[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're alone Nobody loves you So why don't you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0567.jpg (10KB, 310x321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0567.jpg
10KB, 310x321px
You're alone

Nobody loves you

So why don't you just become the villain they assume you are? You owe this cruel world nothing
>>
File: IMG_9613.jpg (239KB, 704x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9613.jpg
239KB, 704x792px
>>35133424
>I will never have a Death Note
>>
>>35133424
I already am. My existence alone offends some people.
>>
I guess that is true. Mostly no one loves me as I am neither the villain or the hero or an average being, just a loser.
>>
My revenge is leaving this world without genetic heirs.

I know I'm special and the world will miss me, even if they'll never quite put their finger on what it is that's missing.
>>
File: 1426478467828.png (765KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1426478467828.png
765KB, 853x480px
>>35133497
ahah what the fuck. What about all the other social recluses throughout history. Were they also "special"? NO. They weren't and that's why their lives didn't matter and that's why nothing was ever written down in the history books about them. You and I will end the up the same way, anon. The majority of us do. Even those who have a family end up being forgotten within 2 generations. Do you know the name of your great, great grandfather? Probably not. I sure don't. It doesn't fucking matter. None of it. We try to find meaning in the 70+ years that we are here, but in the end, none of it matters, especially in the long run. There are those that will claim "oh, it matters!" and will cling to their religion and families in hopes of an afterlife, but deep down they question everything they believe in. None of it matters. None of it.

Why the fuck do we do the things we do? Why do I have autistic hobbies like anime and collecting toys? Both are meaningless, but they fill the void. If you ultimately realize that none of it matters, it becomes depressing. But no one thinks that way outside of the biggest autists and robots. The most normal normalfag on the planet will never have thoughts like that. Stacey and Chad that live down the street or down the hall will never have those thoughts. They'll cling to each other and those that are like them to find meaning in what they do. This meaning is different for us robots, and it's depressing.
>>
File: 1486358467156.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1486358467156.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>35133424
nice disturbed pic. I used to love that band when I was younger.
>>
>>35133424
I'm too much of a pussy to offend people or cause them any kind of slight discomfort and inconvenience. How do I stop?
>>
>>35133424

I used to be but it was too easy, now I help people which is astoundingly difficult and now people care about me since I'm the only person in their life to ever actually try and solve their problems
>>
>>35133717

It matters more than you make it out to be. The only thing is that people will not know and I won't be around.
>>
>>35133424
working on it ""my dude""
>>
>>35133424
If anything I'm a antihero to all.
I try to do things religiously just and my beliefs are strong, but my beliefs are too strong, it doesn't only offend nonbelievers, it offends believers themselves. I'm the opposite of a hypocrite and that's why everyone hates me. Yet I only want good for this world. Not even most robots understand me. It's not even like I hold people to a cross if they're either christian or not, sinners or not, everyone hates me. I guess I already am a villain to society.
>>
Lately I've been playing videogames just to troll and upset people. Especially if they act rude towards me. Counter Strike for example, blocking doorways with my body, deliberately hitting my teammates with flash bangs and smoke grenades repeatedly, letting enemies pass without shooting them and kill my teammates, intentionally giving the bomb to the enemy or throwing it in unreachable places, throwing guns out of the map or buying expensive snipers to give to the enemy, shooting in the air to give away when they're sneaking, etc etc etc. The amount of butthurt it generates in this "serious, competitive" game is enormous. I can ruin 4 kids nights all at once just by myself, then join another game and do it all over again.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 640x887px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 640x887px
>>35133891
Is pic related you anon?

Oreganamioio
>>
>>35133424
Being a villain is easy. I'd rather be a hero
>>
>>35133805
>people like me cause i do things for them

oh wow real nice
>>
>>35133424
Nice try head demon, I know you'll always be with me though
>>
>>35133905
>I can ruin 4 kids nights all at once just by myself, then join another game and do it all over again.
> this is what video game troles think

SAD
>>
>>35133955
who says hard = better? why do you pat yourself on the back for doing things the hard way just because theyre hard? thats no reason to do anything.
>>
>>35133933
i wish

oreganooreganatospiceemem
>>
>>35134048
Because doing things that are harder makes you more of a man, a faggot who takes the path of least resistance is no better than someone like Chris Chan
>>
>>35134048
For a lot of situations, the harder decision is the better one. It isn't hard to see
>>
>>35134031
I shouldn't have to tell you how unreasonably angry kids can get at videogames.
>>
>>35133424
You are right. Ive never looked at it this way.

I look like a villain to them. I might as well play the role of one. I need some place to fit in.
>>
>>35133955
>Being a villain is easy

Winning is easy. Everyone likes winning.

Losing is what's REALLY hard.
>>
File: 1290632979687.png (184KB, 827x896px) Image search: [Google]
1290632979687.png
184KB, 827x896px
>>35133424
some of us can be alone without being hurt and edgy
some even prefer it
>>
>>35133424
To be a villain would take effort. I am ultimately not bad natured.
>>
>>35134137
>>35134145
i said "why do you pat yourself on the back for doing things the hard way just because theyre hard?". i didnt say "you should always choose the easy way".

if the best way is harder, go through with it. if the best way is easier, go through with it.

if the only reason you do hard things is because you think that is manly, then you are insecure and shouldnt dare call yourself manly.
>>
>>35134192
I don't do that simply because it is harder but for other reasons like my morals. I don't just choose to do things because it's hard.
>>
>>35134192
I don't do things because it would make me manly, I used the wrong word, I don't even consider myself manly, but one should always challenge themselves to improve.
>>
>>35133905
Omg. Sup, Leroy Jenkins???? How you doin?
>>
>>35133424
because when you think all is forsaken sometimes darkness, can show you the light.
>>
>>35134148
sometimes, when playing a game, i tell somebody something like "stop doing that" and i get replied with "lollol why y so mad==??". i see it happen often as well.

a lot of you trolls wish you were getting reactions, so you start believing that everybody is upset at you even though theyre not.
>>
File: 1476809967692.jpg (137KB, 1439x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1476809967692.jpg
137KB, 1439x1079px
I'm not a school shooter or anything gay like that but i'm not a good person and i've stopped hiding that fact all together. My family passes it off as autism and depression but everyone else can see it for what it is. I'm just a bitter person who doesn't have any interest in getting along with people. I used to try so hard to be nice and be liked, but it's not worth it, i'm treated more or less the same since I stopped giving a fuck. After I get into the Army i'm not going back to my family. I mean i'll go get my Legos and my wizard staff when my service is up, but i'm buying a cheap house across the country and cutting ties.

I have zero interest in making friends or maintaining relationships. The only people i'm nice to are the people who work at stores I like because that's easy and meaningless, and it insures they don't mess with me or make me uncomfortable. The only time i'm happy or feel like myself is when i'm alone. Why is that such a crime?
>>
>>35134340
I've been waiting my whole life for just one FUCK
>>
>>35134340
if that happens, its out of pure chaotic coincidence. life is not a pretty movie. youre preaching romantic bullshit. plenty of people die alone and unloved.
>>
>>35134369
>not seeing the song reference

you uncultured swine, disturbed is traditional /r9k/ music.
>>
>>35134425
oh, i dont care about them.
>>
>>35134000

You'd be surprised how rare it is for someone to just ask someone else if they have any problems, people can be married for 50 years and never do it.
>>
>>35134471
neither do i really but its one of those pseudo meme bands that are somewhat likeable by robots like Sabaton
>>
i believe in god

im super lazy and unmotivated, i barely have enough energy to stand up somedays, like today for example

also i believe theres going to be a ai apocalypse soon with automation and whatnot

also its bad to do bad things so i dont do that
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.