[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm kind of thinking of being homeless. I was born poor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3138.jpg (90KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3138.jpg
90KB, 640x448px
I'm kind of thinking of being homeless. I was born poor in the woods and my parents never had money to do anything. Literally all they would do is work and yell at me they never hung out, went out to eat, had friends, just sat in their room and yelled

There's literally nothing here but rednecks. You need a car to go anywhere and you have to drive like 20-40 miles just to eat. There's no one here the only job I'd tree cutting there's no point.

My dopamine receptors are so burned out from this place that going and being homeless and forcing myself to participate in life is my only chance.

Should i just go? I've literally been lying down for 2 years and there's no way I have motivation to work I just want to leave.
>>
you don't have to be homeless, try going to a city where you'll be able to look for work without needing to drive everywhere. you might end up homeless anyway, but at least you'll have a chance.
>>
>>35137349
although it depends where you live... if you live in a bad hick state the cities may be dumps with no work to be found.
>>
>>35137349
Never going to happen the only city near me is NYC and it's like like 2100/mo for a closet space in a Mexicans basement in Staten Island in a bad neighborhood in the worst part

Plus everyone here is poor I've never held more than 500 dollars and if I get money I'm buying pot I don't care what anyone says. Weed is the only time in my life i can feel dopamine and if I don't smoke I am sick and tired and I feel woozy and almost pass out/seizure
>>
>>35137399
Just go to another state you fucking idiot. And you're obviously going to be poor no matter what because you're addicted to drugs. kill yourself
>>
>>35137482
I'm not addicted to drugs my body's chemistry literally requires them the way a diabetics requires insulin. Also I was thinking Chicago but I don't think I'd have money for a bus ticket that far away.
>>
>>35137266
Normie advice: I suggest not looking at the big picture of you having a good life, but the small pieces of how you'll get there.

Real advice: If I were in your shoes I would end it. If it's what'll make you happier i'd do it.
>>
>>35137564
The only way I'll have a good life is if i live in the city and I think being homeless would break me away from my computer/phone so I'm not just fapping and thinking about stupid shit all day.

>select all images with a bus
>>
File: daryl-dixon-walking-dead.png (1MB, 1284x856px) Image search: [Google]
daryl-dixon-walking-dead.png
1MB, 1284x856px
>>35137266
Daryl is that you?
>>
>>35137266
>live in the woods
>get to work outdoors as a woodcutter
OP switch places with me
I'm an office-bound wagecuck choking on stress and hoping I die in my sleep each night or someone kills me on the 45 minute drive to and from work.
Every time I pass the shipping department and see the sun through the open bay doors I stop and stare

I'd like to be where you are
>>
Homeless diff for diff ppl guess- not something u want to get very used to, also depends on whether u got money or not
>>
>>35137647
lol it's -40 every day you look outside and it's just empty snowy fields with not a single person to be seen. You can literally drive for hours and not see a soul and the sky is literally either black or grey
>>
If you have real plan about homeless it could work possibly, but ppl around gonna know ur homeless etc
>>
Kina fun in new town with money, but like I said better be temporary
>>
>>35137775
I just wanna make music and not be surrounded by hillbilliesv
>>
>>35137850
I have no money and it's permanent
>>
>>35137349
yea that's a good idea, go to a city with no money or any job lined up

that's how you end up staying homeless forever because no one wants to hire some smelly homeless person
>>
>>35137913
We'll no one wants to hire a hillbilly either

At least on the streets crime is an option
>>
>>35137913
>staying homeless forever

He won't be homeless forever; just the rest of his life.

I'm sure the long term homeless will give him a nice warm greeting. They'll eat well for a couple of days, and once they've finished cracking his bones for the marrow, it will just be another pile of "animal remains" over by one of the camps.
>>
I voluntarily became homeless for a year and a half. Graduated college, worked for a couple years, one day just said fuck it I quit life. Went out on the road, traveled the world with my pack on my shoulders and no real destination in mind. Wild adventures, especially for an autist like me. Drugs, girls, partys, meeting thousands of people al dozens of countries. Sleeping in fields, digging through dumpsters, stealing booze.

In the end, i just returend home. Back with my parents, living in the home i grew up in. Never been more sad, or happier. There is no peace or truth out there, just different.
>>
>>35138014
I want to do this but permanently settle down somewhere that doesn't suck
>>
>>35137266
Go to a city. Everyone memes about how its so hard to find work but it's really not. Make up some shit to put on a resume and print 100 of them and just start handing them out to places. It's probably easiest to become a dishwasher because dishwashers come and go like every month. If you're in a small city you can probably afford a shit hole apartment off a minimum wage job. In a big city, you will have to work 2-3 jobs if you want a place to live and it's going to be absurdly shitty at that price anyways
>>
>>35138072
Yeah, when I cashier at a deli in NYC, all my coworkers either worked multiple jobs or still worked with their parents (helping paying their parents' rent). Crazy how working full-time doesn't allow a dignified life.

That said, I was very happy being around people with work ethics who weren't arrogant, even if all my coworkers from the bronx gave me shit for my being white and gay.

Apologies for the random tangent.
>>
>>35138122
This is exactly why I don't want to go to NYC fuck. I'd rather go to Miami but it's such a fucking far bus ride.

Although I wouldn't mind splitting a room in queens or something
>>
if you want to be homeless then go some place warmer, you don't want to end up having to sleep outside in 10F weather.
>>
>>35138202
I split a room with 5 other fags in bushwick. It wasn't (entirely) terrible, but I felt like I could get a better life elsewhere (so I did).

I think it was a valuable experience in that I learned that I could both work and live with other people. Not something I'd want to repeat, but valuable nonetheless.

I sometimes miss NYC though...it's an illness.
>>
>>35138320
This, for real. Come to the south, where there are manufacturing jobs and cheap places to live. Work isn't hard to find in a city, but you're gonna have to rough it for a while until you get some cash put away.

I want to move somewhere else after my court date, but the place I want to live doesn't seem to have many jobs that fit my skill set.
>>
>>35138394
I kinda wanna do that how'd you get started? I kinda wanna move to la or Miami after or some small town where it's warm if my dreams are dead
>>
>>35137266
Are you in Fairbanks or some frozen shithole like that?
>>
>>35138787
Upstate ny so worse
>>
>>35138666
I knew people through twitter at the time, but near the end of each month there are lots of people looking for sublets. Like, on the the 30/31st of each month, even a lot of picky people suddenly need somebody to move in.

It's really not an easy city to move into, NYC, but I remember seeing a lot of shady Craigslist ads for various living arrangements. That said, my time there was four years ago, and I feel like shit keeps getting more expensive fast.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.