[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the best colour for a chastity cage? I'm not a trap

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: s-l500.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
s-l500.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
what is the best colour for a chastity cage? I'm not a trap really, just a twink
>>
>>35132791
Clear. You don't have to worry about it matching an outfit
>>
Clear, or one of the metal bar ones.
>>
>>35132853
yeah, I've heard the metal cages aren't very comfortable
>>
>>35132791

clear, your bf will wanna see your cute little pee pee in there anon :)

>tfw no bf who puts me in a cage and makes me beg to take it off
>>
I wanna be put in a cage by a gf that cucks me with BBC. Any takers?
>>
File: sissy-new2016-malechastity.jpg (291KB, 550x813px) Image search: [Google]
sissy-new2016-malechastity.jpg
291KB, 550x813px
>>35132791
Don't get a name brand mass produced device. Those are the worst of both worlds. Get a cheap knockoff or something custom. Better yet, avoid fetishes that require buying shit and save your money for traveling with your bf.
>>
I have unironically thought about buying one of these because I already do orgasm control play with my bf but I'm worried it'll mess up his dick, like burst his blood vessels or somthing, do guys actually wear these for extended periods of time or is it just a meme?
>>
>>35132791
That one is really shit for me. I get hard and lodged against the sides and then I'm pushing a half empty tube forward. It's hotter when it can bottom out.
>>
guys should I get one? I've always wanted to try it, it sounds really hot
>>
>>35132791
Pink is cute and feminine; it's perfect for an emasculated male like yourself.
>>
I just want some undies with a penis sleeve that keeps it in a comfortable downward position no matter how much it tries to wriggle out. I don't need anything rigid or locking.
>>
can someone explain to me how you get off by having a metal cage strapped to your peepee?
>>
>>35133422
They get off on not getting off. Or stimulating other stuff. It's really not difficult with a vibro-wand.
>>
>>35133422
Other parts of your body get more sensitive when not jerking off/getting an erection for a while.
Lots of gaybois love them because it leads to mind blanking long prostate orgasms
>>
I'm a fan of clear or stainless. Colored ones just look kind of dumb. Some people are into it though so ignore aesthetics, do they make your dick want to get hard? Sissies like pink, goths like black, weirdos like glow in the dark, etc..

HT is a great model, the knockoff looks to be exactly the same so save a shitload of money and just get it.

>>35132872

They tend to be more comfortable than the plastic ones at least, but to be totally honest these things generally aren't worn for comfort. It's more of a matter of degree.

>>35132974

Some guys claim to wear them for months without issue. They're lying though. One time I left mine on and it nearly exploded. 69 minutes seems to be about the limit until pressure builds too high. If he gets a prince albert you can go a little longer though, the piercing reinforces penile structures and it can better withstand the forces at play.
>>
I have the pink one, but I'd like the one in white and clear to match outfits on some days.

Good choice on the holy trainer 2.
>>
>>35133422
It's quite difficult as you might imagine. A couple times I've rode a dildo and came from that, it's still hard for me to achieve but I nearly passed out the last time, everything goes white. Once I came from dry humping my pillow in it. I'm usually not able to no matter how hard I try until it's been a few days and I'm almost unbearably horny.
>>
File: 1436223851475.gif (2MB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1436223851475.gif
2MB, 294x233px
>>35133601
that sounds cute anon, post an outfit you like wearing pink one with :3
>>
>>35133658
who's that? post sauce pls anon
>>
>>35133658
Only if you ask nice.
>>
>>35133422

For me what's hot about this is that when you're gone without sexual release for a while, you become hornier and hornier, and especially if you have a woman (or for the gays, a male) to focus that energy on, she becomes almost magically sexy to a ridiculous degree. It's about enjoying the arousal phase.
>>
>>35132974
I bought one and completely regret it. They're much more intimidating in person and it strongly feels like you can injure your dick with it. I've never actually been able to put it on for that reason. Possessing it is infinitely embarrassing and not in an exciting, sexy way at all. Owning a metal dick cage is easily 10x worse than owning a dildo or vibrator. The only person that knows I have it is me and just the face of owning it is already so embarrassing it makes me want to kill myself.

Chastity is a fine fetish, by all means deny yourself orgasms. Don't let the memes leak into the real though. Seriously.
>>
>>35132791
But you can't wash your dick.
You'll smell disgusting.
>>
>>35134139
It's difficult with this design, but it really doesn't get to bad if you're tidy and you clean your butt instead of leaving dried shit on it like a nasty midwestern straight guy.
>>
File: stewingandbrewing.png (347KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
stewingandbrewing.png
347KB, 500x543px
>>35133855
That is me being nice! i'm usually pretty aggressive
>>
>>35134019

It sounds like you have a shitload of hangups and emotional baggage to work through. It's a legit kink, not just a funny may-may from le 4chins. I'd suggest going to counseling or at least trying desenitization. Start by placing it on top of your dresser, then eventually move to holding it, and maybe even wearing it one day until you work through all your anxieties and fears over sex. Owning a sex toy is no worse than owning a screwdriver or guitar string. It's just something you own.

>>35134139

Most people take showers. You should check it out, they're pretty neat.
>>
File: nqlkApLG1ue3t0to1_1280.jpg (445KB, 1080x1482px) Image search: [Google]
nqlkApLG1ue3t0to1_1280.jpg
445KB, 1080x1482px
>>35132791
I want to cage a boy's cock and turn him into a housewife. This is a common feel, right?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.