[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it in this society its pointless for smart omega cucks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Why is it in this society its pointless for smart omega cucks to actually get a gf , is it really that hard to just want to sit next to a girl and watch some anime and forget about life for a few hours ? ?
>>
>>35134593
it's easy to want but for me it's hard to do
>>
*to actually try to
>>
>>35134593
>is it really that hard to just want to sit next to a girl and watch some anime and forget about life for a few hours ? ?
That sounds perfect but I don't think there are many 30+ women out there who would be interested in doing that with me ;_;
>>
>>35134612
You are not alone , every time i even get close to a girl it rather turns out that she is already surrounded by guys or isn't my type at all !
>>
>>35134647
Then go for younger than 30
>>
File: 353556247_ec67aad64a_z.jpg (61KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
353556247_ec67aad64a_z.jpg
61KB, 500x356px
>nearly 4am
>instead of going to sleep or being productive is on r9k complaining about not having females
>mfw
>>
>>35134692
What is the rule half your age plus 7? ... so 22? I guess if they would give a geezer like me a chance but wouldn't they think it's weird for a 30 year old guy to watch anime?
>>
>>35134789
**** man idk , why is it chicks are so difficult all the time , is it because they can have sex whenever they want just by opening their legs and asking for it ?
>>
>>35134830
I don't even know, maybe. All I want is to cuddle and watch anime; she can fuck Chad on the side, I don't give a shit ;_;
>>
>>35134911
i would still be angry if chad was on the side but i could live with it :/ , what type of society do we live in , is it so hard just to find a chick nowadays , me personally i am not even that ugly or anything yet its still so hard !
>>
you're 30, a wizard?

whats your taste in anime?
>>
>>35135199
I am, yeah. Slice of life / drama / comedy / cute girls doing cute things.
>>
>>35135582
I'm not a girl but I'll watch anime with you. Could be less lonely..?
>>
>>35136053
sore ha chotto...
sumimasen.

It's very likely we don't even live remotely close to each other (pic related).
>>
>>35136162
you live in princeton?
>>
>>35136225
Haha, sorry, not word play but his hometown.
>>
>>35136249
That sucks because I'm NY

Okay but i hope you find an anime gf then!
>>
>>35136389
>Okay but i hope you find an anime gf then!
Thanks. Y-y-you too.
I might try OkCupid -- that should work, right?
>>
>>35136475
it can work

they cant pretend they arent there for companionship and youll know right away if they like the same things
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.