[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In pretty much less than 24 hours the wagecuckold will return

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: neet master race tooth variant.jpg (46KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neet master race tooth variant.jpg
46KB, 409x409px
In pretty much less than 24 hours the wagecuckold will return to his painful slavery and thus, continuing making more money for his jewish greedy overlords.

I ask you wagie, how do you tolerate such a horrible existence?

I trully pitty you, I can't get tired of telling you to already join us on the neet master race, I hope one day you will do so.
>>
>>35137409
I love these threads wakey wakey wagie those neetbuxs aren't going to generate themselves
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35137409
This cucklet cannot be saved from his destiny.
>>
>>35137409
jokes on you i also have to work today
>>
>>35137409

>tfw partial job slave cuck

Have to work 4hours mo-wed to keep my welfare at max amount.

How do you wagecucks stand working full weeks at 8 hours, 4 is about max I can manage without wanting to kill myself.
>>
File: comfy neetie.png (178KB, 409x406px) Image search: [Google]
comfy neetie.png
178KB, 409x406px
*cough, cough, sniffle*

Why hello there, wagie! It's me again

I see you've managed to make it to another weekend. Congratulations on y--
*dad bursts in*

>OH MY FUCKING GOD, ARE YOU EVER GOING TO GROW UP AND STOP POSTING THAT SHITTY FUCKING FROG ON THAT PERVERTED WEBSITE YOU VISIT?
>YOUR MOTHER AND I ARE SICK OF TAKING CARE OF YOU. GET A DAMNED JOB BY MONDAY OR YOU'RE HOMELESS.

>YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO THE FAMILY NAME. AN EMBARRASSMENT. YOU ARE THE RESULT OF A BROKEN CONDOM AND TOO MANY MARGARITAS. I WISH YOUR MOTHER HAD SWALLOWED YOU INSTEAD.
*dad slams door*

h-heh...fucking wagecucks...
>>
>cannot wait till overthrow jew overlords

brekeke
>>
File: comfy neetie falls aseep.png (222KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
comfy neetie falls aseep.png
222KB, 407x405px
>one week later

LMAO GUYS, LOOK. THAT OLD HOMELESS NEET FELL ASLEEP IN THE PARK AGAIN. LET'S DRAW ON HIM LOOOOOL

YO TED, PUT YOUR BALLSACK ON HIS FORHEAD. FUCKING PRICELESS LMAOOO

*teenagers take photos with the phones they bought from having a job and post them to their social media profiles, for all of their friends to see*
>>
>>35139701

>teenagers bought phones
>bought
>job

You mean mommy and daddy bought them a new iphone 10++++ssss edition.

Get your facts straight memester.
>>
File: 1_dia431495.png (181KB, 574x623px) Image search: [Google]
1_dia431495.png
181KB, 574x623px
>>35139680
>>35139701

this is sad, I liked the comfy NEET. it's NOT FAIR. please let this story end nicely for our NEET hero
>>
>>35139680
I kekd to where i shat my pants a little
>>
>>35137409
someone post that pic of giant comfy pepe in between the skyscrapers

and make sure you post "WAKEY WAKEY WAAAGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" along with it plz
>>
File: maka_albarn_riendose.png (122KB, 215x248px) Image search: [Google]
maka_albarn_riendose.png
122KB, 215x248px
>>35139680
still better than being a cuckold
>>
File: 1459103834004.jpg (316KB, 853x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1459103834004.jpg
316KB, 853x1090px
>>35140090
WAKEY WAKEY WAAAGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oregano
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.