[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys actually use social media? Anything with a picture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: AI.jpg (32KB, 532x412px) Image search: [Google]
AI.jpg
32KB, 532x412px
Do you guys actually use social media? Anything with a picture of yourself? I have always ignored social media, phone apps, etc. There isn't a single picture of me online and I'm in my early 30s. I also use various aliases, vpns, etc so I can't be doxed via your typical method of social engineering.
>>
>>35131475
No. I feel retarded taking a picture of myself and asking a friend to do it even more so. Never really post on social media cause its all about attention seeking which I avoid at all costs.
>>
>>35131475
None at all. My only internet based communication method under my real name is a work email account.

I have a bunch of random forum accounts and shit under various user names but I'm not an attentionwhore so nobody would have any reason to d0x me.

On the flipside, I do have a ring of facebook accounts under assumed names I use to background check and monitor normies I associate with.
>>
Yes when I grew weed I posted it on instagram for randos to like and it made me feel good.
>>
File: 93457424567.jpg (45KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
93457424567.jpg
45KB, 400x300px
>>35131475
Social media ruined the internet therefore no I don't do this stuff and I am strongly against this since it encourage narcissism tendencies at it finest. And movement that circle around social media tend to brainwash people and create huge amount of insecurities in the population by spreading huge amount of disinformation to his users.

Imageboard are my preferred method of communication since I can express ideas without having to deal with an actual identity and is the closest to what remain from the old internet that I remember (which were forum and community oriented).
>>
None with pictures of me, however I have some troll accounts to raid stuff.
>>
no. all of my pictures i ever used or had someone else took of me.

i never ever got over the conceit thing. like when Myspace was popular, i just didn't understand how people could take pictures of themselves, i didn't even own a camera, nor could i afford it.

when Facebook came around, a girl forced me to join by creating one for me, i originally wasn't going to make one.
i still didn't understand the narcissism. taking pictures of myself feels so fucking stupid and having pictures taken of me where i'm posing feels even more stupid.
you have to want to fit in to a trend to be able to take part in all that bullshit and i just never cared enough.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.