[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>brother molested me as a child >beat me every day >beat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2928.png (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2928.png
16KB, 400x400px
>brother molested me as a child
>beat me every day
>beat me so bad he broke bones
>mom still likes him better and tells me that all the time

It gets worse

He gets a gf
>I'm alone
He's skinny
>I'm fat with stretch marks
He has hair
>I'm bald

Should I just say fuck it and buy a shotgun and waste this fucker? I literally want to die every day anyway and I'm just a burden on the world. I just want to die so bad.
>>
Get back at him by becoming successful and losing weight and by being happy. Putting him six feet under, making everyone hate you more and love him more, and then being in jail for the rest of your life won't learn him nothing.
>>
>>35133307
I can't succeed I'm stupid and live in the middle of nowhere and I have an actual dream so I don't do college
>>
>>35133307
>and then being in jail for the rest of your life won't learn him nothing.
>Implying OP wouldn't turn the shotgun on himself.
>>
If you go through with this, people will just pour their hearts out at his funeral, post all over his Facebook or twitter or whatever about how great he was, and he will always be remembered as the good old boy who was gone too soon. If people like him now, they will love him afterwards.
>>
U could try hitting him, bring the pain. Even if u lose he won't like it
>>
Kill him in a way that doesn't end up with you destroyed as well.
>>
>>35133258
I'd shoot him desu
>>
>>35133332
>I have an actual dream so I don't do college.

Sounds like there's still some spark in you yet anon. You can still rise above.
>>
>>35133258
That is really horrible, bro.

But you don't need to die and you're not a burden on the world.

I'm not going to say you need to put this past you. It could take years of work on yourself to get over what happened with your brother. But you *do* need to cut him and your mom out of your life, and focus on you and what you want out of life.

I don't know, good luck man.
>>
File: IMG_6415.jpg (114KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6415.jpg
114KB, 1200x1600px
Dude, fuck the shotgun, the molestation is a fuckin atom bomb by comparison. Don't bust a cap, drop a dime. Tell his girlfriend that he molested you as a kid and that you thought she should know. Does he get any money from your parents? Tell them too!

Don't be an idiot and martyr him, ruin his life instead.
>>
>>35133743
I told my parents and forced them to kick him out or I said I was gonna call the cops and throw him in prison and he gets neetbux. I really don't want to tell anyone I don't even know who his girlfriend is and yeah my parents already know and literally give no shit.
>>
>>35133258
>brother molested me as a child
are you able to remember how it started? Maybe that can help you deal w/ it better idk
>>
>>35133258
Kids do that stuff. My sister did it to me, I almost did it to my brother. Everything except breaking the bones. If it weighs too much on your mind, just move away from them. Time and distance will make it feel a lot better.
>>
>>35133884
You're an idiot

Cicidkenviv
>>
File: 1487834553353.jpg (49KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
1487834553353.jpg
49KB, 648x595px
>>35133884
My sister never molested me
>>
>>35133898
It's my lived experience. Helps that I'm smart, good looking, and relatively successful.
>>
>>35133884
You're a family of psychopaths
>>
>>35133258
kill him without getting caught
>>
>>35133792
There is nothing wrong with You don't let these evil fucks bring You down. Please mate.
>>
>>35133908
Can you leave? Seriously

Gakdjufju
>>
>>35133899
We played doctor when we were really little and that was fine, although our parents freaked out and gave us "the talk" when I was maybe 4.

A few years later, she diddles me in my sleep, and I spend the next 4 years learning about how my body was a temple in Catholic school. I would not recommend.
>>
>>35133884
I've always assumed the stories of kids jacking each other off or showing each other their private parts was a 4chan meme.
>>
>>35133792
The only thing you can do now

Cut everything out of your life
>my suggestion is moving
Get a new start, get a job, anything that will make you meet people
>just keeping up some kind of social skills with anyone will help you in the future goals you will come up with
Start working out
>get 20 pounds free weights
bald
>go full bald, fucking assume it and own it
waste of space
>making yourself part of other peoples life will provide you with some kind of meaning to your life
We are talking a 2 year process
>just need to take that first step
>>
>>35133258
You should kill yourself and blame him for you turning out the way you did. Post it on normiebook so everyone sees and feels bad for you
>>
Blow his brains out and the blow his girlfriend brains out then fuck her corpse so you won't die a virgin then turn the gun in yourself in front of your mom
>>
>>35133258

yes, scum like that never stop and molest children their entire lives, make sure everyone knows why you're doing it too
>>
>>35134453
You really think he'll molest more children? I really want to get him arrested and have a bunch of nigs in prison rape him every night before they kill him. The only reason I don't is because I don't want the whole world to know and I don't want to stand in court and talk about it and probably have everyone I know find out.
>>
>>35133916
I dunno m8. I try to treat people better now, and I don't have much of a temper.

>>35134102
It's definitely not a meme. Leave a bunch of 4-7 year olds alone and they'll do some pretty lewd stuff. At least if they haven't had modesty shamed/beaten into them yet.
>>
>>35133828
>>35133258
Please post all of the molestation in greentext.
>>
File: rare pepe.jpg (13KB, 300x361px) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe.jpg
13KB, 300x361px
>>35133258
OP, you must have been a piece of shit as a kid! lmfao! epic 1
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.