[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm dying bros. Over the pass 5-4 months when ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 20170226_002010.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170226_002010.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
I think I'm dying bros. Over the pass 5-4 months when ever I take a shit there is some traces of blood left behind. Just a few minutes ago I took a shit and the entire toilet was red and when I wiped my ass blood was everywhere.

I think this has something to do with my alcoholism. I know my liver and my entire digestive system is fucked because I drink almost everynight for almost a year and a half now.

I've been losing alot of weight too and have pain in the abdominal region every know and then. Also I'm poor ad fuck and don't have health insurance.

How fucked am I?
>>
>>35136946
I think that's your period. Just embrace it and start taking estrogen.
>>
Go to the doctor you dense cunt
>>
>>35136946
if its bright red, fresh blood, it's probably just a hemhorroid or some other abrasion and not indicative of a systemic problem

you should probably see the doctor though unless you're actually too poor nigger

gl
>>
Eat more fiber and drink more water. It's probably just an internal hemorrhoid. You're probably dehydrated because you're an alcoholic and malnourished because you're a poorfag.
>>
>>35136946
Put a tampon in your boipussy.
>>
I thought I was dying too, turns out just hemorrhoid. Get some fiber, bro
>>
Have you tried not drinking and seeing if the blood flow stops?

This is a borderline retarded question but we should play ball, for your health and safety
>>
>>35136946
does it hurt when you wipe your ass?
>>
How much are you drinking? I drink most every night as well, but I'm not shitting blood.
>>
>>35136946
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1yS62GgP5sN
>>
File: 0013729e48090bed155d25.jpg (31KB, 450x292px) Image search: [Google]
0013729e48090bed155d25.jpg
31KB, 450x292px
Dear lord deliver me from the wretched curse.
I've drank a fifth of whiskey tonight and the liquor store is closed on sunday. What the fuck am I gonna do? I can't go to the hospital or it will bar me from owning fire arms.

jesus christ
>>
Never know, I been beering for over 10 years but Korean doctor didn't give me any warnings looking at my blood work results just watch the cholesterol she said
>>
quit fucking drinking, you idiot. my alcoholic dad went through the same shit and almost died. i get it if you think life isn't worth living and don't want to continue, but there's WAY better ways to die. so, either:

1.) make an exit bag
2.) car in the garage (my fave)
3.) bullet in the brain, or if you want to keep living
4.) quit booze you absolute moron

just fucking smoke weed jesus
>>
>>35137022
to piggyback on this, if your shits are black and tarlike, that's indicative of internal bleeding. that's the kind of bleeding you actually need to worry about.

as that anon said, red blood probably came from a hemmorhoid or a fissure or some other minor butthole cut. if it's been happening for a while it's probably because every time you shit you keep reopening the wound.

the weight loss/abdominal pain is a lot more worrying from a medical standpoint
>>
>>35137180
How much drinking did your dad do?
>>
Hemorrhoids dude. I get the same thing. Too much sitting.
>>
>>35136946
You might have Crohn's disease. I have it and those are some of the symptoms I experienced when I was diagnosed. Blood in stool, pain in abdomen and joints, weight loss. My advice is go to a doctor and possibly get a colonoscopy to see for sure
>>
>>35137242
About 3 bottles of beer a night but he would peepee in the bottles and drink that too so more like 4.5/5 idk
>>
>>35137242
shit, man, every day since i've known the fucker; hence my own alcoholism. but, recently when he was getting the 'my liver's dying' bloodshits, he was clearing a case a night. if you're anywhere near that level, watch the fuck out. nobody's saying it has to be all or nothing, but you have to find a middle-ground. personally, what i've been trying to learn is how to put a drink down unfinished. i think that's a big part in learning how to know your limits
>>
You have hemorrhoids dude you're not dying
>>
I had hemorrhoids for not too long, like big sit on asshole, had one that burst and leaked pants looked like I got fucked or something. Went away for some reason
>>
>>35136946
My brother has this problem it started late in life but it has to do with a birth defect. He has to get blood often.
>>
all anal bleeding should be inspected by a doctor.

There are 3 causes for bright red blood in stool:
1) Rectal trauma - your ass is broken and bleeding due to trauma, common in fags and people who put lightbulbs in their ass. This will probably heal on its own, but it's also an open wound in your ass, so you need to wash your anus with water after every shit to prevent infection. Go to a doctor. Antibiotics WILL be needed.

2) Hemorrhoids. Due to strain (heavy lifting, shitting too hard too often, etc) or sitting too much, a blood vessel in or around your anus has inflamed and possibly popped, now your butt is bloody. These MIGHT heal on their own, provided you treat them with OTC anti-inflammatory creams, keep them clean, and maybe manually push them back n place once they're healing up. You will have a higher chance of this happening again later though. Go to a doctor anyway. They have better creams than the OTC shit, and you may get an infection and need antibiotics.

3) Anal fissures - Your poor pooping habits have finally caught up with you and you have multiple cuts, tears, or abrasions on your anus or inside your rectum, and the skin there is very stretched and weak. This will not heal easily on its own. Your rectum is ruined. Your best bet is to see a doctor. They can give creams that will help a bit, but you will have this problem for years.
>>
i think a lot of people are forgetting my boy here never commented on specific asshole pain. if it was hemorrhoids, he would definitely be more ass-centric and also (though it's not impossible) it PROBABLY wouldn't last many months like my dude is saying. i swear this is alcoholism-related
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.