[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If any of you faggots sexually assault someone, i will be there,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG957325.jpg (289KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG957325.jpg
289KB, 1200x1600px
If any of you faggots sexually assault someone, i will be there, and i will shove a camera up your anus. My friend is still fucked up from what happened to her the other night, i will fu king kill you.
>>
>>35133196
so we get sex and a free camera? Sweet where does she live?
>>
1. She's lying
2. We didn't leave our house
3. lol
>>
tell the story of what happened to her with every sexy detail
>>
Why are you Internet tough guying at a bunch of virgins who are too meek to look at women let alone rape them?
>>
>>35133196
Dumb cun t probably asked for it. Women are way too uppity for being inferior specimens.

Tell the story you Peter Parker wannabe.
>>
rape is natural and the "trauma" women experience is just a social contract

male rape is serious and traumatic tho because men were not naturally made to handle that kind of shit
>>
File: 1485633010869.png (441KB, 1015x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1485633010869.png
441KB, 1015x1527px
>>35133196
>implying you could to find me
i'm the rapist ninja
>>
File: 1392426712875.jpg (22KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1392426712875.jpg
22KB, 398x500px
Your friend has never and will never orgasm as hard as she did from getting raped.
>>
>>35133196
Eggs up her anus?
>>
>>35133196

I'd sexually assault your friend again then kick the shit out of you, you're a beta faggot and couldn't stop me.
>>
>>35133196
if someone told a friend they got raped and literally the day after they are lying
>>
>tfw weigh 96lbs and couldnt even rape a woman
>>
>>35133761
i'd sexually assualt you and then the guy to assert dominance.
>>
I like run into gf sometimes, kina fun
>>
>>35133862

I want to sexually assault that guy in the ass while being sexually assaulted by you in my ass.
>>
>>35133877
that sounds like a party anon.
obligatory "no homo bro"
>>
>>35133236
>1. She's lying
>2. We didn't leave our house
>3. lol
spbp
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.