[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that it is actually absurdly easy to get a girlfriend.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1487716644654.jpg (306KB, 575x872px) Image search: [Google]
1487716644654.jpg
306KB, 575x872px
Daily reminder that it is actually absurdly easy to get a girlfriend.
You can literally become Chad from doing the following:
>hit the gym, get sub 8% bodyfat and 1-2 years of noob gains
>make 100+ million dollars
>achieve large social circle from previous 2 things and be the most admired in the social circle
Boom, you made it. Anyone can go to the gym and work out. Even disabled people can use DNP and get low bf%.
It's easy to make money off normalfag retards. Start a business that sells instagram meme t-shirts or something. Any stupid thing can make money, which you will then invest into making more money. Boom, riches.
If you aren't working towards these things, you have absolutely no right to complain.
>>
>>35134966
Slight difficulty in the $100m department.
>>
garbage thread

visible sage
>>
File: 1479067557520.png (172KB, 1100x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1479067557520.png
172KB, 1100x1600px
>sub 8% bodyfat
>make 100+ million dollars
>easy

i hope i fell for bait
>>
>only 3% of men are virgins by age 30
>autists on the internet think its an impossible task only the top 1% of men can do
>>
I agree that it's possible but I think that a lack of forward thinking and a need for immediate gratification is what scuppers most robots.
>>
>>35135077
Virginity isn't the correct measure to use. Most robots are non-virgins, but that doesn't put us in anywhere near the level of the top 20% of men who have sex several times a week.
>>
>>35134966
Im a professionally trained and paid shitposter, so here is a tip to make better bait that gets replies.
You got to try to make your bait absurdly believeable, otherwise people will realize and brush it off or take it as fake news.
The bait you posted is just dumb trolling, it takes work to get good at it, you cant give up just yet, keep trying kid, I believe in you.
>>
>>35135077
>basing statistics off the past generation not the current
I guarantee you the next few generations will be full of virgins (non minorities at least) sex, relationships, marriage, children and starting a family are becoming less and less appealing to the the modern generation

>>35135180
>Most robots are non-virgins
You literally aren't a robot if you're not a virgin, you're just a failed normie infesting somewhere that was never meant for you
>>
File: pepewew.jpg (18KB, 278x319px) Image search: [Google]
pepewew.jpg
18KB, 278x319px
>>35134966
>make a 100+ million dollars
>absurdly easy

W E W
>>
If you think you have to do all that to get anyone to like you nevermind getting a
> tfw gf
then you're dumb. I'm from a housing project, I get some money-not a whole lot, drive a 97 Town Car, and have three 8/10 girls I fuck with. And they are all from middle class/well off families. I don't hit the gym but am active, I'm white and 2 of the girls are white. The other is white/mex.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.