[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon, why are you okay with having all of your sex and relationships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: advanced.jpg (183KB, 1886x1064px) Image search: [Google]
advanced.jpg
183KB, 1886x1064px
Femanon, why are you okay with having all of your sex and relationships with the same 20% of males?
>>
>>35132727
because the other 80% is disgusting
>>
>implying any percentage of men want me
>>
>>35132727
Advanced isn't even ugly.
He just needs to stop dressing and acting like a beta.
>>
File: unknown.png (75KB, 886x374px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
75KB, 886x374px
>>35133948
desu its easier for a chick to get a relationship than a guy so you probably have better chances than me when it comes to percentage of people liking you
>mfw
>>
>>35133965
Are you serious? He looked pretty obviously below average. Not like too ugly to get a gf, but still ugly.

>>35133948
you might be surprised
>>
>>35134047
Nah, the only bad things about his visage are his lips and fat. The main turn-off is his personality. I truly envy his aloofness. Wish I could have the balls to dress like that in public and not give a shit.
>>
80% of women date 20% of men; the remaining 20% of women want to date the remaining 80% of men, but they want the 80% of women.
>>
>>35134120
then explain why i find lazy , depressed , lonely and maybe even suicidal girls even more attractive than others even though i am not all that ugly at all ?
>>
RIP thread it would seem
>>
>>35133948
>any percentage
I've got about seven inches of me that would want you.
>>
>>35132727
holy shit it's the super autist from that pic

I like this guy
>>
>>35134447
who ? i am confused ??
>>
>>35134120

i would date a bottom 20% girl but as soon as i would be able to score higher i would abandon her, sucks. fembots prolly know that experience.
>>
>>35132727
>Shy Boys
Every robot needs to watch this!
>>
>>35132727
Take the 2 out and your question will be valid
>>
>>35133965
he's a trap now
>>
>>35132727
because i can only be attracted to chads and i am yet to find a bottom 80% guy for a relationship that actually works.
>>
>>35135102
Sauce? Doesn't sound believable.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.