[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's another crawling around on my carpet with a flashlight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2928.png (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2928.png
16KB, 400x400px
It's another crawling around on my carpet with a flashlight looking for scraps of weed episode
>>
>>35138786
Used to do that.. except it was with H, and I would be sick as a dog. It worked 33% of the time. Good times.
>>
>>35138786
Just get more money and pay Tyrone/Jose/Chad a visit.
He's gotta eat too.
>>
>>35138811
Yea I already got all my resin and flakes so

Tfw as addicted to weed as heroin addicts
>>
File: 1473459382679.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473459382679.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
>>35138786
i know this feel usually happens when i am roll a joint and sneeze and half the weed falls out
>>
>>35138824
When i was 15, all I did was smoke weed until about 19.. it stopped working for me. I freaked the fuck out. 19 I just turned into a different person. Needed to use, heroin just worked better.. it worked for about 3 years, then I got physically addicted.
>>
>>35138824
resin is the way to go when you have nothing and need to smoke.. just scrape your pieces out. Paper clip and apply heat to the bowl.. the inside of a pipe also has a lot too.
>>
>>35138883
I scrape my pipe every day and mostly smoke blunts so zip

I actually got so desperate for weed one day I went to a kids house and kicked in his door to try and burglarize it and a few days later the cops showed up and almost arrested me
>>
>not having a rec card and several 24/7 dispensaries within driving distance

Non-Californians BTFO
>>
>>35138900

>weed us sooo safe brah. It's totally good for ya. Can't get addicted. Ever heard of people doing something bad cuza weed?
>>
>>35138900
ok, try not to do that again, not smoking is probably a bitch but dont go over the top again.. breaking and entering is a pretty serious offense, and for some weed, not worth it. At all.
>>
>>35138927
I need weed like literally as a part of my body's chemistry

If I took away everything you loved tv, video games, computer and just trapped you in a room with no windows and with every wall painted black and locked you in it for days that's exactly how I feel without weed

I felt like before I even smoked weed so don't blame weed blame the fucking retard politicians that don't let us grow medicine
>>
>>35138900
not that you dont know that.. im saying just be careful
>>
>>35138954
Also for people who don't actually believe it's medicine

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QZb11PA5H20
>>
>>35138786

its another waiting til i wake up to drink again episode
>>
>>35138852
thinking you weren't addicted until you were already doing heroin for 3 years

hrm
>>
>>35138924
I can buy weed any time but $10 a smoke session? Nope too much money.

I'm waiting for summer to kick in and I live innawoods so I'm just gonna grow about 20 plans all over town
>>
>>35138969
psychologically I was, not physically though.. id still have withdrawals but they were very minor. I spaced it out for 3 years.. but then I stopped caring.
>>
>>35138786
Omg you do this too? Lmao. Every week when my quarter runs out I am to be found on all fours scouring the carpet with a flashlight for weed crumbs like I'm on an archeolical dig
>>
File: 1486975102016.jpg (26KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
1486975102016.jpg
26KB, 600x451px
While we're on this topic my dispensary gave me 4.5g today, instead of the usual 1.5g. I'm tempted to see how high a man can get if I smoke 3.5g of grass as fast as I can.

Has anyone else done this sort of thing? Will I shit myself and panic under blankets if I smoke that much in one sitting?
>>
>>35139051
I doubt you'll die people roll about that much in a backwoods all the time

Depends on how fast you smoke it
>>
ok so you get a tissue and a vacuum, you use an elastic to wrap the tissue around the vacuum nozell then vac the weed up man, no weed loss and lots of weed gain
>>
>>35139051
smoking youre going to hit a ceiling.. eating it is better, not omly can you eat more but youll get the effect of it hitting you all at once.. dont waste your weed
>>
>>35139093
I didn't spill weed just don't have any
>>
>>35139051
can't compare to dumbasses hitting 3+gram hits of wax, so you are good anon
>>
>>35139088
>>35139094

Well, okay anons. Thanks for the responses. I guess I'll not potentially waste most of my grass.
>>
"Is it a bud or is it lint?"

SMOKE IT ANYWAY!
>>
File: IMG_3181.jpg (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3181.jpg
87KB, 500x500px
>>35139142
I was actually saying smoke it. If you roll all that in a blunt and man enough to finish it you will be fucking high
>>
>>35139093
This sounds great until you try it and find out that it tends to wind up vacuuming up a bunch of dirt and hair hiding in the carpet too.
>>
>it's another drinking isopropyl alcohol and chain smoking episode
>>
>>35139152
Huh, a blunt you say? I hadn't considered that. Too bad it's super late here and it's too risky to go anywhere. Still, noted.
>>
>>35139178
Blunts always get me the highest I can smoke a lot pretty fast and they're fruit flavored

Everyone will say they waste weed but don't listen their stupid as fuck. The only thing that wastes weed is a bowl because it sits there and burns when you stop smoking it
>>
its another crawling around on my carpet with a flashlight making sure my pubic hairs are accumulating around my desk chair making it obvious that i masturbate way too often
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.