[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /havereallygooddreamsandwakeupdepre ssedthattheyrenotreal/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_2827.jpg (34KB, 491x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2827.jpg
34KB, 491x500px
Who else /havereallygooddreamsandwakeupdepressedthattheyrenotreal/ here?
>>
>tfw cuddling with qt in dream while watching movie
>wake up at 7:30
>realize i have to be at uni by 8:30
>don't even eat breakfast
>straight to go uni
>spent whole day thinking about that dream
>feel like shit
>>
>>35139332
Are you me?
Originalmente
Origano
>>
yes, but not about qts, just me being another person randomly wandering around
>>
>>35139258
It happens very rarely to me, either my dreams are juet bizarre and don't make any sense or I don't remember them in the first place. It's always soul crushing when it does happen though.
>dream about cuddling and falling asleep with oneitis after talking all night
>wake up fully expecting to see and feel her in my arms for a split second
>realize it was just a dream
>lay in bed for almost a whole hour in despair
>>
File: IMG_2925.jpg (12KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2925.jpg
12KB, 210x240px
>Walking in comfy streets on a rainy night with a qt3.14
>Starts snowing a little bit
>She giggles and walks faster
>Church choir music and the smell of fresh-baked bread coming from somewhere
>She looks up at me with the sweetest expression
>Like I mean something to her
>Like I matter, to someone, for once
>Gently pull her close to me
>Lean in
>Wake up
>>
>>35139354
Maybe.
I also have plenty of /comfy/ dreams. I even write about them and try to lucid dream. So, far I've had multiple lucid dreams where I am in total control. Just like real life. They can range from minutes to hours. I've had this one dream where I woke up in my apartment alone. It was cold, breezing evening weather. I went outside and there was no one. I kept wandering and still no one to be found. There was snow all over the place. I just kept walking. It felt so vivid and luscious. I was aware of the fact that I am dreaming and, it did excited me alot. But, I kept walking , visiting stores, checking out places then I woke up
>>
File: 1485403126769.jpg (19KB, 474x348px) Image search: [Google]
1485403126769.jpg
19KB, 474x348px
>>35139258
I have been keeping a dream journal since 2014, and I have a lot of different key dreams that I wish I could live out for the rest of my life.
My favorite is where I'm in the ocean, floating out in the middle atop the waves, gazing at the stars. They're so vibrant and bright, they feel supercharged, heavenly light peeking out from behind the skirt of thin grey clouds. I rock with the ebb and flow of the sea, gently like being in a crib again.
Suddenly, I see a shooting star fall out of the sky, and it lands out on a grey sanded beach. I gradually wade out of the water and walk to where I saw the star fall. Within the impact site, the sand had become glass, and there was a large geometric chunk of metal sitting in the middle, glowing red hot, with purple crystal. I felt like I had learned something, and then immediately felt the crushing despair from waking up and realizing I'll never feel that sensation again in the waking world. I fantasize about returning there, it's making me study lucid dreaming now, so there is hope
>>
File: IMG_8322.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8322.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>35139258
Far too relatable. Things were finally figured out between us and the setting in a dark room in my house was so beautiful, the TV was on in the background and her voice was so soft. All the ambiguity and games faded and I felt her presence and it was beautiful. I kissed her in the messiness of life lost inside my head.

I love you Carolyn
>>
>>35139420
We have similar minds anon. It's quite beautiful, and I used to be really into lucid dreaming.
>>
File: Stilts Marilyn.jpg (40KB, 251x504px) Image search: [Google]
Stilts Marilyn.jpg
40KB, 251x504px
CONSTAMMENT
>>
File: IMG_2912.jpg (371KB, 2079x1648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2912.jpg
371KB, 2079x1648px
Please don't let this thread die. Tell me more.
>>
>>35139258

Too many dreams about my oneitis. That crippling feeling knowing that what happened in the dream will never be a reality really makes it hard to get up in the morning.
>>
I had a strange dream of Elliot Rodger last night. I was in my childhood home, the upper floor of the apartment house, where we used to live for a very long time. I was feeling kind of comfy, if was a nice day outside, and I was expecting something exciting to happen, that would be the massacre committed by Elliot Rodger. I knew he'd appear soon. Then I heard the screaching noise of his car, as he was speeding over the house in front of ours, even if there's just a footpath over there. I looked outside from the balcony, but saw nothing. He had already turned to another path leading right to the main door of our part of the house we lived in, and crashed there. I knew he was lying there, his arms spread and face against the asphalt. So I ran out of the apartment door and thought I'd see him right away, but only then realised I should first go downstairs. The dream ended.

I wonder why he chose to crash in front of my childhood home? Is he trying to tell something?
>>
File: IMG_1586.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1586.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>35139566
I dream of my old school and the way it bends and changes in my dreams. I dream of the girls who have been important to me, and feel the glow of our shared presence like it existed in the past. Kissing under the TV buzz (>>35139424) and feeling it all is so beautiful. I dream of God and the salvation I know in Jesus Christ that I never had before.

I remember being on oddly serene cruise ships being hit with massive waves, the contrasting flourescent lights and pale exit sign and the outside being so ancient and strong.

The schools are endless and massive and the stories and faces seem to sink into the landscape, their presence is so real.
>>
i lost my virginity in my dream and it kills me to not remember the feeling
>>
I had the strangest dream today

I dreamt a stranger walked into my house into a room across me

the sounds and sights were so vivid I forced myself to wakeup in alertness
>>
I was feeling pretty nice today.
Then I remembered the dream I had last night where I had Spider-Man's powers (but with the organic webs) and was swinging around the city.
It felt so real.
It ruined my day because I could still feel the sensation of swinging around on my webs and I had to be stuck in stupid reality.
>>
>>35140067
100 years from now that dream will still have a place in history.
>>
>>35140067
I fucking hate these dreams. Every time I wake up terrified, grab my gun, and clear the entire house checking all of the locks on the doors and windows. Even after all that, I can hardly go back to sleep.
>>
Those dreams when you talking to someone that you used to be close with. The person is actually happy and it's like as if what ruined everything didn't happen. It's like you're best friends again.
I fucking hate these dreams because I always wake up crying and missing the Fuck out of that person.
>>
>>35139258
I had a dream where I fucked a childhood friend. I was thinking about it all day and then I ran into her in the store after not seeing her for like 5 years. I don't believe in omens or whatever the hell they're called, but I feel it might mean something. What do you think, guys?
>>
>>35140317
Was she a childhood friend from middle school?
What store?
I think it might be.
>>
I don't dream at all.
>>
>>35140295
God, are you me? I'll frequently have dreams of a friend I used to have in highschool and college. I haven't talked to him in years, and every time I dream about him we'll talk like nothing ever happened between us. It was all of my fault, I was so flaky and I never tried to keep in touch with him. Feels terrible.
>>
>>35140368
I know a lot of people like that, must be nice to just sleep and wake up almost instantly, no bad dreams but no good dreams either
>>
>>35140357
she was my first friend. I met her when I was a little bab at my parents old apartment complex.

It was at an Albertsons and I was getting some soup and booze.
>>
File: shrugging.jpg (82KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
shrugging.jpg
82KB, 384x313px
>>35140401
No, it's awful.
It makes me feel like I'm not creative. Like I'm too stupid to make up my own dreamworld. It's so cool that other people get to go to sleep at the end of the day and retreat to this wacky, surreal, adventurous alternate reality and I'm just over here, stuck in limbo for 8 hours
>>
>>35140368
You do, your memory is just terrible. All humans dream.
>>
I have a lot of dreams where life has major elements of vidya. I like when there's a seamless transition between part of the dream that's like real life, and part of the dream where I'm supposedly playing minecraft multiplayer or something, but it's still fully immersive with my body in the world and the environment looking realistic.
>>
>>35140432
Dreaming doesn't have anything to do with your creativity or intelligence, it's based off of your subconscious, and dreams generally reflect what's going on in your daily life. If you have ongoing issues or intense emotional interactions with others, you'll tend to have dreams about them, but if you don't have dreams you're either too stressed/focused on something in your waking life, or your problems aren't as pressing to need dreams.
They can be great yeah, but unless you write them down, they're generally just nebulous things, a shadow of the emotion you felt, the impression of a ghost, that you'll forget after about 5/10 minutes after. Plus it can be affected by diet, other stressors, memory, etc
>>
>>35140401
i can dream, but it's not vivd. i don't have a creative artistic mind, so my dreams are literally just thoughts, its very hard to explain, but picture it as reading a book. once in a while I will have dreams where I can actually SEE and maybe even in color and they are glorious. still, even then I lose focus extremely quick and my dreams become abstract and disjointed. I envy you dream faggots that can create your own world and follow a linear story.
>>
>start a family with various seiyuu
>pursuing my ideal life
>being actually happy not just "content"
>being able to not actually have to worry about anything
>free of any existential crisis
>>
i sometimes write my dreams in a notebook. its nice. im trying to pick the habit of writing them down again. so far i only have like 15 entries, the oldest one dated august 16th 2009.

the one id like to share right now is short but sweet. unfortunately i didnt date it; i must have been around 14 years old when i had it. it goes like this:

>A teacher told me that the smell of death, that is, the smell emitted from a corpse, is horrible and must be avoided at all costs. If you smell the stench of death and get scared by it, you will receive calls from unidentified numbers.

i believe thats my shortest entry as of yet.
>>
>>35139596
AYY The shitiest feeling ever
>>
>>35139258
>When you dream up your ideal waifu, and wake up to realise that person doesn't even exist in real life.
>>
>>35140377
We both graduated high school in May of 2016.
Everyday I wonder if trying to get into contact with them would be worth it. I'm scared it would make things worse.
I stay away but can't let go.
>>
>>35140485
That still sounds pretty interesting, I've never heard of dreams in such a direct manner of thoughts, I feel like that's a direct way your subconscious is interacting with your self, not as fun but very unique to say the least
>>
>>35140532
That's almost exactly when I stared going on 4chan[\spoiler]. Glad you have entries that old, I've tried to write down what I remember from the past as they surface occasionally, but the written ones are from 2011 on.
>>
>>35139258
I had a dream once where I got to act out my foot fetish fantasy. Due to that dream, my foot fetish became permanently stronger.
>>
File: IMG_1442.jpg (27KB, 451x451px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1442.jpg
27KB, 451x451px
>>35139258
This happened a couple of weeks ago, the night before Valentine's Day.

>me, i'm a few years older than what i am now
>in department store
>shopping for home decorations
>small disagreement with woman before cuddling and kissing her, lots of laughter
>look down, wedding ring on finger
>sudden feeling of excitement about moving in to a house together
>look down again
>there's a baby girl in a little baby seat, realise its my daughter
>dream ends

The woman looked very similar to a girl I like, she was even dressed in a similar way to her. Given the fact it was the night before valentine's day, what did my brain mean by this?
>>
Last night I had this dream that I reconciled with a girl I dated back at the beginning of high school. It was rough, it was bumpy, but eventually we rekindled our feelings for one another. I left to do something, can't for the life of me remember what, but when I came back a month later she told me she was pregnant. I remember the fear so vividly, I could barely breath and clutched onto her in a hug just so I knew what I was feeling was real. We talked it over and decided, come what may, we were having the child.

Then I woke up. My entire day was shot from that. Not because I wanted to get back together with someone I haven't dated in a decade, but because for the first time in as long as I can remember, I felt passion. I felt like my life was moving in a direction, and while it was new and scary, at least it was going somewhere.
>>
>>35140606
nice spoiler, anon!
its also around the time i started browsing this site. also, 2011 is good enough. in a couple of years from now, youll think of those memories that much more fondly. like they say, the best time to plant a tree was 10 years ago, the second best time is right now. or something like that.

>>35140623
you were probably just feeling extra lonely that day. i dont think we fully understand the reasons as to why we dream certain things yet, but one day anon. one day.
>>
>>35140592
whats strange is that I used to vividly dream a lot but experienced deep anxiety because I started having these bad dreams to the point where I was scared of going to sleep. There are multiple recurring characters I have that turn any dream I'm having into nightmares. I can't really describe who they are or what they look like because they take so many forms. but when they appear, I just know who they are. the thing that scares me the most about them is that they appear to break the fourth wall in my dreams, almost like they exist outside of my own thoughts.

anyways, it's a lovecraftian type of dread I feel whenever I think they are making an appearance.
>>
>>35139258
Most of my dreams take place in my old high school with my oneitis
>try to sit next to her, she moves away
>try to walk home with her, she moves into a large crowd
This one hurt the most
>try to hug her, she says "ah no, that's not happening"
Then I woke up
>>
I often times see dreams about some cosmic events that are being explained and visualized in an enigmatic manner, like through a cutout animation or a movie etc. It's very hard to put those dreams into words and the moment I try, they vanish, as a fume into the air. Often times I also dream about the end of the world, nuclear war, alien invasion or an ice age taking place, knowign that I will die soon. I also dream about dead relatives and how they are still hanging with us everyone acting as if they were still alive even if their bodies are clearly decaying. All of these dreams are highly fascinating, even if they were morbid or threatening in atmosphere. I seldom see any beautiful dreams, like many of the ones described in this thread.
>>
>>35139258
>had the best dream i ever had 3 months ago
>still depressed over it

it felt so real, too
>>
>>35140532
I tried to write them down in a notepad file on my computer, but it's hard. Most dreams i have i either forget nearly instantly, or are the sort i dont want to remember
>>
>>35139258
Just had a dream I fucked some fat chick with big tits in public. Then later I was feeling up and fucking the girl I crushed on in middle school. Two girls in one dream I was pleased
>>
>>35141714
What was the name of the middle school crush?
>>
>>35141754
alyx, she was really thin with perky tits and ass. She wanted my d but i was to afraid to do anything
>>
File: 1487836666924.jpg (46KB, 317x379px) Image search: [Google]
1487836666924.jpg
46KB, 317x379px
>>35139402
Are you me?

How ya holdin' up, me?
>>
>>35139258
Sometimes. I don't really have dreams anymore, but last night was a pretty good one.
>have just arrived to America for whatever reason (am European who has only been in 3 countries: his own and 2 closest)
>it's a dark night
>look up
>see a very nice looking spaceship with bright blue lights
>take pictures of it
>>
File: 0522.jpg (25KB, 235x223px) Image search: [Google]
0522.jpg
25KB, 235x223px
>>35140368
I.K.T.F, I've never recalled a dream, none of the men on my dad's side have either
>>35140432
Sometimes I feel like i'm missing out, people can talk for hours about their dreams, and pretend to give a shit about one another's, I just sit there, say nothing and indulge them speaking at me. At the same time I feel lucky that I don't have nightmares, I don't know what they feel like, but they sound bad.
>>
>>35139258
First of all. thank you for remind me the dreams I had last night, I almost thought I didn't dream today.
>>
File: 1486816721731.jpg (174KB, 610x813px) Image search: [Google]
1486816721731.jpg
174KB, 610x813px
>waking up (in the dream) by my oneitis crying next to me in bed
>baby what happened ?
>I just had a bad dream, I had lost you
>it was the saddest I had felt in my life
>promise me you won't ever leave me
>you know we will be together forever
>I wipe her tears and we fall asleep hugging each other

waking up after that
>>
>>35140295
>>35140377
I sometimes used to dream of one of my best childhood friends. In reality, we started to drift apart in the mid-'00s and lost all contact almost 10 years ago. The dreams would always be set in the present day and we met after a long time and never drifted apart. We then hung out in our old hometown, usually near our old school, and reminisced about old times. I think I haven't had those dreams since late 2013 or early 2014.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.