[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in college, hanging around doing nothing >friend is going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

>in college, hanging around doing nothing
>friend is going to party with girl, they want me to come
>spend 10 minutes getting dressed
>actually excited, time to meet some girls
>go to car with friend and girl
>already like 4 people in the back, just barely enough space for my friend and girl
>"I really want you to come to this party man, try to get a ride"
>k
>meet up with other girl, but there's genuinely no space in her car as she's already taking 5 other people in her small car

I'm not even pissed, I'm just seriously irritated that I bothered to get ready for some social function I now can't even go to. Was actually excited and now I'm just back in my room. And there's no way I'm paying for $40 for an Uber ride there and back for a party where I don't even know if it'll be good.

I'm so done with my life right now.
>>
frick off normie
>>
>>35135899
>normie can't make it to one of his college parties
>considers suicide

Normies really are something, huh?
>>
>>35135899
Such is life anon. Try to take the good with the bad
>>
>>35135915

Yeah fuck me for actually trying to be sociable and non-autistic. Fuck off spastic.
>>
>>35135935
HISS OFF NORMIE
>>
>>35135935
The other anon spoke the truth. Off my board
>>
>>35135929

Suicide? No I'm just tired of my life right now. My life is mostly disappointment, and the one time I get mildly excited I get shit on.
>>
>>35135899

what is bus?
>>
>>35135899
just uber over and meet with your friend anon, it's worth trying to break into the normie life, although it's pretty lame they ditched you or didn't offer to make room in the care so idk
>>
>>35135963

Why don't you make me, faggot?

>>35135978

Already told him to go fuck himself so that bridge just got burned.
>>
>>35135978
>Ditched
That is the normie life.
>>
>>35136002
OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT!!!!!!!! NORMIE GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>35136002
why didn't you just ask them to make room somehow in the car?

inb4 there was no room, there is always room i've seen more than 4 ppl fit in the back of a sedan before.
>>
>>35136002
Why dont you make me come to your party?
Because I dont feel comfortable there.
If you were comfortable here you wouldn't be a normie, so if you throw this much shade around you can be fairly confident you won't turn into
>one of us
>>
>>35136028

Was gonna suggest that my friend get in the trunk because he's shorter, but they were already in the car.
>>
>>35136068
why didn't you get in the trunk then?

inb4 im too big, at most you're 5 or 10% bigger than your friend so if he can fit so can you
>>
It's alright, anon. If you are a true robot, the party would've been fucking awful anyways. I went to about 2 of them my first semester of college before i gave up.
>arrive at beach party with 2 chad roommates
>they immediately start hitting it off with girls while everyone else is already in groups talking
>know literally no one else
>pretend i have a phone call, walk further down the beach until im alone
>wait until they text me that they're ready to go
>>
>>35136054

Are we gonna make this into some dick size contest? We can go there.
>>
File: comfy pepe.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
>>35136103
Alright fagboy, 5.5 inches fully erect reporting in.
Let's see you try and measure up to that.
>>
>>35136094

I am 6'5.

>>35136097

Yeah this likely would've been the scenario. Either way it's a different setting than my room.
>>
>>35136154
You can't argue with a good average. /comfy/

Just big enough so they don't chuckle and not so long you have problems with bottoming out.
>>
never been invited to a party here, REEE
>>
>>35136218
same, I've literally never been to a high school or college party before and I'm 19 and already did a full year of college, fml.
>>
>>35136245
im 24, but tbqh if you didnt get into a party freshman year of college then its pretty much already over for you.
>>
>>35135935
>Fuck off spastic.
Where the fuck do you think you are, you pathetic little normalfaggot? Get out and stay out.
>>
>>35136275

Ooh, I'm shaking. What a big man you are.
>>
>>35136271
:(, I'm sure I can recover.... I think
>>
>>35136417

I'm 21 but I just moved into the dorms, haven't had problems finding friends or dorm parties. It's fun the first few times but after that it just becomes annoying... Unless you're seriously plastered.
>>
>>35135978
>break into the normie life, although it's pretty lame

all you need to know, it is fucking lame as shit.

>wew I have a gf
>I also have a job that I hate
>I also spend the majority of my money on dumbshit just to make the gf happy so I'll get some v aginas
>my life is now work>dinner>maybe sex/dumb shit gf wants to do, then sex >sleep repeat
>she eventually will get bored/find someone better/whatever dumb fucking reason your relationshit will explode

and now you're back to where you were, the fuck cares about that non sense
>>
>>35136488
i was in the dorms my freshman year though, although i had some other problems that prevented me from being social that will hopefully be resolved when i go back for my second year. hopefully everything goes well, it would help i if i started drinking but idk if i want to do that, i think it's necessary to party in college tbqh.
>>
>>35136692

I've had way more fun hanging with 3-4 friends than at parties in college.
>>
>>35136807
>well did you hook up with/take girls home at and after said parties? that's literally the only reason I'd go, because it's the hypest/easiest way to hook up
>>
>>35136824

No, but I met my ex at a party hosted at my apartment, who is a fucking whore.
>>
>>35136094
>OP gets in trunk
>drives for what seems like an hour
>Car stops in a residential neighborhood
>Trunk pops open remotely
>OP gets out and looks around
>Car drives off with the girls flipping OP the bird and laughing
>>
>>35135935
where the fuck do you think you are. just post this on /r/blogposts or whatever
>>
Back when I was an aspiring normie I'd take a bus to a party.
Worked out okay for me.
Sometimes I'd meet qt grills or weird faggots at the bus stop or on the bus and I'd drag them along to the party.
>>
File: they.jpg (28KB, 800x331px) Image search: [Google]
they.jpg
28KB, 800x331px
I know this feel all to well. My gf is going on a vacation with work buddies to a retreat in the DR and said I can't go because it is for work people only. Whatever. I have my own job to do anyway. Would have been nice to party on the beaches everyday though
>>
You'll look back on this and shrug at some point eventually; life is just weird sometimes, but nobody did anything wrong in this situation - just one of them things my dude. Alcohol is better alone anyway.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.