[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots out there got Tinder? Been considering giving it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 42

File: w2ZlpSd6[1].png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6[1].png
7KB, 400x400px
Any robots out there got Tinder?

Been considering giving it a whirl because it seems to be the biggest name among these kinds of apps anymore. Tried OKC for a bit, and while it led to a few dates, it was otherwise a rather bland time featuring the same ~30 gals.

Got any advice? Funny stories to tell? Post 'em.
>>
Be white and hot. Cannot be overstated.
>>
Yeh got Tinder. Not bad lookin, 6'3 and white. Got tons of matches just going though and swiping right on everyone.

Still a fuckin freak though who has no ability to talk to or relate to any of these girls. Less actually than in person. Its amazing, just seemed to accelerate my inability to meet or twlk to a girl. Did not work for me, at all.

Maybe you can figure it out.
>>
>>35136940
I'm more or less in the same boat, figure it'll be a much larger pool to dive into than shit I've tried before.
>>
>>35136524
life is so unfair, I love how chads or normies make fun of robots saying they can't get girls because they're autistic or socially inept, but literally all that matters is how good looking you are.
>>
i made a bingo card for tinder and my buddy filled it out in four minutes.

online dating has made me unbelievably cynical of women, you see the same cute "jokes" and the same profile information everywhere

>i'm only liking you for pictures of your dog
>"i love travelling, my friends, and my family!!" just like everyone else
>they put their age as older than they actually are
>every picture on their profile is from the same angle from above, because theyre a hambeast
> love travelling
>love having a laugh
>love travelling
>love travelling
>mesasge first
>stolen jokes from tv shows and shit

Also from my experience every girl looks the same and is ugly as sin. I know im not in the position to judge, but fuck
>>
when it was completely free I got a lot of matches
now when I try to use it I dont get any

most important thing is your pictures need to make you look like a normie with a good face. Having one of those two will get you a few matches but if you can have pics that do both then you will be in pussy town
>>
>be qt twink
>get added lots
>get messaged first by grills sometimes
>blow them all off because I'm having fun alone
>and already have bf like it says in my profile
>>
>>35137196
all of these are true, they all have the same personality (aka no personality), it's disgusting and makes me terrified I'll never be able to have a real relationship with a roastie which is a huge problem because i want to get married etc.
>>
I have 370 matches, 2 dates, and 0 sex AMA
>>
File: 65464654.jpg (72KB, 453x673px) Image search: [Google]
65464654.jpg
72KB, 453x673px
>>35136940

very similar experience. 6'2'' and white. over a month got a couple hundred matches, several every day. didn't say a word to any of them because autism, and no messages received.

pic somewhat related. tried okstupid for a bit and had zero success, then they send me this email. people like >>35137015 say that the only thing that matters is how good looking you are, but if you aren't extroverted it doesn't mean jack shit.
>>
File: 1477662290777m.jpg (53KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
1477662290777m.jpg
53KB, 1024x681px
Robots only match with robots. And my robots I mean literal bots. I haven't gotten a single human match, all just automated Kik spammers or even the money scam profiles asking you to sign up for safe dating.

It's honestly probably best you not crush your hopes further like I did, but use your best judgement.
>>
>>35137312
if you're good looking enough chicks will message you first, did you not see >>35136524, that fake profile acts more autistic than anyone on this board yet those 7-10/10s are still saying they will fuck him within 4 messages. when i had tinder dates with 3-4/10s they wanted to get to know me etc. before even hanging out while this fuck can get an 8/10 to say 'bend me over' in 2 messages. inb4 'you're just hideous then' no im either average or slightly below average, was definitely in the league of the 2 girls i saw, esp. since i made out with one of them
>>
If you like disappointing

stinging

long nights staring at plain faces

them come in on my guy!
>>
File: 8989808089.jpg (48KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
8989808089.jpg
48KB, 540x960px
all online dating is awful
>>
>>35137397
this, i've used tinder for 3 years now, reset my account multiple times, and had roughly 1000 matches in total yet only went on 2 dates with below average girls and only hooked up with one of them (only got to 2nd base).

for the effort I put in it was totally not worth it, esp. since i had to break off contact with the 1 girl i did have success with since i realized she was crazy. I've wasted 100s of hours on tinder and only gotten 1 shitty hookup where the girl guilted me into hooking up by asking if i thought she was ugly and by being crazy. fml, op only use tinder if your decent looking because otherwise it's just a world of pain
>>
>>35137397
Beats disappointing, stinging long nights of staring at my OWN plain face.
>>35137312
Whatcha figure odds would be if you got mixed stats? 6' 2", white, at least a 6/10 appearance-wise and can kinda fake being a normie for a good while
>>
>>35137456

with those stats and being able to fake normism I'd say you'll experience a great deal of failure but eventually you'll land something
>>
>>35137356
The tinder catfish profiles here were some of the biggest redpills I saw. Personality is a meme. It's very freeing knowing this but also depressing because people like us can't take advantage of it.
>>
>>35137488
I'll take that lol
>>
>>35137499
yup, i have seen pics like >>35136524 before but never actually zoomed in and looked at the conversations till now and holy shit those conversations were 10x more autistic than anything i would ever say. if i said any of that they wouldn't even reply to shoot me down, they'd just straight up ignore me.

like you said personality is a meme, something i didn't truly realize until this thread, this is the ultimate roastie redpill in terms of pre-marriage dating. like you said it's pretty freeing because now i don't have to worry about my conversations etc. since that obviously doesn't matter at all. I guess ill just work on getting as good looking as possible then let the chips fall as them may.
>>
File: 1458509078539.png (77KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1458509078539.png
77KB, 640x1136px
>>35137624
>those conversations were 10x more autistic than anything i would ever say

Sure thing buddy, it's not autistic if it gets him laid, that's kind of the inferred definition.
>>
>>35137672
false, my point is that if i invited a girl to mcdonalds to fuck girls wouldn't even have the decency to shoot me down, id could literally try it on 100 girls and have a 0% success rate.

obviously if you literally act retarded and text stutter and say 'you too' to a 'hey' then you will probably get shot down, but literally no one does that and going to an extreme to make your point just shows how little personality and conversation matters that you have to turn the autism up to 1000000 for it to even matter at all.

the truth is as long as you're good looking and not so autistic that you text stutter and literally reply 'y-you too' to a 'hey' (which no one does) then you will get laid with ease
>>
File: 1437684956845.png (155KB, 455x396px) Image search: [Google]
1437684956845.png
155KB, 455x396px
>>35137672
pfffffffffffft, image made me actually lol
>>
File: 1461714610919.png (101KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
1461714610919.png
101KB, 480x800px
>>35137749
If you don't look like him then talking like that to women would show that you're pretty autistic.

He can do that because he understands he's attractive(at least the profile is) and can say that shit. If you think that autism in speech is universal and you can measure it by putting yourself in his boots then that shows just how autistic you are.

>>35137772
You're alright
>>
File: 1487701229171.jpg (431KB, 1144x2154px) Image search: [Google]
1487701229171.jpg
431KB, 1144x2154px
>girl i met texts me "just letting you know I'm still alive" regularly
>says I "look really familiar"
>asks if it's ok for her to double text me

w-what could she mean by this???
>>
>>35137970
I love it. continuation of that image / message ?
>>
At 400 matches, 5 date, 4 sex, 1 gf through Tinder

This has been over 4 months and im 5'5 lol
>>
>>35138939
Nice desu ne

original post
>>
Got Tinder a few days ago.

Haven't received any matches.

Honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong.
>>
Had Tinder for 4 months and got seven matches of which only one answered. Started going to the gym at the same time. Said fuck it and took a bodypic, since I noticed i was getting a little built. Reinstalled Tinder and used it as my Profile Pic. Got six matches within a week. Only the fatty responding further and wanting to fuck.
It's something, I guess.
>>
>tfw your phone doesnt support tinder

I'll die alone
>>
File: MaleTears.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
MaleTears.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
>Reinstalled tinder after a long time
>Will only get matches with girls who I super-like
>I usually super-like girls who are attractive but not attractive enough that they wouldn't care.
Backfired because they won't even reply to my first message >.>
>>
I have literally zero pics of me. What kind of photos do I need?
>>
>been on tinder for a month
>swiped right on almost every girl
>only had three matches so far
>they have all ghosted me

I guess I really am ugly
>>
File: Isotope_001.jpg (14KB, 200x214px) Image search: [Google]
Isotope_001.jpg
14KB, 200x214px
>>35137196
that's dark.

i mean sure, people are pretty indifferent towards tinder "profiles" but is it like a post-ironic thing to be as conformist as possible? how do they even come up with this shit?

>"hmm, what's the most generic thing i could say here....well, people like dogs, i will say something about dogs--oh! and perfect i already have 53 snapchat selfies with the doggy filter!"

WHY WASN'T I FUCKING ABORTED, MOM??!?!
>>
>>35139726
Photos of you
>>
File: download (4.jpg (9KB, 220x230px) Image search: [Google]
download (4.jpg
9KB, 220x230px
>tfw too young to get any attention on tinder
>>
>>35140139
I'm 19 but I look about 15. maybe I'd have more luck if I could actually grow a beard.
>>
>meet girl on tinder 5 weeks ago
>uninstall tinder after its obvious she isn't going anywhere
>reinstall tinder recently
>can still find her
So that mean she has it installed right? How exactly do I bring this up to her?
>>
>>35140160
i dont know about you but my facial hair is growing like centimeters away from eachother
>>
>using and giving money to an app that fuels the worst kind of narcissists and sluts

delete your normie thread
>>
>>35140263
I have dark normal hair under my chin and on my lips but everywhere else is peach fuzz. I really hope it starts to grow soon.
>>
Do I need a normiebook to use this app?

If so fuck that
>>
>>35140448
The system is rigged to fuck us over.
>>
>>35140279
I haven't given any money to it.
>>
Just made a fake Tinder account with Zyzz pics and swiped right until I reached the limit.

Now I wait.
>>
>>35140611
>doesn't know simply having it installed gives tinder money and utility
>>
File: modla.png (545KB, 966x546px) Image search: [Google]
modla.png
545KB, 966x546px
>>35140700
okay, but Zyzz is a fantasy/idol of males

try pic related
>>
>>35140752
That guy looks even more unrealistically good than Zyzz.
>>
File: whylive.jpg (37KB, 482x395px) Image search: [Google]
whylive.jpg
37KB, 482x395px
>>35136351
> 25 khv
> tried tinder
> paid $11 a month for extra boosts and unlimited swipe
> matches
> most of them fake
> some of them hot sluts looking for sugar daddy
> can't even because retail wagecuck minimum wage
> fat chicks seem like the only option
> doesn't seem fair
> i'm 6"3' and lanky
> skinnyfag
> feel i have more value than a fat chick
> life isn't fair
> finally match with average qt 3.14
> remember i have aspergers
> remember i can't make normal smalltalk
> you're weird byeeee
> tfw
>>
File: life.jpg (181KB, 1078x1228px) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
181KB, 1078x1228px
>>35140765
he will have better results because Zyzz "smile" and attitute projects that he doesn't know the square root of 25
>>
>>35137015
bullshit. If you aren't very very bad looking you need only to be able to talk fast and be fun. Ah, and it's better to say bullshits than not saying anything, you can even joke on being creepy if you have the irony to do it and remain borderline (once i obtained a date with a girl guessing a pair of things about her and pretending i was a stalker). For the most, the problem is autism, not lack of beauty.
>>
>>35140810
>> fat chicks seem like the only option
>> doesn't seem fair
But, anon, you're a poor virgin. You have exactly the same sexual market value as a fat bitch. I know it's hard to hear, but it's true.
>>
>>35140883
I can't even get fat girls. I guess I'm going to be a virgin forever.
>>
>>35136351
im pretty average looking , maybe a bit above average because im over six foot , the only matches i got in three months were an obese girl and a pre op tranny who looked like a man , unless you have an exceptional photograph of yourself and good conversational skills , expect little to no success
>>
>>35140883
maybe you're right. but it still seems unfair. if i was fat i could settle for a fat chick.

but i'm tall and skinny.

the shame i would bring to my family and myself if i dated a fat chick would be too much.

i'd rather keep my virginity.
>>
>>35140922
Fatness is not the important thing. Your major flaws are you're a virgin and that you don't have money. You have to be a 10/10 son of Zeus to counter those.
>>
Special mention for all the thots on it that say they want a "serious relationship" only but still match with my profile of a half naked dude in a locker room.
>>
>>35140954
>Your major flaws are you're a virgin and that you don't have money.
So what about me? I'm not a virgin, i fucked a fat chick a couple of times a long time ago.
And i'm rich enough to own an apartment. Oh and i'm also skinny but at 5'9''.

It's not like you can brag about not being a virgin and having money on your profile.
>>
File: robot.png (6KB, 375x94px) Image search: [Google]
robot.png
6KB, 375x94px
>>35136351
> Robots claiming they have had over 100 matches
> I was impressed i got 1... 3 days ago... after over 100 swipes....
> Still too much of a pussy to message the bot

Black in Vancouver... doesn't get harder than this. Like Kryptonite to asians and Indians with their cultures and white women aren't as experimental as they are in the states. Black women are rare and usually uggo...
>>
>>35141238
Niggers aren't robots.
>>
>>35141255
I wish. Wouldn't have been here for over 6 years if that was true.
>>
How many swipes is the limit on the free version?
>>
>>35140883
>You have exactly the same sexual market value as a fat bitch.

fat bitches tend to be more slutty than normal women because high test men use them as pump and dumps.

he has the same *relationship* value as a fat bitch, though, which funny enough in men means zero sexual value to women.
>>
>>35141307
honestly i just use the site normally and i've never noticed. you'd have to swipe right on every single profile, swiping hundreds of times a day to hit it, seems like.
>>
>>35141238
>Black women are rare and usually uggo...

but are YOU uggo? i know a few black dudes who are pretty whitewashed and frankly quite handsome even by white standards, and they have no trouble.
>>
Any german bro ever made this shit happen? It just feels like the mentality here is completely different than that from american girls.
>>
>>35141434
All women are whores tho.
>>
>>35141400
Personally i don't think so. But the evidence is mounting so i may have to reassess the situation.
>>
File: mpM47f9.jpg (60KB, 501x1008px) Image search: [Google]
mpM47f9.jpg
60KB, 501x1008px
>>35141434
Yeah. I did the usual for a while, which worked decently well but got super boring since you go through the same conversation over and over again.

Most girls on there will treat it as a dating platform, so if you don't treat it as such expect to get limited results.

I recently got into Fetish Parties and BDSM so tried recruting a few people for parties on Tinder. The setup was basically some normal photos, some in a fetish/leather outfit. The text was kinda vague but promising adventure and crossing of social boundaries.

Got a decent match rate but still about 80% didnt read the text and then nipped out when I told em about my plans.

None the less I had about 7 dates over the last 2 weeks, 2 of em resulted in sex even though the primary goal was just to inform them about the parties and get them to join.

All in all I have to say that Tinder is a lot more fun if you are adventurous and to the point. Also I have majorly reduced judging people by appearance. The most attractive arent always the most fun.
>>
File: the-nose-knows.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
the-nose-knows.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>35136351

>tinder
Tinder
>>
File: lazyeye.png (145KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
lazyeye.png
145KB, 1080x1920px
>>35137356
>>35136524
>>35136940

You are only seeing a small portion of the messages. Sure he got a few women, but what you are not seeing is the number of women that rejected him during his attempts.

Source: I am a 10/10 robot with an introverted lifestyle so looks get me nothing.

>>35137196
>I'm only here for your dog
If you are only on this app for a dog, be a responsible adult and adopt a dog. It's not that hard

If anything, using tinder made me realize most women are boring and lack a sense of humor. It's me that loses interest in them. Seriously, if you get a one word response from a woman burn her like pic related.
>>
>>35136524
Yes, and? If you had the option to chose, wouldn't you go for the hottest woman you can get as well, instead of the uggos? Don't lie. Of course you would.

All humans are shitty. Deal with it.
>>
>>35140922
You have to sleep your way up.

Or join a monastery, moron.
>>
>>35142033
>10/10 robot

Prove it. Timestamped pic pls.
>>
>>35142086
Found the toasted roastie.
>>
talking to women through dating app, you feel like you're forcing them to talk to you, it's so one sided, they don't act interested at all, why do they even go on there????
>>
>>35142086
i like how people talk like this, yet there is no way to prove we've hit on ugly girls and you can't prove we only go for the hottest women.

good job being a typical cynical robot.
>>
>>35136351
Just want to say I'm decent looking and haven't had much luck on Tinder. It's much easier if you try clubs imho, if that's an option to you
>>
Ive tried to be consistent with tinder but ts all bullshit

I swear ive seen "The Office" jokes abillion times
I only match with hamplanets that dont show their body
Im 6'1 and I lift and I dont get shit
I have to accept the fact that Im ugly
Wish I could talk to girls IRL but they'll pull their "I have a boyfriend" defense card because they're nervous and think Im ugly
>>
>>35138939
See the problem with me is, I match with one girl and I focus all my time and energy on her.

Clearly thats a mistake
>>
>>35142887
Not going to time stamp. I've been though this before. Then you're all going to tell me to leave because I'm chad
>>
I tried tinder for 2 days.
0 matches after I liked literally every girl showing up.

I removed it then, I was already embarassed of myself for using tinder.
>>
>>35142033
>Sure he got a few women, but what you are not seeing is the number of women that rejected him during his attempts.

this.
I remember some time ago, we had an extreme fuckboy in class, and everyboy was freaking out about how he constantly keeps getting girls. Well one day he was drunk and started to get honest about it (showed us his chats and so on). That was really fucking embarassing. Like only 1 girl out of 20 even replied

is this worth it?
>>
I never get matched with a girl I want

the few times it happens the girl refuses to respond to my messages

the 1 or 2 times that I have gone beyond that led to even worse disappointment

I don't understand why. I'm 6'3", I have pics with friends, I don't think I'm bad looking. I guess I'm just ugly and need to accept that, even though I've always been told I'm at least passable.
>>
>>35143346
Alright then post one without the stamp you pussy.
>>
>>35143478
the answer is self-esteem and ego. Make it look like you dont give a fuck about them and they are inferior bitches to you.

Easiest way when in a group:
1. ignore her as long as possible. Only give her attention when she starts to talk directly to you.
The key is to make it look like you do it intentionally.

Why? Because it will really drive her crazy that everbody is giving her attention except you. So she will try even harder and desperately.

You know you succeeded when she starts playing with her hair while in a convo with you.

note: does not work when she does not find you attractive.
>>
>>35143454
Seems like hearsay to me tbqh.
>>
>>35143578
its not and even if, what would it matter.
I knew him in person. Was a fucked up dude, dropped out school at age 16, lived in the messiest flat i have ever seen, has massive daddy issues because he never accepted him.
>>
>>35143568
I don't think being too interested has been my problem, in fact I think the exact opposite is my problem. I always have an air of "I don't care" about myself, and some girls have been attracted to this, but that's not just some bullshit facade, I really don't care about them 90% of the time. And that causes me to never go searching for them

But then the loneliness sets in
>>
>>35137439

Holy shit, that was terrible to read. I honesty pitty whatever Chad she convinces to go on a date with.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170226-004000.jpg (501KB, 1436x2009px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170226-004000.jpg
501KB, 1436x2009px
Reminder, even if you get a girl explicitly down to come over and fuck, if you don't meet up within 24 hours she will find 10 hotter Chads to replace you with.
All else being equal between men, a woman will ALWAYS choose the one who most recently made her feel special, even if both guys did to the same degree.
>>
>>35143640
your problem is that you are fucking trying to be something you are not. If you are genuinely not interested in them, why bother trying? Its okay not to, not everbody need all this shit in live.

and i think you have just not met the right one yet. Did you even ever share a hobby/interest/etc with a single one of them? Just wait for her and you will put effort in it on your own. this is not some fucking science just stop pressurizing yourself.
>>
I honestly think I could get some sex from Tinder if only I had good pictures of myself at my best angles or actually doing something. My whole college youth and beyond there's less than 30 pics of me in existence
>>
>>35140245
swipe that whore left
>>
No it doesn't. Using their servers costs them money
>>
>>35143686
>Reminder, even if you get a girl explicitly down to come over and fuck, if you don't meet up within 24 hours she will find 10 hotter Chads to replace you with.

I'm not sure with hotter, I made a fake girls profile a few years back, an the guys asking for sex straight up were white trash guys with wife beaters in their profile pics, creepy Indians, and/or male hambeasts. It seems that guy's worth anything don't really persue random girls online for sex.
>>
>>35140899
I too cannot get a fat chick, and its because of my crippling autism, I make 16$/hour and I'm alright looking, maybe a 6/10 so what the fuck? its cause I'm black isnt it
>>
>>35143737
Me too. Three decades on the planet and all I have is like three selfies and a bunch of childhood photographs.
>>
>>35143737
You have a phone with a front facing camera right? Have a go anon, see if you really are a 7-8/10 in looks, like you keep telling yourself.
>>
>>35143850
>maybe a 6/10 so what the fuck?

Post pic.
>>
File: 1430791565040.png (19KB, 724x552px) Image search: [Google]
1430791565040.png
19KB, 724x552px
>>35137196
>you see the same cute "jokes" and the same profile information everywhere
So much this. It's like they all just copy paste from each other.

What's the point in writing that you love to laugh and eat food anyway, to make sure that you're not a plant?
>>
>>35143856
Nah I'm like a 5 or 6, but when you have those ideal pics where you're outside, looking away from the camera with a dog in your arm or something it can bump you a point or two. A selfie for a man is an admission of social solitude

I've fucked 7 girls which were /10 a 4, 6, 7.5, 5, 8, 5.5, 7 so I know I can get laid irl
>>
File: 1 3.46.12 AM .jpg (49KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1 3.46.12 AM .jpg
49KB, 720x720px
>>35143528
Don't know what this changes, but here you go
>>
>>35143932
Dammit, i was hoping you'd be a delusional uggo. I dunno what to feel now.
>>
>>35143932
Son of a god damn bitch. Just leave.
>>
>>35136351
>robots
>tinder
normalfags pls go
>>
>>35143918

>go on tinder date at a restaurant
>girl asks if we can sit next to a window because she likes the sunlight
>server comes for drink orders
>she requests water
>realise she is a tree

fucking normies
>>
File: Plantgains.jpg (51KB, 547x759px) Image search: [Google]
Plantgains.jpg
51KB, 547x759px
>>35143979
>Not being superior photosynthesis master race
>>
>>35143949
Getting laid irl is a different ballgame to trying to draw a conversation from vapid whores on a basic dating app. I have a 6'4 friend who is a doctor that has never gotten a date from tinder b4.
>>
>>35143953
>>35143969
>>35143966

Sorry had to delete cause forgot spoiler.

I tried for 3 months to get a date on tinder. I was miserable having to lead the conversation and trying to be extra. When I finally got a date. She was a no show.

Using dating apps for anything other than trolling women makes you a normie.
>>
>>35143713
I'm 26. I haven't gotten laid since I was 19. If I don't do something to change that path I will never wind up with anyone.

Though I don't entirely disagree with you, I know that going down this tinder bullshit is just going to lead to more self-esteem issues and loneliness
>>
>>35143953
> literally Chad

Even r9k reminds me of my inadequacy
>>
File: WIN_20161012_19_00_02_Pro.jpg (175KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161012_19_00_02_Pro.jpg
175KB, 1280x720px
>>35143877
All the pics I have on my pc are terrible and cbf moving any phone pics so bear with me
>>
>>35144149
Nice autism hat. Had the same one for a while.
>>
>>35144149
You should try growing a beard tbqh. And get a decent hair cut will help, wear hats less senpai.
>>
>get matched a few times after a gazillion times of swiping
>none of them responds to me
fuck this gay piece of shit
>>
>>35143953
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GTFO
>>
>>35144237
wad a pretty nasty scar near the top of my hairline back then due to a car accident so was obsessed with hats

>>35144237
Can't grow a beard, if I could I would asap, how do you know my hair is bad though? I just trim it down to about 1 mm, i think it looks ok and its free
>>
File: 1471000027477.jpg (85KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
1471000027477.jpg
85KB, 540x568px
>>35143953
CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!! THIS ISN'T FAIR!

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1473093589281.jpg (7KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1473093589281.jpg
7KB, 250x243px
>>35144119
I don't understand... this has to be a ruse or something...

You're literally what I imagine when I think of Chad.
>>
>>35143953
>10/10 Chad
>Thinks he's a robot

I love this timeline...

It's like a tiger pretending to be a house cat.
>>
My advice to all bots is to download Bumble. It's pretty much the same but girls HAVE to message you first, there's less girls than on Tinder but I'd say 70%+ girls message you and they're usually more inclined to meet than Tinder. Tinder has that "hihi you should totally download Tinder to look at boys profile/fuck Chad" vibe from girls. I get twice the matches and have fucked 6 girls from Bumble in the last two months and not a single date from Tinder. I'm not paid to shill, just saying.

>Reeeee normie
>>
had over 25 matches, not one bitch texted first. and when I do, 80% dont reply. and when they do reply the conversations go nowhere.

girls use tinder for validation and validation only. if you have any hopes of finding your qt dream girl on here youre an idiot.
>>
>>35144652
>>35144543
No ruse, I've had one gf and that was over three years ago. It was a long distance relationship and I should of known better because she was cheating on me a whole bunch. Ironically she was always accusing me of cheating.

I'm 25 and a virgin so the majority this board has done more than me with a girl and probably at a younger age.
>>
>>35144781
From one male virgin to another.

Tell me your story. Technically you should have swarms of women fighting over you.

Have you made any moves on women irl? Do you have any sort of job/school or are you NEET?
>>
File: bring_the_thunder.jpg (68KB, 1902x354px) Image search: [Google]
bring_the_thunder.jpg
68KB, 1902x354px
>>35143953
>That Chad who got a Transformers figure on display in his Tinder bio
>>
>>35144781
is this girl really trying to buy heroin off tinder? Jesus fucking Christ
>>
>>35144543
>>35144652
Robots confirmed for having no fucking clue what makes a Chad.
>>
>>35143918

The ridiculous dog filter should prove that women are sheep and simply follow the latest trend without giving any thought to it whatsoever.
>>
File: tf.jpg (281KB, 992x1776px) Image search: [Google]
tf.jpg
281KB, 992x1776px
>>35144930
That's me :)
Changed my bio to: Chemistry PhD. In my free time read existential literature, run an e-commerce company in japan, and trade stocks.

Bio doesn't seem to change anything

>>35144908
I don't know that I have a story, but to answer your questions.
Never made a move on a woman IRL
I have a chemistry PhD
>>
>>35143953
Yes, I remember you. Autismo chad breaks my brain.
>>
>>35144974
It's surprisingly common for them to ask me for drugs. Likely because I work as a chemist. They also try terrible chemistry jokes that they find on google.
>>
>>35136351
Try BlendR instead. It works WAY better.
>>
>>35145207
I hope you don' give them to em, you might as well be buying prostitutes
>>
>>35145339
Nope, I don't have any drugs. I ask them for anal in exchange as a joke and they unmatch. They are too classy for anal, obviously.
>>
>>35145207
Wow.... tinder sluts are even dumber than I thought.
>>
>>35145034
I like your transformer collection :3

What do you think about the movies?
>>
>>35145207
Why don't you just ask if they're dtf?
>>
>>35145490
Personally, I did not enjoy them. As a collector, the moves have been great in bringing new collectors to the fandom. I'd recommend the beast wars series form 95-98. The character development and personality in the series is amazing

>>35145568
I've tried opening with things like that. Doesn't work and rarely ever even gets a response.
>>
File: katie1.jpg (75KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
katie1.jpg
75KB, 640x1136px
Lads check out the profile of this Tinder-slut I just found.

Lmfao should I swipe left or right?
>>
File: katie2.jpg (81KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
katie2.jpg
81KB, 640x1136px
She does butt stuff. Seriously, put things in her asshole.
>>
>>35145633
>I've tried opening with things like that. Doesn't work and rarely ever even gets a response.
Curious. I'm decently attractive but not nearly as good as you are so I've never tried myself, but I figured someone with typical Chad looks could just ask for a number or a date on the first message and succeed. Can we see an overview of your profile?
>>
File: katie4.jpg (58KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
katie4.jpg
58KB, 640x1136px
Please tell me that this is a bot.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 421x248px
>born with above average looks
>acne ruins face
>acne scars all over face
>arent noticeable on tinder pics because of lighting and filters
>match with 8/10 qt black grill
>fucking beautiful
>not your average basic bitch or hoodrat
>came from a somewhat wealthy family
>into art, fashion, photography, and even anime
>gives me her ig
>her life seems interesting as fuck
>always texts first
>sends me selfies all the time and tells me about her day
>get extremely drunk one day
>ask her out
>says yes
>set up a date
>few days go by
>date is approaching
>scared as fuck
>decide to bail and block her from everything

Oh man, I'm so so sorry... The only odd thing about her was that she barely had any male friends, most if not all of her friends were girls.

I don't even know why I use tinder anymore, I know I'll never have the balls to meet with any of those girls but some times I feel lonely and need someone to talk to. I've had a few who wanted to smoke and fuck but I'm too much of a bitch.
>>
>>35145677
>>35145696
do some puzzles with this cihck
>>35145711
>>
>>35145034
Damn, you must be thrilled over BW characters now getting Masterpiece figures.

>>35145490
Not him, but damn I regret not picking up more movie toys. TLK looks promising.
>>
>>35145753
Judging by her "secret message" (capitalized words of her bio), I doubt she's ever done a real puzzle in her life.
>>
>>35145802
>TLK looks promising

You're memeing right?

Seems like another garbage michael bay addition to the milked franchise.

Aimed at teenagers and kids.
>>
>>35145633
Tbh I've never really been too big on Transformers.

But if I were I'd definitely check out Gundam.

As a newcomer you can start with the original movie trilogy which is pretty good.
>>
>old-ass phone
>lags while I swipe and end up super-liking someone
>ohshitohshitohshit
>press the super-like button to try and undo it
>super-like another
>apparently I spent all my super-likes now
>>
File: profile.png (1MB, 1075x1233px) Image search: [Google]
profile.png
1MB, 1075x1233px
>>35145802
Yes!!!!!! I've ordered two of cheetor and primal. I'm going to get two of dinobot and the primal repaint.

>>35145704
Here is my profile. Third picture of me next to some women shows my height, which is 6'1".

>>35145677
This is an obvious bot and an unoriginal bio.

>>35145894
I also have a shit phone (LG G2). I often don't find out I received a reply until hours or sometimes days afterwards.
>>
>>35136524
He's going to ruin their credit scores hahahah
>>
>>35145723
i know this feel op, i was born attractive too but acne and an injury ruined me
>>
>>35145924
all you need is the one picture and a location so girls dont think your a bot and put some cliche shit in your bio
>>
>>35145924
You could definitely do with ""better"" pictures, like less of the glasses and pictures of you partaking in ""adventurous"" hobbies or posing with a puppy or kitten. I fucking hate women
>>
>>35145677
>>35145696
>>35145711
That's a bot retard. The pic is a cam whore
>>
File: I C U.jpg (7KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
I C U.jpg
7KB, 226x223px
>Mfw landwhales and hambeasts post pics alongside their hotter friends in order to trick you into swiping right
>>
>>35145723
She wouldn't have cared. YOU and nobody else did this to yourself. It is all your fault.
>>
>>35145723
yeah you are a stupid bitch hahah
>>
File: 1485190086-optimus-primal.jpg (46KB, 395x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485190086-optimus-primal.jpg
46KB, 395x480px
>>35145863
Actually, all I had in mind was Voyager Megatron. I forgot how shit everything else is.

>>35145924
Maybe they'll finally realise how popular Beast Wars is, especially since Primal won the last fans vote.

Also, what would be the next BW MP figure if you got to choose?
>>
File: really.png (133KB, 798x192px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
133KB, 798x192px
>>35146230
Definitely megatron with a rubber ducky

>>35145863
TLK looks promising relative to the other films, but that isn't saying much.

>>35145978
I also hate women. Pic related is the only time I've had a woman outright show interest in me. I was her TA and she sent me the cringiest email. She was one of the ugliest, if not the ugliest girl in the class and also failed it.
>>
>>35146367
why didn't you bang her? what was she on a scale of 1-10 that you literally didn't bang her when she basically asked to?
>>
>>35146230
The voyager megatron looks amazing. It's funny that they just repainted and slightly remolded all of the dinobots from AoE. It's ridiculous considering how many repaints those molds have already.
>>
>>35146412
1/10, very obese Indian woman with acne that looked like a dude from a distance.
>>
>>35146476
.... oh, wow. did you just not reply, that's what i would've done tbqh
>>
File: comicheadshot1.jpg (39KB, 200x220px) Image search: [Google]
comicheadshot1.jpg
39KB, 200x220px
>>35146367
>>35146476
>She actually thought this was a good idea
Jesus fucking christ.

>"Def. not obligated to say yes by any means."
Lmao, no shit? I hope you blew her off real good.

>>35146435
Scorn is a new mold though, and a Voyager at that.
>>
>>35146586
>>35146607
I threw up in my mouth a bit when I first read it. I never replied and luckily, I have never seen her since.
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.