[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw xanax feels TOO good I might become addicted, I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: pepe_hd.png (71KB, 947x922px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_hd.png
71KB, 947x922px
>tfw xanax feels TOO good

I might become addicted, I could see it happening
>>
Its already happened, stop now or else youre fucked.
Im serious.
If youve never dealt with addiction before, what you just said is what ever addict says before they admit it.
>>
>>35134894
I only take it 1 or 2 times a week though.
>>
>>35134682
you live in upstate ny? been wanting to try that shit but too beta to find a dealer
>>
>>35134955
no, I go to my doctor like a normal person and get poison legally.
>>
>take xanax
>black out

I just dont really see the appeal. every time I've taken it I feel alright for like 20 mins then just black the fuck out
>>
>>35134955
chop some onions, not that hard, cheap as fuck, and much less sketchy than you would think
>>
>>35135356
>>35135356

Same with me senpai. I just don't get the appeal.
>>
>>35135356
>>35135377
I've never blacked out on xanax. My arms and legs just feel heavy, I get a little tired, and I don't feel nervous anymore.
>>
>>35134955
w-wanna hang out
>>
>>35134682
>fell for the benzodiazepine meme
You dumb nigger. If you ever decide to stop taking it, you are in for a hell of a ride. The withdrawals from benzodiazepines are the worst thing that I have ever experienced. Also, they last for months or even years, can give you seizures, and can even kill you. Get off of it asap
>>
>>35136753
Do you need to be on them for a while for the addiction to form? I'm thinking of trying some to maybe stave off my inevitable suicide for a few more months.
>>
>>35137069
No, dependence can occur within a couple of weeks. There are some people who have only taken them for that long and have had horrific withdrawals. That's why it's so stupid to take them, they are aweful for the body and brain. Do what you want, but you should know what you are getting yourself in to.
>>
Rivotril feels good
>>
>>35137069
youll be fine as long you only take em like once a week or so
>>
File: cpwp9fA.jpg (76KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
cpwp9fA.jpg
76KB, 800x680px
>>35134682
>>35134894
>>35136753
Valium here
To be honest I'd rather deal with just the zoning out of the shit feelings and depression during my off time than just sit there and feel even shittier
Even if it becomes a dependency at least it makes me feel less like shit.
50mg at the moment
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.