[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you fell for the autism meme You're trying your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: autism.png (3KB, 284x115px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
3KB, 284x115px
>tfw you fell for the autism meme
You're trying your best to make the autism diagnosis fit you. I wonder why that is, since there are so many things which are very close to the diagnosis, with so many similarities and only small differences. Could it be that you've associated a social status with being autistic, so being autistic may even be a plus while being anything on the schizo- spectrum is a minus? This seems to be the case for most people. Autism is just an excuse for bad behavior or certain dysfunctions in those that self-diagnose it.

I had all the developmental issues associated with it. I had all the clear signs of it, yet I wasn't given the diagnosis. When I speak to people who actually have the diagnosis it's pretty apparent what a ridiculous and useless diagnosis it has become. There are people with many sexual partners, many friends, with no real difficulties compared to the general population, who supposedly somehow are still autistic - who were slowly developed and have "serious" social and cognitive dysfunctions. Yea right! Just ridiculous.

Autism is the new psychopathy. If your boyfriend doesn't want to share his feelings with you or doesn't listen to you, it's because he's a Secret Autist. It's not by chance that you can't go on forums for autism and talk about autism as a disease or something to be treated, or make politically incorrect statements about race or gender. The diagnosis is for the overly social people, those who are obsessed with social status.

As for your symptoms you listed, it appears as if you see them as being "wrong," which is very rare for people who actually get the diagnosis as they tend to view the symptoms as preferable. They don't like socializing or social people.

It's a personal question that you don't have to answer, but let me ask: Do you have any friends? Have you had any sexual partners?
>>
>>35138765
autism is rampant these days, something is causing it a chemical
>>
>diagnosed with ARFID (Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder), which is on the autism spectrum of disorders
>eat only 15 different foods, mostly chicken, pasta without sauce, and other bland foods
>mfw the 'tendies' meme is literally about me
I also have a hard time holding and starting conversations and am navigationally retarded while driving but otherwise function ok and have friends. I would change if I could and as far I'm concerned 'autism' is closer to a pejorative than a trendy thing to say you are
>>
File: 867558.jpg (153KB, 757x426px) Image search: [Google]
867558.jpg
153KB, 757x426px
>>35140283
I'm a diagnosed autist, I only eat about 10 foods and then only with ketchup. I never knew these things were related.
>>
File: file.png (36KB, 741x216px)
file.png
36KB, 741x216px
I wonder how accurate some online autism tests are.
>>
>>35141320
it has something to do with food texture, appearance, smell, and other sensory information that proves to be too much for a certain type of autist
>>
>>35138765
What exactly is this rant about? People without any real issues getting diagnosed as being on the spectrum? You said in the second paragraph you weren't diagnosed despite apparently having clearly autistic symptoms, are you diagnosed now?

Also I'm an aspie and no and no to your questions, it's had a noticeable effect on my life personality and though it causes issues I find it hard to imagine myself without it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.