her 30s. even elon musk wasn't "successful" at 24. stop worrying about "success"/"failure". just do you.

and about the weed, i find myself having withdrawals for about two weeks after stopping. i find time smooths out after about a month after (otherwise days go by fast, and hours slow)

don't ignore your sadness. instead, find things to be happy about. really simple things. a stranger's smile, the way the light hits a window, etc. there's beauty everywhere, and you being able to enjoy that beauty is plenty to be happy about.

stay positive, influence others positively, and i'm sure happiness will find you.
>>
File: Costanza.png (984KB, 1166x849px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.png
984KB, 1166x849px
>>35139976
>I am affraid of trying drugs other than weed because I just KNOW I'll get addicted.
DO NOT DO IT

i am writing this post hoping that if those thoughts ever surface again you remember me. you KNOW youll get addicted, and that will be the end of you. you will die a much more sorrowfull death than if you didnt run into hard drugs.

halfway through writing this post my apathy towards others hit and i wanted to stop writing this, but i finished, in the hopes that youll heed my warning. dont do it.
>>
>>35139976
senpai just clean up. i personally find it such a nice feeling, getting my stuff neat and tidy. i get satisfaction, a feeling of achievement, and relief.

just clean er up! you'll feel loads better, trust me. one step at a time. nothing to sweat!
>>
Sadness only gets stronger when you feed it. Starve it. Feed your happiness.
>>
>>35140312
thats very easy to say when the sadness is all in your head. when you are confronted with sadness everytime you confront people, now thats a very different story. im not op, by the way.
>>
>>35139976
if you try addictive drugs you will probably get addicted to them, that's true
>>
>>35139571
You don't think it's possible to turn your life around in the next 60 years?
>>
File: 1483136635001.jpg (278KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483136635001.jpg
278KB, 1200x900px
>>35140141
I'll heed your warning, thank you brother.
>>
>>35140336
although you are confronted with sadness, confront others with happiness, or at least try to. it's the first step! if you want to be happier you have to act happier.

it's not easy, but it's worth it. if you have the choice of happiness, always take it. and there is a choice.

you could probably list off 5 things that you can be happy about right now. and why not? do it often! find all the excuses you can to be happy.
>>
>>35140583
i will try harder, bud
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.