[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me > be a very quiet, awkward, reserved person due

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

> be me
> be a very quiet, awkward, reserved person due to years of social ostracism and bullying
> start an office job after graduating from university
> job is good, pay is decent and my normie co-workers aren't too bad and generally tolerate my awkwardness
> but there's one girl in particular
> her name is Caroline
> AND SHE'S FUCKING BEAUTIFUL
> LIKE REALLY FUCKING BEAUTIFUL
> she actually talks to me like I'm a normal human being, and even genuinely laughs at my attempts to crack a few jokes
> pretty much fall in love with her at first sight
> the layout of the office changes and I end up sitting beside her
> we grow closer together and start talking about our hopes and dreams for the future- kids, houses, what we'd expect out of marriage... and our views align PERFECTLY
> She even compliments my blonde hair and "big" blue eyes
> I'm completely in love with her at this stage, I've never felt like this for another person before
> One problem tho
> She's dating someone
> She even freely admits to me that he's a drug taking degenerate who has cheated on her
> Laugh nervously and try to brush it off
> Don't attempt to make a move
> One day she comes into the office and announces that she's moving to another job
> Internally panic and try to come up with a way to tell her my feelings about her
> I never find the courage to do so
> Friday was her last day and she left the office in tears
> At least I got a hug tho
> I send her a farewell message and suggest that we met up soon
> I got a non-committal response
> I realise that she was never into me and she's just being polite at this stage
> I come to the heart-breaking realisation that a relationship with her will not happen.
> pic related

So, fellow robots, what was your first heart-break like? I'm a few weeks away from being 22 and this was the first time I actually had the balls to talk to a female like this and I've gained nothing but pure heart-break.

Anyone else have a similar story?
>>
>>35132152
Howdy friend, I actually have two stories. I have one where i was beta, and another where I was more active in getting what I want. The latter messed with me way more though. You can decide which one to hear.
>>
>>35132448
Both yes this is original robot faggot
>>
File: 1487723678217.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1487723678217.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
girlfriend says im not emotionally supportive enough
i say i may never be able to provide the emotional support she requires
breakup
tonight she is out getting railef by chad
im sitting in the dark drinking beer and whiskey trying to fill this hollow pit in my stomach since i found out their togthere
fuck this gay earth
>>
>>35132448
Please tell both stories, you've piqued my interest.
>>
>>35132779
OP here.

Your story is actually one of the things I'd be most afraid of if I ever got into a relationship. Apparently I'm pretty crap at expressing my emotions, and my oneitis kept saying that I "daydream" alot and always seemed to be "distant".

I don't know dude. Females can be cunts.
>>
>>35132448
latter
orgienal
>>
>>35132973
it takes literally nothing for them to get a good dicking whenever
while we wallow in this pain and confusion
sucks bro
>>
>>35133059
Its not even the sexual aspect that I'm missing out on. I actually really genuinely enjoyed her personality, she was fun, bubbly and enthusiastic. I tried my best to be as outgoing as possible with her, but she always said I was "too quiet" (which may be true, but I always pushed myself to talk to her as often as possible).

I also kept getting mixed signals from her as well, she'd constantly tap me on my shoulder to get my attention and even insisted on multiple occasions that I hit really close to her and hold her hand.

Of course, I was nothing more than a blank slate for her to practise flirting on- and trust me, it worked, I fell hook, line and sinker for her.

It was nice while it lasted but the more I think about her, the more I get bitterly angry.

(As awful as this sounds, its kinda reassuring that there are other anons out there who have experienced something similar).
>>
>>35132152
You have two options here buddy.
>Take the Pain of heartbreak, and suffer because you will dwell on the past, letting it eat at you from the inside.
or
>Take the Pain of heartbreak, and use it as a learning lesson/ motivation to start taking more initiative and refining your social skills so that you can make your next oneitus yours and reduce missed chances.

It took me a couple of times before I decided to take the second option.
>>
>>35133410

Thanks for the advice bro.

I already started down the path of self-improvement before I even met her, the difference between me now, and me a year ago is astonishing (at least according to my family and the few friends I have). I still have a long way to go, but at the very least, she wasn't completely repulsed by me and actually made the effort to communicate with me.

Trust me, this is brand new ground for me, before hand, I couldn't even talk to a female without profusely sweating and stuttering over every word.

Though, to be honest, I think it'll be a while before I get over this heart break.
>>
>>35132152
I have a few relatable stories if anyone wants to listen?
>>
>>35132152
why would a girl like a quiet awkward weirdo? fix yourself.

Also it's one chick who didn't like you. relax.
>>
>>35133558
Yeah, it's tough when your mind has found someone special. It's great to hear that you are on the path of self-improvement, always glad to hear that someone is trying to make a change within themselves to become a better person. Good luck OP, hopefully we become Chads one day.
>>
>>35133576
Go for it dude.

(Original comment)
>>
>>35133794
Not sure if interesting but relatable
>high school
>dated alot of girls but always blew it
>never got laid because I'm awkward
>not autistic but prone to cucking myself
>Also never invited to parties

Cut to 15
>notice cutie who's been in my class forever and I just haven't taken notice
>she's honestly just as awkward as I am
>she looks like chloe moretz from B2S
>has good humour too
>she's honestly so perfect
>start talking to her on fb
>find out what she likes from different sources
>music and shit like that
>start going through an emo phase just to be more like her
>start hanging around with her cunt friends and such
>honestly change myself
>even change my look on life for her
Cont...
>>
>>35134057
>keep thinking in my head "just wait until next week then ask her out"
>do this every week
>she gets a fucking bf
>fucking crushed me
>guy's an absolute fucking weirdo
>overly skinny and autistic
>fucker just swoops in and asks her out
>all my work for nothing
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>maybe they'll break up and I can win her
>nope
>he fucks her within a week and they constantly talk about sex
>still think maybe they'll break up
>they do after a few weeks
>fucking weirdo is saying he'll kill himself without her
>she dumped his ass
>go over to hers after school with her
>few friends with us
>makeout for a while
>honestly my first proper kiss
>my heart feels like it's being lifted up
>I ask her to be my gf
>"can't we just be friends with benefits"
>fucking reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>this ruined me
>"I... I... I think we'll be goo"
>"I just don't want anything serious"
>fucking kill me
>stay the night because we were having a sleepover anyway
>she ignore everyone all night to sext some guy in London
>just talk with my gay friend all night

3 years and 7 pussies later
>I text her and ask if she wants to be friends with benefits
>"sure annon I'm not seeing anyone rn"
>meet up with her for one day
>it pains me but I do everything in my power to not sleep with her
>next day
>get with another girl and post about it on fb
>"what happened to our deal"
>time to be fucking devilish
>pic related
>here it comes...
>"sorry but I just wanted something more serious"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.