[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the question, "is living life worth it?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: lost-place-1748156.jpg (4MB, 4419x3314px) Image search: [Google]
lost-place-1748156.jpg
4MB, 4419x3314px
Does the question, "is living life worth it?" cross your mind?
>>
Too often

I'm stable but very unhappy.
>>
>>35131767
i'm having a good time m8

seems worth it to me
>>
No because I'm not a weak minded sucka
>>
my country has sold out to its faggot son country and im up to my balls in pakis

>tfw all your care is in how your country is doing

get me the fuck off this ride.
>>
File: 4204454545.jpg (44KB, 900x507px) Image search: [Google]
4204454545.jpg
44KB, 900x507px
i'm pretty unhappy with my life
only still on this earth cause of like 3 people
>>
every night as I lay in bed before I go to sleep.
>>
>>35131767
All the time, I'm looking into turning to religion. Damn red pill does this
>>
>>35131767
no because i will enter eternal salvation
atheistcucks btfo
>>
when i was young people told me to cherish my happiness because life would get harder and worse as i got older, but its been the opposite for me. its gone from good, to great and its getting better all the time!
>>
>>35131774
But would you heel to something that you knew you couldn't trust?
>>
>>35131774
the jesusman is real

you think our universe started out of fuck all for no reason?

someone made it.
>>
>>35131771
Agreed, I live in paki land Luton- this shit is never ending.
>>
>>35131776
That is awesome :)
>>
>>35131767
Sometimes, but the hate that the so very ungodliness and amount of just helpless degeneracy in this world keeps me going.
>>
>>35131772
Same, and the same number.
>>
>>35131777
I think that only applies to overtly organised religion, I was raised a Catholic and shudder at the thought of the Pope. But surely spirituality can't hurt.
>>
>>35131767
Regularly, still struggle to find an answer
>>
>>35131783
I just have a hard time with telling myself that death is going to be okay
>>
>>35131772
A NIGHT SKY FULL OF CRIES
>>
A lot.

That's why I decided to drop out of the societal thread mill for a while and go travelling.

I hope to find some purpose out here.
>>
>>35131787
A word to the wise, always be social. Try to break it, and be you. I reccomend watching the new Stefan Molymeme video on this dude who has one week to live.
>>
>>35131767
Depends. I have my brief moments of glory and success and feel like I can stride forwards to greatness.

Then the power trip begins to end as I fuck myself over and quickly slump back into depression and self-loathing. Then the hell of apathy takes me over for seemingly ages until I have my next nugget of glory.

And the cycle repeats...
>>
>>35131785
See this existence as a flowing and ebbing tide, constantly coming and going. Death is a part of that but our existence will continue to come and go.
>>
Yes, and the answer has been "No" for a long time
>>
>>35131787
I get that, find out who you are, what meanings you give to the world and what your soul is made of. You'll be better for it
>>
>>35131790
Would our existance be a memory or something physical after death?
>>
>>35131768
>>35131767
To be honest, the reason I haven;t actually killed myself (and the reason I hope most of you haven't) is due to two things that I cling on onto. Stubborn hope and intense INTENSE hatred. All of those people that ever fucked with me? Called me fat and retarded? I fucking NEED to prove them wrong!! I was 270 2-3 years ago now I'm 220, currently on my way to a pharmacy degree. I even had a shift in ideology. Voted for Trump due to principles and how I saw that literally eryone in my life who i want dead voted the opposite. I hope that one day I can buy a house and live on my own land. Hoard guns, play vidya, workout and prove all of those fucking assholes WRONG!!! I want to live long enough to say to some asshole "get the fuck off my lawn". Don't let others get you down guys. You're better than that. Learn to hate them more than you hate yourself. you might even learn to love yourself in the process.
>>
>>35131788
I'm always social, it's in my nature. I've met some amazing people so far here in Japan, but I'm only a little over a month in on my one year stay, and haven't been near big cities so far. I'm sure I'll have a lot of great experiences in my year here.

My problem is that I still feel numb inside. I hope that changes.
>>
>>35131793
To be honest I don't know what will happen, but I believe in souls and their immortality.
>>
>>35131785
Okay or not, it's going to happen. Accept it. Read Marcus Aurelius, man. It really helped me.
>>
All thinking men have asked that question, most of us make peace with the task before us, few kill themselves.
>>
>>35131794
I have been through alot, one being BDD. A mental illness that many trans people have but I did not ever have those thoughts. I looked myself in the mirror after the abuse of my father and couldn't accept myself. I laid on that hospital table as I was in total anorexia. My heart weakening, and the friends I thought were so close... gone. They left me, they hated me for my humor and who I was I guess. I once stood on a bridge. I then called my mother and she helped me find myself. But I am losing it again. And I dunno what to do
>>
>>35131767
Every single day. I'm going to off myself sooner or later.
>>
>>35131767
>Does the question, "is living life worth it?" cross your mind?

Several times a day.
>>
as long as the decision to end it is mine to make , im ok with it.
>>
Yeah. I'm in a position where I'll have to answer that question for myself soon, and I'm not really seeing what the point of trying is.
>>
File: krishna arjuna.jpg (254KB, 600x772px) Image search: [Google]
krishna arjuna.jpg
254KB, 600x772px
Life is worth living because we have a chance to experience God.
>>
Though in all honesty, my life is pretty comfortable and pleasant. I have good and fun friends, great family and a lot to my own leisure.

But I just can't shake this feeling of not deserving any of it. Every time I motivate myself to do something, I either pull it off half arsed, or just give up entirely. This is literally the case in every time I've tried turning myself to being a productive member of society. Which is what causes me to feel worthless and has plagued my mind for most of my life. As if somethings telling me that it's empty and everything I do to move forward won't work and will only put me backwards.
Some days I really can't stand it and feel like ending it. Though I'm too scared to do so obviously. I really don't know what's going on with me.
>>
>>35131767
Very often.

Though sometime my mind goes off and my natural instinct take the control and then I stop asking myself question for nothing because I know that I will never find the answer to this one since it will never be as important as where your life goal will take you. As living in the future only lead to sorrow and anxiety.

So that question became irrelevant to me since some time.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.