[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so i've been saving some DMT. It weighs about .2 and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: 1488059488271.jpg (956KB, 1200x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1488059488271.jpg
956KB, 1200x1502px
Okay, so i've been saving some DMT. It weighs about .2 and came in a small little baggie. It looks kinda like crystal meth.

I've had it for some time and I've been waiting for an opportunity to trip, but now I finally have the house to myself, so it's trip time. Since it looks like little crystals, I'm just going to sprinkle half the amount i have on top of a weed bowl. I was told this was the way to do it.

I've never dome DMT before. I have no experience with psychedelics. How hard is this going to hit me? Anything I should keep it mind before I do it?

Also, it is exactly 12:09 in the afternoon as I am writing this. My family is getting back around maybe 5pm to 6. I should be okay by then, right?
>>
>>35134021
What drugs have you tried before, OP? What kind of shape are you in? What kind of environment and setting are you currently in? Have you eaten at all today?
>>
(OP) was never heard from again. We can only hope all went well and they didn't die. Until next time. Signing off...
>>
buddy its only going to last around 15 minutes. It is preferable to vaporize the DMT but I guess if you sandwich the crystals right it should work out. My go to is just a glass voss bottle with a hole drilled in the side. Make sure you DONT BURN the crystals. Everyone fucking burns the DMT and wastes it Ive seen it happen so many times. Make sure you get a massive rip and hold it as long as possible. If it is legit stuff you will be hit by it right away. Your body will become paralyzed (like when you are dreaming), youll hear crackling, everything sort of gets pixelated and starts to shake and then you start to trip mega hard. DMT was my first psychedelic as well lol It would be good to have a sitter if possible. have fun nigger
>>
>>35134252
>lol
>degenerate druggie
GET OFF MY BOARD FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35134138
I've only ever done weed and meth. Physically, I'm a great shape right now, I do athletics for a living. Environmentally, I'm in my gf's family's house. They're all out visiting a relative, and only me and the grandpa is home, and he's just in his room chilling.

I ate some toast with jam earlier this morning.
>>
>>35134021
You should never do DMT alone but if you must since it's your first time you'll likely either have an extremely short trip or a shitty one.
It'll take a few times to figure out how much you need to smoke to actually have a proper trip.
>>
>>35134323
Forgot to mention, don't put it on top of the weed.
If you burn it you'll get absolutely nothing out of it; put it underneath the weed and just smoke the bowl as you normally would.
>>
Get parsley instead of weed, put the DMT in the middle of the bowl and more parsley on top, and cherry/roast the bowl. Don't smoke it with weed
>>
File: 1487442198180.jpg (164KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487442198180.jpg
164KB, 800x800px
OP here.

Well, I'm all settled and cozy upstairs. Got the pipe loaded with the crystals nice and sandwiched. About to life on.

Anything I should take into consideration before blasting off?
>>
>>35134362
Well, okay. I got to do it over again, but if it works like this, I'll do it.

>>35134386
What? Why parsley? The hell?
>>
>>35134414
It burns at a better consistancy because it's dry and had a smooth taste, if you can get the DMT out and have parsley, save the weed for afterwards
>>
Well, actually about to lift off now. Despite the one anon suggesting I used parsley, I'm going to use cannabis. Parsley is for cooking. Here we go.
>>
File: 1487915333543.gif (996KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
1487915333543.gif
996KB, 250x141px
Lol have fun nigger
>>
Don't sandwich it inside of your weed, use a glass pipe (a crack pipe if you will), the only way to do it properly. Put on some headphones with your favorite music and enjoy
>>
anon report on the trip or did you fuck it up and burn it like a crackhead
>>
>>35134021
Hold your hits for at least 10 sec

Either take 1 or 3 hits. Not 2, you'll freak out.
>>
OP here.

DMT is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>35135659
and you are a nigger
>>
>>35135682

But you anon are a cocksucker
>>
File: 1487586167116.png (1MB, 1347x790px) Image search: [Google]
1487586167116.png
1MB, 1347x790px
>>35135659
To elaborate. It's really hard to find words for. I know the "hell of a drug" meme is overplayed, but this was truly one hell of a drug. More so than anything I've ever tried.

I sandwiched it with a little weed, but it seemed to work fine. I hit it with the lighter very softly, had the flame on low. First hit I held and held for like almost 20 seconds plus and released it.

I was expecting reality to like break or some shit, but it didn't. After the first hit, the shit kinda hit me with a "buzz" feeling then all of a sudden BAM i get like HD vision eyes. Like i looked around and everything was so real, like high definition. But the reality of it was so intense.

LIke holy crap this looks too real. It was like a wave of some nameless energy pinning me to the floor because of how high definition and real everything was. I could see the dust particles almost. kind of.

It was intense, but not like what I imagined DMT to be. So then I tried hitting it again immediately after

cont.
>>
Make sure to hold in le putrid smoke longer than weed. At least 7-10seconds.
>>
>>35135782
cont.

So then I took a second hit, and held it in for a long as I could. As I was holding it in, everything around me became like really....n64 graphic-ish. Like I was in first person view just looking around the n64-ish room.

LIke in majora's mask or ocarina, when you look at an object like silverware on a table, or a stack of papers, it just seemed really n64 low quality, but maybe in '96 revolutionary. The desk, my daughter's crib, my jacket on the floor, a calendar on the wall (i swear the writing on it looked alien too) then this is when the holyshit part of DMT kicked in

cont.
>>
>>35135870
Everything just kind of spiraled into some kind of weird cyclone circle shaped tunnel filled with super tiny perfect geometric ninja-star snowflake things. I swear, that's how it looked.

But it left behind traces of the warped reality. Like if you twirled the umbrella corp logo form re really fucking fast so it looked kinda twirly. That shape kinda manifested and broke apart he whole room, and iw as kind of like surfing on the tatami mat that i was on, just flying around in what looked like an internet/hyperspace kind of world
>>
File: 1485136377830.png (2MB, 850x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485136377830.png
2MB, 850x1080px
How do I acquire some DMT lads?

Live in Ontario, Canada btw.
>>
>>35136278
extract it from mimosa root bark. it is extremely quick and easy.
>>
>>35136278
Synthesize it yourself.
Mimosa hostilis is probably the best way to do it if you have the money and want to have enough for the foreseeable future.
>>
File: 1487887377718.png (231KB, 304x366px) Image search: [Google]
1487887377718.png
231KB, 304x366px
>>35136530
>synthesize
nigger
>>
>>35136525
>>35136530

So I should be able to buy this mimosa root bark from any Plant shop?

Would I need any special equipment to conduct the extraction?
>>
>>35136581
Extract, synthesize.
Po-tay-to, po-tah-to.
Fuck you.
>>
>>35136672
I also would like to know about equipment
I can't go setting up a meth lab
>>
>>35136672
Ammonia, lye, naptha, a mask and that's about it.
>>
>>35136712
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Noman%27s_tek
This is my personal favorite tek
>>
File: 1487131918838.jpg (54KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
1487131918838.jpg
54KB, 500x467px
Anyone ever tried LSD + DXM + DPH together before?

Would I transcend this state of being and become one with the universe?
>>
File: Disgusted Pepe.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusted Pepe.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>35136757
>Not DMT + LSD + KET

You shall remain in your frail mortal coil.
>>
>>35136909
>Ketamine
I used to be a massive fucking druggie and I would still never touch this shit
>>
>>35136932
I suppose that if you don't want to do a solo K trip then it's up to you. Long term abuse can fuck you up.

But I would definitely recommend a hit of ket during the peak of your acid trip.

Best combo as far as I've experienced. LSD and K mix extremely well with each other. Like coffee and cigarettes.
>>
>>35136712
>>35136742

Appreciate it mates. Wish me luck.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.